• This topic is locked This topic is locked
89 replies to this topic

Jackal58 #21 Posted Feb 14 2019 - 11:28

Corporal

• Players
  • 97955 battles
  • [COPS] COPS

View PostTolos, on Feb 14 2019 - 06:10, said:

The abuse and trolling a person would get if they got named in a 7 day ban would be disgusting. Now I dislike cheaters as much as the next person, but they wouldnt deserve what this community would do. As for the perma banned ones, why not, name them, it's not like they can play on that account again. 

Exactly my point. If everybody knows that they will be hounded every time they show up in a battle very few would intentionally cheat. 

Tolos #22 Posted Feb 14 2019 - 14:38

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • [GDF] GDF

View PostJackal58, on Feb 14 2019 - 10:28, said:

Exactly my point. If everybody knows that they will be hounded every time they show up in a battle very few would intentionally cheat. 

And my point is, its a bad idea.

Nobody deserves the abuse and hounding that person would get. 

Slone #23 Posted Feb 14 2019 - 23:42

Captain

• Players
  • 20012 battles
  • [DD-S] DD-S

View PostTolos, on Feb 13 2019 - 19:01, said:

You  know thats just for the NA server, right ?. 

The announcement on the WoT webpage doesn't say that anywhere. Where did you get that info?

wwbiteme #24 Posted Feb 15 2019 - 00:03

Corporal

• Players
  • 34443 battles
  • [-SDS-] -SDS-
Game was crashing so I deleted it and reinstalled from scratch.  Took some tanks out in SD mode cause I did not want to wait for HD to finish and get a [edited]7 day ban for third party MODS.  This install was as vanilla as you get and this is total [edited].  Anyone know how you can sue to recoup the thousands I have spent on this game?  I know for a fact the top clans hack like crazy and nothing is done.  I don't cheat and I get screwed by this game....I smell [edited]!  This fair play policy is there to screw us regular folk while they turn a blind eye to the top clans that pay the super big $$...

Tolos #25 Posted Feb 15 2019 - 00:06

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • [GDF] GDF

View Postwwbiteme, on Feb 14 2019 - 23:03, said:

Game was crashing so I deleted it and reinstalled from scratch.  Took some tanks out in SD mode cause I did not want to wait for HD to finish and get a [edited]7 day ban for third party MODS.  This install was as vanilla as you get and this is total [edited].  Anyone know how you can sue to recoup the thousands I have spent on this game?  I know for a fact the top clans hack like crazy and nothing is done.  I don't cheat and I get screwed by this game....I smell [edited]!  This fair play policy is there to screw us regular folk while they turn a blind eye to the top clans that pay the super big $$...

Smells more like you had illegal mods installed, got caught and don't want to admit it, so you're playing the victim. You also don't know for a FACT the top clans cheat, you like to think they cheat to make you feel better. 

Edited by Tolos, Feb 15 2019 - 00:06.

Tolos #26 Posted Feb 15 2019 - 00:07

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • [GDF] GDF

View PostSlone, on Feb 14 2019 - 22:42, said:

The announcement on the WoT webpage doesn't say that anywhere. Where did you get that info?

Its posted on the NA forums and on the NA portal. That and different numbers are given for the RU server. 

Slone #27 Posted Feb 15 2019 - 00:37

Captain

• Players
  • 20012 battles
  • [DD-S] DD-S

View PostTolos, on Feb 14 2019 - 18:07, said:

Its posted on the NA forums and on the NA portal. That and different numbers are given for the RU server. 

I've reread both the portal article as well as Jambojin's post and neither states that it applies to NA only. Further, if you watch the video on the portal, the moderator is speaking with a distinct British accent. I don't see how you can ASSUME it applies to NA exclusively.

mrbeetlebum69 #28 Posted Feb 15 2019 - 03:24

Private

• -Players-
  • 7 battles

My real account mr.beetlebum just got perma banned and this is the second time I have had this happen.

I only use the Aslain modpack that is downloaded of the wot mod portal

I have something like 70 tanks (about 20 premiums) 

spent hundreds of dollars in the last year (over $300 this last Christmas alone)

I have been playing for 5 years

I have over half a year in premium days on my account

I even started making youtube videos to help new players get better.

I am a very honest person and I swear that I have no illegal mods, just Aslain and thats it.

When my account got its first ban it was when they initiated a similar push to get rid of cheaters  (think it was a year or two ago). I was never given any reasoning other than something in the modpack was bad, at that time i used Solos modpack (also on wots mod portal)

This time is the same, I had just uploaded todays video to my youtube channel and I was excited because I thought my Valentines Day video was pretty good. I came home from dinner and logged on to see that I was perma banned..... talk about go from high to low.

I have submitted a ticket but I am devastated and fearful that WG wont reconsider their action.

I am a 51 year old business man , im not stupid and would not risk losing everything for some advantage in an online game,

Here are some videos from my youtube channel, please tell me if you see anything wrong with what I have?

totally devastated here,

ShutUp_Karl #29 Posted Feb 15 2019 - 05:49

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 37465 battles
  • [11BAT] 11BAT
Being Vanilla... "it is a good thing"  - Martha Stewart

wwbiteme #30 Posted Feb 15 2019 - 06:27

Corporal

• Players
  • 34443 battles
  • [-SDS-] -SDS-

View PostTolos, on Feb 14 2019 - 21:01, said:

We ALL know people like you. 

You got busted, take your 7 days and learn from it. 

Your such a frigging tool Tolos.  In looking close at your account it is obvious you are one of the hackers I talk about.  Lets see...a 10136 personal rating, 76% hit rate, 1.75 damage ratio, 2.67 destruction ratio....your stats show your not very vanilla are ya.... I think WOT should take a very close look at your game play....in fact I will send a ticket in on fair play to report they do just that....

Ran_Ko #31 Posted Feb 15 2019 - 08:53

Private

• -Players-
  • 39 battles

View Postmrbeetlebum69, on Feb 15 2019 - 03:24, said:

My real account mr.beetlebum just got perma banned and this is the second time I have had this happen.

I only use the Aslain modpack that is downloaded of the wot mod portal

I have something like 70 tanks (about 20 premiums) 

spent hundreds of dollars in the last year (over $300 this last Christmas alone)

I have been playing for 5 years

I have over half a year in premium days on my account

I even started making youtube videos to help new players get better.

I am a very honest person and I swear that I have no illegal mods, just Aslain and thats it.

When my account got its first ban it was when they initiated a similar push to get rid of cheaters  (think it was a year or two ago). I was never given any reasoning other than something in the modpack was bad, at that time i used Solos modpack (also on wots mod portal)

This time is the same, I had just uploaded todays video to my youtube channel and I was excited because I thought my Valentines Day video was pretty good. I came home from dinner and logged on to see that I was perma banned..... talk about go from high to low.

I have submitted a ticket but I am devastated and fearful that WG wont reconsider their action.

I am a 51 year old business man , im not stupid and would not risk losing everything for some advantage in an online game,

Here are some videos from my youtube channel, please tell me if you see anything wrong with what I have?

totally devastated here,

Same thing has happened to me too this morning, woke up to a perma-ban email, the only mods I use were from the Aslains mod pack also.

Opened a ticket asking to implement the appeals process, but last time they banned me for 7-days for using Aslains - their customer support stated Aslains was not approved by WG so they banned me then too (temp). I was told I could not appeal.

So, lets see if I can appeal this and try to get unbanned. Been playing for over 2 years, had thousands of dollars spent in the premium store, over 2 years premioum time left and yeah... gutted :(

Tolos #32 Posted Feb 15 2019 - 14:38

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • [GDF] GDF

View Postwwbiteme, on Feb 15 2019 - 05:27, said:

Your such a frigging tool Tolos.  In looking close at your account it is obvious you are one of the hackers I talk about.  Lets see...a 10136 personal rating, 76% hit rate, 1.75 damage ratio, 2.67 destruction ratio....your stats show your not very vanilla are ya.... I think WOT should take a very close look at your game play....in fact I will send a ticket in on fair play to report they do just that....

Rofl. Report away. I'm happy for WG to go through my account, In Fact I'll send them python logs too. 

It must burn, you cheat and can barely break 50%, I'm totally vanilla and I'm way ahead of you.  

xxTuber #33 Posted Feb 15 2019 - 16:25

Private

• -Players-
  • 26729 battles
Don't believe WG when they say Aslain's is acceptable mods, they're banning people with no recourse for using Aslain's without revealing what part of Aslain's is responsible for the ban, and Aslain just keeps saying all his mods are legal. So if you'd like to keep your account, the only safe way is vanilla. Also, never ever spend money on WG as they clearly are only interested in your wallet.

CavCat #34 Posted Feb 15 2019 - 17:01

Sergeant

• Players
  • 21532 battles
  • [RDDT] RDDT
I stay pretty quiet on the forums. Been playing this game over 6 years, first began playing while in the service.Have been in the rddt community clans for some time. PIR8 for over 1600 days, but the clan has died since tournies went away. Yesterday disbanded from PIR8 to join rddt main and immediately received an email for a 7 day ban due to eula. Only thing I have ever used was aslains/xvm. Im not a unicum by any means, but I have always had fairly decent stats. I challenge WG to look at my day to day gameplay, logs, whatever the f they want. I'm 45 and a vet, have almost every premium invested. I have sent in a ticket, no reply. Pretty [edited]WG.In 6 plus years, never have received any sanction.

Tolos #35 Posted Feb 15 2019 - 17:07

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • [GDF] GDF

View PostCavCat, on Feb 15 2019 - 16:01, said:

I stay pretty quiet on the forums. Been playing this game over 6 years, first began playing while in the service.Have been in the rddt community clans for some time. PIR8 for over 1600 days, but the clan has died since tournies went away. Yesterday disbanded from PIR8 to join rddt main and immediately received an email for a 7 day ban due to eula. Only thing I have ever used was aslains/xvm. Im not a unicum by any means, but I have always had fairly decent stats. I challenge WG to look at my day to day gameplay, logs, whatever the f they want. I'm 45 and a vet, have almost every premium invested. I have sent in a ticket, no reply. Pretty [edited]WG.In 6 plus years, never have received any sanction.

If you honestly think WG has made a mistake, appeal the ban. Tickets might take a couple of days to be answered because i'm sure everyone that got banned is ' innocent ' and the tickets WG is getting are crazy. Not sure why you mentioned you're a vet and that you have most of the premiums as they had no bearing on anything. 

CavCat #36 Posted Feb 15 2019 - 17:13

Sergeant

• Players
  • 21532 battles
  • [RDDT] RDDT
Absolutely right,it has no bearing.Just pointing out that I have given alot of time, money and effort to WG over the past few years. Just hoping it weighs in on the fact that in 6 plus years, I have never had the use for any ilegal mods. I can hold my own as a player most times. If I did have any advantage, I would be a rockstar. On another note, for the past few months I have been testing out https://shadow.tech/usen due to my pc dying and using my work Acer aspire with onboard video. If this is ilegal, its news to me.

RogueAirborne #37 Posted Feb 15 2019 - 19:49

Sergeant

• Players
  • 14320 battles
  • [200IQ] 200IQ

View Postwwbiteme, on Feb 14 2019 - 22:27, said:

Biteme, you are the exact definition of the people that cause strife in this game. Complain like crazy, blame everyone better than you that they are hacking, etc. If 'WoT Whiner' were in the Dictionary, there would be a pic of you to show an example. You claim you in no way used any illegal mods, then go to your local courthouse and file a suit against WG. I would love to see the results of the case. 

Tolos #38 Posted Feb 15 2019 - 19:54

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • [GDF] GDF

View PostRogueAirborne, on Feb 15 2019 - 18:49, said:

Biteme, you are the exact definition of the people that cause strife in this game. Complain like crazy, blame everyone better than you that they are hacking, etc. If 'WoT Whiner' were in the Dictionary, there would be a pic of you to show an example. You claim you in no way used any illegal mods, then go to your local courthouse and file a suit against WG. I would love to see the results of the case. 

Careful, he will call you a cheat next lol. 

CavCat #39 Posted Feb 15 2019 - 22:45

Sergeant

• Players
  • 21532 battles
  • [RDDT] RDDT
Wargaming's email:
Dear Player,

An investigation was performed on your account and you were found to be in violation of the EULA.

http://legal.na.warg...ence-agreement/

Specifically:

“ 12.1.10 using any unauthorized third party programs, including hacks, cheats, scripts, bots, trainers and automation programs that interact with the Resources in any way, for any purpose, including any unauthorized third party programs that intercept, emulate, or redirect any communication between the software and Wargaming and any unauthorized third party programs that collect information about the Game by reading areas of memory used by the software to store information; “

We have placed a 7-day account suspension for this infraction. We kindly request that you please remove anything that interacts with your World of Tanks client that may be considered as automated scripts, tools, “bots” or programs that otherwise exploit the system for the purpose of altering gameplay.

We also suggest cleaning your registry to remove any botting scripts or mod files from your client folders.
We would like you to follow these steps to remove any leftover registry entries from your previous installation.

1) Download CCleaner http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner (select the green download button and then select Piriform.com)
2) Install and run the CCleaner;

: - In the CCleaner program, please click on *registry*;

: - Near the bottom of the program, click *scan for issues* and then click *fix selected issues*;

3) While you are still inside the CCleaner software, please click on *cleaner* (upper left hand of application); second, click *analyze*, and then click *run cleaner*. Please note that if you are prompted to save a backup of your registry, click yes
4) Quit CCleaner.

Please note that continued use of prohibited mods will result in a permanent game suspension of your game account.

~Wargaming Customer Support

Ticket response:

Hello CavCat,

Thank you for contacting World of Tanks Support.

An investigation was performed on your account and you were found to be in violation of our End User License Agreement. We’ve recently taken action against World of Tanks accounts that were found to be using third-party programs that automate game-play, such as those known as “bots,” or modifications that provide an unfair advantage. An article regarding these actions is located here.

We’re committed to providing an equal and fair playing field for everyone in World of Tanks, and will continue to take actions against those found in violation of our EULA. Cheating of any form will not be tolerated. You may refer back to our Fair Play Policy, here.

Please read the End User License Agreement of your violation, more specifically:

“12.1.10 using any unauthorized third party programs, including hacks, cheats, scripts, bots, trainers and automation programs that interact with the Resources in any way, for any purpose, including any unauthorized third party programs that intercept, emulate, or redirect any communication between the software and Wargaming and any unauthorized third party programs that collect information about the Game by reading areas of memory used by the software to store information;“

We have placed a 7 day account suspension for this infraction. We kindly request that you remove any extraneous files from your game client that may be considered to be a botting and/or third-party modification that provides an unfair gameplay advantage.

We suggest cleaning your registry and removing any botting scripts and/or mod files from your client folders.

Follow these steps to remove any leftover registry entries from your previous installation:

1) Download CCleaner here (select the green download button and then select Piriform.com)
2) Install and run the CCleaner;

: - In the CCleaner program, please click on registry;

: - Near the bottom of the program, click scan for issues and then click fix selected issues;

3) While you are still inside the CCleaner software, please click on cleaner (upper left hand of application); second, click analyze, and then click run cleaner. Please note that if you are prompted to save a backup of your registry, click Yes

4) Quit CCleaner.

Please note that continued use of botting programs or unapproved modifications will result in a permanent game suspension on your game account.

We thank you for your cooperation and understanding regarding this matter.

Have a good day.

Is using Shadow Tech to log into a gaming pc ilegal?
If so, just spell it out. Don't beat around the bush. Make it plain so we know. Dont send a copy paste email. Communicate!

elzorro2015 #40 Posted Feb 15 2019 - 23:45

Private

• -Players-
  • 3888 battles
ThanksHow do I appeal the permanent suspension? My account has no mod and I would like them to check my battles or my account again. ThanksHow do I appeal the permanent suspension? My account has no mod and I would like them to check my battles or my account again. Thanks

Also tagged with Mods, Ban, Hammer, Cheats, DwnUpDwnUpLftRtSelectStart

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users