Jump to content


Make Frontlines Exclussive..!


  • Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

dnaman #21 Posted Feb 13 2019 - 21:30

    Captain

  • Players
  • 32258 battles
  • 1,838
  • [CRZY] CRZY
  • Member since:
    06-09-2013
If you make it only for premium account holders, the wait queues will go through the roof.  You need the normal F2P crowd to fill in the spots.

Garandster #22 Posted Feb 13 2019 - 21:35

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 5993 battles
  • 1,139
  • Member since:
    04-12-2018

View PostSon__Of__Anarchy, on Feb 13 2019 - 14:06, said:

and here i had this idea..

make frontlines an exclussive for premium accounts ONLY..

and allow players to play with a minimum of 3 suitable vehicles in their garage..

you solve the problem of teams playing with less players, and at same time giving a reason for premium accounts to exist..

 

make more people even buy premium days..

 

like TV, you know..

TV is free.. but NOT all the channels.. for some specific channels you need to pay to watch..

 

WoT could be kinda the same..

free to play, but frontlines would be an "exclussive" for premium accounts ONLY..

 

as well as the rewards it brings with it..

 

Frontlines should be available to everyone who has the game and there should be no minimum on the number of tier 8 tanks. If a player only has one tier 8 (the rental) they will get bored and either buy a tier 8 or grind one before the next episode. The event also gives out a tier 8 tank that most people should be able to obtain after a few episodes, severely diminishing this problem and giving a major boost to the F2P players.

 

Locking a mode that gives out bonuses for grinding/ just playing including gold & premium tanks, by requiring premium time is a slap in the face to the F2P players and would do massive damage to the player base. Premium time is being incentivized in other ways and this is not needed.

 

Though I will agree on the tier 6 version being an option. Would love to see a "bonus" episode with a slightly smaller map, smaller prize pool, and maybe just one premium as the prize for prestiging since it would be a one off deal.



cKy_ #23 Posted Feb 13 2019 - 21:53

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 4346 battles
  • 2,292
  • [PUBBY] PUBBY
  • Member since:
    09-29-2018

"Like TV".

 

Television is dying off for a reason.



Harvester_0f_Sorrow #24 Posted Feb 13 2019 - 22:08

    Captain

  • Players
  • 28212 battles
  • 1,067
  • [NOBA] NOBA
  • Member since:
    09-14-2013

View PostSon__Of__Anarchy, on Feb 13 2019 - 11:06, said:

i was just reading a conversation in another thread..

people talking about one rental vehicle for frontlines is too little because everytime they die, they need to wait 4-5 minutes..

that means their team plays with less player/ers probably for a considerable amount of time..

 

and here i had this idea..

make frontlines an exclussive for premium accounts ONLY..

and allow players to play with a minimum of 3 suitable vehicles in their garage..

you solve the problem of teams playing with less players, and at same time giving a reason for premium accounts to exist..

 

make more people even buy premium days..

 

like TV, you know..

TV is free.. but NOT all the channels.. for some specific channels you need to pay to watch..

 

WoT could be kinda the same..

free to play, but frontlines would be an "exclussive" for premium accounts ONLY..

 

as well as the rewards it brings with it..

 

Wow that is stupid, only for premium accounts.

But yes a person should possess 3 tier 8s to be able to play. And that's only part of the problem, bad players is a bigger problem.



Son__Of__Anarchy #25 Posted Feb 13 2019 - 22:16

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 29034 battles
  • 2,598
  • Member since:
    05-10-2016

View PostGarandster, on Feb 13 2019 - 21:35, said:

 

Frontlines should be available to everyone who has the game and there should be no minimum on the number of tier 8 tanks. If a player only has one tier 8 (the rental) they will get bored and either buy a tier 8 or grind one before the next episode. The event also gives out a tier 8 tank that most people should be able to obtain after a few episodes, severely diminishing this problem and giving a major boost to the F2P players.

 

Locking a mode that gives out bonuses for grinding/ just playing including gold & premium tanks, by requiring premium time is a slap in the face to the F2P players and would do massive damage to the player base. Premium time is being incentivized in other ways and this is not needed.

 

Though I will agree on the tier 6 version being an option. Would love to see a "bonus" episode with a slightly smaller map, smaller prize pool, and maybe just one premium as the prize for prestiging since it would be a one off deal.

 

mate, untill 3 days ago, frontlines for the new players was just a "rumor" and nothing else..

Garandster #26 Posted Feb 13 2019 - 22:23

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 5993 battles
  • 1,139
  • Member since:
    04-12-2018

View PostSon__Of__Anarchy, on Feb 13 2019 - 16:16, said:

 

mate, untill 3 days ago, frontlines for the new players was just a "rumor" and nothing else..

 

Could you elaborate on how that is a rebuttal to my statement? It's not exactly clear what you are arguing and how it defends a stance of locking the game mode by having premium time.



Son__Of__Anarchy #27 Posted Feb 13 2019 - 22:27

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 29034 battles
  • 2,598
  • Member since:
    05-10-2016

View PostGarandster, on Feb 13 2019 - 22:23, said:

 

Could you elaborate on how that is a rebuttal to my statement? It's not exactly clear what you are arguing and how it defends a stance of locking the game mode by having premium time.

 

its ok..

my suggestion has been seen already by the people i was hoping that would be seen..

 

for me here this thread is over..

 

cheers!

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users