• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

wwbiteme #41 Posted Feb 16 2019 - 00:31

Corporal

• Players
  • 32776 battles
  • [-SDS-] -SDS-

View PostTolos, on Feb 15 2019 - 08:38, said:

Rofl. Report away. I'm happy for WG to go through my account, In Fact I'll send them python logs too. 

It must burn, you cheat and can barely break 50%, I'm totally vanilla and I'm way ahead of you.  

No what burns is you living in your mothers basement at 43 year old and hacking like a little schoolgirl.....you cheat...

Tolos #42 Posted Feb 16 2019 - 01:02

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • [GDF] GDF

View Postwwbiteme, on Feb 15 2019 - 23:31, said:

No what burns is you living in your mothers basement at 43 year old and hacking like a little schoolgirl.....you cheat...

Rofl. Such an angry person. 

Oh and it's amusing the guy that has just been banned for cheating, calling someone else a cheat. 

Edited by Tolos, Feb 16 2019 - 01:02.

seanphelan #43 Posted Feb 16 2019 - 02:11

Private

• Players
  • 1919 battles
  • [TER] TER

A friend of mine has been permanently banned after being accused of using an illegal mod when he definitely was not.

I know. I am his IT guy and he is as computer illiterate as they get. He was playing 'vanilla' style.

Wargaming must have found some remnant of the illegal mod in the registry or something after I uninstalled the mod months ago when he was first caught.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

We provided screenshots of his mod file, a copy of the python file and even a copy of his last game played, but they are not budging.

Does anyone have any suggestions or do we have to start a class action lawsuit?

Tolos #44 Posted Feb 16 2019 - 06:20

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • [GDF] GDF

View Postseanphelan, on Feb 16 2019 - 01:11, said:

A friend of mine has been permanently banned after being accused of using an illegal mod when he definitely was not.

I know. I am his IT guy and he is as computer illiterate as they get. He was playing 'vanilla' style.

Wargaming must have found some remnant of the illegal mod in the registry or something after I uninstalled the mod months ago when he was first caught.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

We provided screenshots of his mod file, a copy of the python file and even a copy of his last game played, but they are not budging.

Does anyone have any suggestions or do we have to start a class action lawsuit?

lol lawsuit...

Artemus_2009 #45 Posted Feb 16 2019 - 07:25

Private

• Players
  • 18148 battles
  • [LYB] LYB
It seems that Aslains modpack has been creating problems (especially the 1.4.0.0 version) and WG does not want to communicate with us except sending stuff saying use CCleaner.. - well I am re-installing wot just so that I am sure I am "Vanilla" from now on. Bye auto-return crew and auto-bino/camo-net. 

_Tsavo_ #46 Posted Feb 16 2019 - 09:48

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 44161 battles
  • [BRVE] BRVE

View Postwwbiteme, on Feb 15 2019 - 00:27, said:

Your such a frigging tool Tolos.  In looking close at your account it is obvious you are one of the hackers I talk about.  Lets see...a 10136 personal rating, 76% hit rate, 1.75 damage ratio, 2.67 destruction ratio....your stats show your not very vanilla are ya.... I think WOT should take a very close look at your game play....in fact I will send a ticket in on fair play to report they do just that....

you're off your rocker.

Tolos #47 Posted Feb 16 2019 - 18:11

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • [GDF] GDF

View Post_Tsavo_, on Feb 16 2019 - 08:48, said:

you're off your rocker.

Now now mate. anyone better then him has to be cheating. Including him. 

BigWoolyMammoth #48 Posted Feb 16 2019 - 20:59

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 33480 battles
So roughly around 3-4% of active players in the NA server are using illegal mods(got caught). How many didn't get caught? Who knows? I find it hilarious how many players claim this is a lie."It's IMPOSSIBLE to cheat in this game!" Tolos/Tsavo is the 1st one to bash any post about possible illegal mods... he'll deny this though... 

Edited by BigWoolyMammoth, Feb 16 2019 - 21:01.

Tolos #49 Posted Feb 16 2019 - 22:16

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • [GDF] GDF

View PostBigWoolyMammoth, on Feb 16 2019 - 19:59, said:

So roughly around 3-4% of active players in the NA server are using illegal mods(got caught). How many didn't get caught? Who knows? I find it hilarious how many players claim this is a lie."It's IMPOSSIBLE to cheat in this game!" Tolos/Tsavo is the 1st one to bash any post about possible illegal mods... he'll deny this though... 

I don't know a single person that has said ' Its impossible to cheat on this game ', so that's an exaggeration/lie. 

As for bashing people that post about illegal mods. If you go through 99.5% of the threads made by people that scream ' CHEAT ', it comes either down to them not knowing the game mechanics or simply trolling. Much like you probably are now. 

MAJORNOOBER #50 Posted Feb 16 2019 - 22:33

Private

• -Players-
  • 1138 battles
  • [ROCK] ROCK

Lol this thread is too funny.  You got people that are pissed off due to a ban and then you have tools like Tolos that are trolls in this thread for no other reason but to crapon other players...lol

I am somewhere in the middle.  If you get caught cheating there should be a ban.  But as some have mentioned and from others I have heard about Aslains is getting people in trouble and supposedly all their Mods are legal Mods.  Wargaming needs to really give a clear direction on is Aslain OK and if so are all their Mods OK and if some are not what ones are not OK.  Is XVM not OK to use anymore?  Only WoT XVM and not the one that Aslains and others have?

Lastly on the biteme guys point.  I also believe the top clan players in this game cheat.  You can see it when in battle with them as their gun will jump around as it hunts for the weak spots.  Or as the T25 with the super inaccurate rocket gun hits you at 300m while they are moving.  There are other examples as well such as you get shot without being lit and wonder how did that happen and you notice its some gorilla guy with a 9000 player rating that just happened to blindly shoot you twice without you being spotted....and when you report them you know WoT is doing absolutely nothing about it....  Im sorry guys but for someone to hit their shots over 80% of the time over 25k+ battles is not very realistic....I think WoT ignores the top clans misuses in this game because they need them to keep the game going.  The regular folk they dont give a crap about...they are nothing more then a expendable income stream...

Tolos #51 Posted Feb 16 2019 - 22:40

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • [GDF] GDF

View PostMAJORNOOBER, on Feb 16 2019 - 21:33, said:

Lol this thread is too funny.  You got people that are pissed off due to a ban and then you have tools like Tolos that are trolls in this thread for no other reason but to crapon other players...lol

I am somewhere in the middle.  If you get caught cheating there should be a ban.  But as some have mentioned and from others I have heard about Aslains is getting people in trouble and supposedly all their Mods are legal Mods.  Wargaming needs to really give a clear direction on is Aslain OK and if so are all their Mods OK and if some are not what ones are not OK.  Is XVM not OK to use anymore?  Only WoT XVM and not the one that Aslains and others have?

Lastly on the biteme guys point.  I also believe the top clan players in this game cheat.  You can see it when in battle with them as their gun will jump around as it hunts for the weak spots.  Or as the T25 with the super inaccurate rocket gun hits you at 300m while they are moving.  There are other examples as well such as you get shot without being lit and wonder how did that happen and you notice its some gorilla guy with a 9000 player rating that just happened to blindly shoot you twice without you being spotted....and when you report them you know WoT is doing absolutely nothing about it....  Im sorry guys but for someone to hit their shots over 80% of the time over 25k+ battles is not very realistic....I think WoT ignores the top clans misuses in this game because they need them to keep the game going.  The regular folk they dont give a crap about...they are nothing more then a expendable income stream...

I'm not in here to crap on players at all. I'm here to call out hypocrisy.

Now I have no doubt there has been some false positives, but you can tell by the attitude of the people that got banned who was more than likely cheating and you honestly got shafted by WG.  

As for top clans cheating. I have no doubt in my mind some players in those clans cheat, just the same as in the bad/average/play4fun clans. As for the rest of what you put, all I can say is lol. Knowing the mechanics is not cheating. Also 80% hit ratio is not unrealistic at all. Hell I'm not even close to being a great player, or a top player and I'm at 75%. No illegal mod can control RNG to make a shot hit all the time.

Oh and by the way, it was your little friend biteme that started with the ' crapping on players '. 

Edited by Tolos, Feb 16 2019 - 22:42.

MAJORNOOBER #52 Posted Feb 16 2019 - 22:49

Private

• -Players-
  • 1138 battles
  • [ROCK] ROCK

And that is where you are wrong Tolos.  One can see easily that you get off on [edited]ting on players that right, wrong or indifferent have been impacted by a ban.  You dumping on them and assuming that 100% of all bans are justified makes you a fool I am sorry to say.  From what I have been hearing the new patch has been flagging a lot of players that are using Aslains.  And supposedly Aslains Mods that they allow are all approved by WoT.  Yet if you run Aslains and get a 7 day ban or worse you are not allowed to appeal.

Now I am not a lawyer but if one is using Mods that are allowed by WoT,  and they say so in their EULA what ones are acceptable and you can prove that one was using what they say is allowed and get banned there should be a legal recourse... Not sure if anyone has sued Wargaming yet but you know someday one of this rich brats using their daddies money to play will put up cash and sue....lol

Tolos #53 Posted Feb 16 2019 - 22:59

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • [GDF] GDF

View PostMAJORNOOBER, on Feb 16 2019 - 21:49, said:

And that is where you are wrong Tolos.  One can see easily that you get off on [edited]ting on players that right, wrong or indifferent have been impacted by a ban.  You dumping on them and assuming that 100% of all bans are justified makes you a fool I am sorry to say.  From what I have been hearing the new patch has been flagging a lot of players that are using Aslains.  And supposedly Aslains Mods that they allow are all approved by WoT.  Yet if you run Aslains and get a 7 day ban or worse you are not allowed to appeal.

Now I am not a lawyer but if one is using Mods that are allowed by WoT,  and they say so in their EULA what ones are acceptable and you can prove that one was using what they say is allowed and get banned there should be a legal recourse... Not sure if anyone has sued Wargaming yet but you know someday one of this rich brats using their daddies money to play will put up cash and sue....lol

You cannot be more wrong. I have said in OTHER ( and this one ) threads, where guys have been banned that they should contact WG support and try and appeal if they feel they have been wrongly banned. But hey, that doesn't fit with what you WANT to see. I commented to your friend because he went off on a rant instantly, and then started making claims he couldn't possibly back up. At no point until HE replied to me did I flat out say I thought he cheated

Also WG can do what they like with their game, when you log in, you basically give up ALL rights, WG can ban your account for ZERO reason if they really want to. So all this ' I'll sue ' talk is monumentally stupid.  

Edited by Tolos, Feb 16 2019 - 23:00.

Hellsfog #54 Posted Feb 16 2019 - 23:15

Major

• Players
  • 36057 battles
  • [VILIN] VILIN

View PostMAJORNOOBER, on Feb 16 2019 - 16:33, said:

You haven't played this game enough in the last nearly 5 years to have an opinion about what is or is not possible, unless you're a failed reroll and, in that case, there's a reason you're a failed reroll. 

Tolos #55 Posted Feb 16 2019 - 23:42

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • [GDF] GDF

View PostHellsfog, on Feb 16 2019 - 22:15, said:

You haven't played this game enough in the last nearly 5 years to have an opinion about what is or is not possible, unless you're a failed reroll and, in that case, there's a reason you're a failed reroll. 

Isn't it amazing how when you point out facts, they suddenly leave the thread. 

elzorro2015 #56 Posted Feb 17 2019 - 00:20

Private

• -Players-
  • 3888 battles
  • [H-E-A] H-E-A
I am 48 years old, whit 5 years playing this game. I was suspended the first time for having used the XVM mod for statistics. And recently due to internet connection failures in my country, my tank was pushing to another tank. and this player thought I was doing it with bad intentions and he DENOUNCEED ME. As I already had a suspension my account, and for this second is suspended PERMANENTLY. And I'm trying to APPEAR because I really like the game and it's the only good and healthy fun in my country. Greetings to all my brothers and again I repeat: I do not play with traps, I AM LOYAL and I like the game with my brothers in arms.

elzorro2015 #57 Posted Feb 17 2019 - 00:30

Private

• -Players-
  • 3888 battles
  • [H-E-A] H-E-A
I do not speak English, but I try to remember. Excuse me all my bad writing. It is cruel to try to make a JUDGMENT on a player when the account has been suspended and not because of using MOD, but rather because of a failure in the POLITICS. It is one thing to denounce a player for an ANTI-PERFORMANCE activity and another is to be using MODS. In my case it was because of flaws in the internet and in the game some players reported me and automatically SUSPENDED my account. I really hope they investigate my case.

_ShortBusDriver_ #58 Posted Feb 17 2019 - 10:27

Private

• Players
  • 19850 battles
sorry but it should be name and shame cause anyone can throw up numbers and say they are doing something, show the proof or its just talk

VooDooKobra #59 Posted Feb 17 2019 - 13:17

Major

• Players
  • 8894 battles
  • [MOVE] MOVE

View PostSlone, on Feb 14 2019 - 15:42, said:

The announcement on the WoT webpage doesn't say that anywhere. Where did you get that info?

each portal has different numbers, stands to reason they are putting numbers for only their websites

View Postwwbiteme, on Feb 14 2019 - 16:03, said:

Game was crashing so I deleted it and reinstalled from scratch.  Took some tanks out in SD mode cause I did not want to wait for HD to finish and get a [edited]7 day ban for third party MODS.  This install was as vanilla as you get and this is total [edited].  Anyone know how you can sue to recoup the thousands I have spent on this game?  I know for a fact the top clans hack like crazy and nothing is done.  I don't cheat and I get screwed by this game....I smell [edited]!  This fair play policy is there to screw us regular folk while they turn a blind eye to the top clans that pay the super big $$...

its nice when feels is the same thing as knowing for a fact

View PostBigWoolyMammoth, on Feb 16 2019 - 12:59, said:

you are misquoting what was said, what has been said was no real way to HACK the game not cheat, hack the server.  you would think by now people would start reading and getting the quote right

View Post_ShortBusDriver_, on Feb 17 2019 - 02:27, said:

sorry but it should be name and shame cause anyone can throw up numbers and say they are doing something, show the proof or its just talk

would it really matter for you if they had names?  people here would just say they made up the names.  those who are fixated on wanting proof of everything would never be happy no matter what gets posted.  besides i think there may actually be legal issues at hand here in some countries

CavCat #60 Posted Feb 17 2019 - 13:51

Sergeant

• Players
  • 19811 battles
  • [RDDT] RDDT

The responses I get when I ask them directly if shadow tech is not allowed. Talk about customer service....

Ray Adams
Created 2 minutes ago
CLOSED
Hi there CavCat,

Thank you for getting back to us about this matter.

We deeply apologize for the inconvenience this matter has caused you.

However, we cannot disclose any evidence our developers have seen from your account.

We suggest for you to follow the steps on how to remove 3rd party game mods and files from your computer.

Should you have further inquiries, please do not hesitate to visit Frequently Asked Questions.

Have a nice day!

CavCat
Created 11 minutes ago
Can you guys answer the damn question???

Ray Adams
Created 3 hours ago
Dear CavCat,

Thank you for contacting World of Tanks Support.

An investigation was performed on your account and you were found to be in violation of our End User License Agreement. We’ve recently taken action against World of Tanks accounts that were found to be using third-party programs that automate game-play, such as those known as “bots,” or modifications that provide an unfair advantage. An article regarding these actions is located here.

We’re committed to providing an equal and fair playing field for everyone in World of Tanks, and will continue to take actions against those found in violation of our EULA. Cheating of any form will not be tolerated. You may refer back to our Fair Play Policy, here.

Please read the End User License Agreement of your violation, more specifically:

“12.1.10 using any unauthorized third party programs, including hacks, cheats, scripts, bots, trainers and automation programs that interact with the Resources in any way, for any purpose, including any unauthorized third party programs that intercept, emulate, or redirect any communication between the software and Wargaming and any unauthorized third party programs that collect information about the Game by reading areas of memory used by the software to store information;“

We have placed a 7 day account suspension for this infraction. We kindly request that you remove any extraneous files from your game client that may be considered to be a botting and/or third-party modification that provides an unfair gameplay advantage.

We suggest cleaning your registry and removing any botting scripts and/or mod files from your client folders.

Follow these steps to remove any leftover registry entries from your previous installation:

1) Download CCleaner here (select the green download button and then select Piriform.com)
2) Install and run the CCleaner;

: - In the CCleaner program, please click on registry;

: - Near the bottom of the program, click scan for issues and then click fix selected issues;

3) While you are still inside the CCleaner software, please click on cleaner (upper left hand of application); second, click analyze, and then click run cleaner. Please note that if you are prompted to save a backup of your registry, click Yes

4) Quit CCleaner.

Please note that continued use of botting programs or unapproved modifications will result in a permanent game suspension on your game account.

We thank you for your cooperation and understanding regarding this matter.

Should you have further inquiries, please do not hesitate to visit Frequently Asked Questions.

Have a nice day!

Can you guys answer the damn question???

Dear CavCat,

Thank you for contacting World of Tanks Support.

An investigation was performed on your account and you were found to be in violation of our End User License Agreement. We’ve recently taken action against World of Tanks accounts that were found to be using third-party programs that automate game-play, such as those known as “bots,” or modifications that provide an unfair advantage. An article regarding these actions is located here.

We’re committed to providing an equal and fair playing field for everyone in World of Tanks, and will continue to take actions against those found in violation of our EULA. Cheating of any form will not be tolerated. You may refer back to our Fair Play Policyhere.

Please read the End User License Agreementof your violation, more specifically:

• “12.1.10 using any unauthorized third party programs, including hacks, cheats, scripts, bots, trainers and automation programs that interact with the Resources in any way, for any purpose, including any unauthorized third party programs that intercept, emulate, or redirect any communication between the software and Wargaming and any unauthorized third party programs that collect information about the Game by reading areas of memory used by the software to store information;“

We have placed a 7 day account suspension for this infraction. We kindly request that you remove any extraneous files from your game client that may be considered to be a botting and/or third-party modification that provides an unfair gameplay advantage.

We suggest cleaning your registry and removing any botting scripts and/or mod files from your client folders.

Follow these 
We thank you for your cooperation and understanding regarding this matter.

Should you have further inquiries, please do not hesitate to visit Frequently Asked Questions.

Have a nice day!

Is using shadow tech to log into my gaming pc ilegal? If so make it known!

Also tagged with Mods, Ban, Hammer, Cheats, DwnUpDwnUpLftRtSelectStart

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users