- - - - -

Frontline Feedback Request

• Please log in to reply
115 replies to this topic

Poll: Frontline (162 members have cast votes)

Are you looking forward to/enjoying frontline?

1. Yes (138 votes [85.19%])

Percentage of vote: 85.19%

2. No (15 votes [9.26%])

Percentage of vote: 9.26%

3. Don't Know/Don't Care (9 votes [5.56%])

Percentage of vote: 5.56%

What aspects of Frontline are you looking forward to/enjoying?

1. Difficulty (1 vote [0.62%])

Percentage of vote: 0.62%

2. Credit/XP Income (41 votes [25.31%])

Percentage of vote: 25.31%

3. Team Size (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. Map Size (27 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

5. Objectives (2 votes [1.23%])

Percentage of vote: 1.23%

6. Active Abilities (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

7. Respawn (12 votes [7.41%])

Percentage of vote: 7.41%

8. Single-Tier MM (43 votes [26.54%])

Percentage of vote: 26.54%

9. Prestige Levels & Rewards (24 votes [14.81%])

Percentage of vote: 14.81%

10. None of them (12 votes [7.41%])

Percentage of vote: 7.41%

Vote Guests cannot vote Hide poll

My_Gaming_TV #101 Posted Mar 12 2019 - 19:49

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 16210 battles
  • [THFC] THFC
@DomoSapien Does Wargaming actually plan on fixing any of this or did you guys want us to waste our breath more on stuff you won't fix? Would be really nice to see you guys do something about the issues and problems we have brought up. So please tell us what the plan is since Season 2 has arrived and NOTHING has changed

Swearengen5 #102 Posted Mar 13 2019 - 23:05

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 58086 battles
  • [-LOST] -LOST

-Enforce the ILLEGAL MODs.  Run scans, cause glitches if need to, BUT GET RID OF THESE A$$HOLES.

-Fix problem with horizon aiming----can't lead or shoot anything at top of hills because the reticle's aim correction thinks I want to shoot to the edge of the map, so shells all sail over.  Illegal MODs have it right, why can't you???? 

-Fix penetration parameters---it's laughably easy to pen anything in Frontline---penetration numbers are VERY obviously higher than normal.

S8ber #103 Posted Mar 14 2019 - 01:44

Private

• Players
  • 33541 battles
Front Line and WoT in general used to be fun and exciting! But with the introduction of the "wheeled" vehicles and the use of that premium even 90! All you see are those little "cockroaches" everywhere and taking out the guns by clearing one side. What happened to the challenge of the game both in Front Line and regular WoT? IMO I really think the devs need to look at what they are cranking out as far as so called tanks! Just venting and reminiscing when WoT was Fun and Exciting!

Big_Daddy_9000 #104 Posted Mar 14 2019 - 12:23

Private

• -Players-
  • 56190 battles

Frontline should run from Friday to Sunday.  Not Monday to Sunday.

I do not see how this is difficult to figure out WoT.

lenticular #105 Posted Mar 14 2019 - 20:53

Captain

• Players
  • 39903 battles
  • [SLAPM] SLAPM

View Poststevezaxx, on Feb 18 2019 - 11:29, said:

The sound and visual effect of a dead tank disappearing when the player re-spawns is VERY loud and VERY annoying. Actually its entirely pointless and has no informational value AT ALL. Please remove it entirely or at least tone it down

Yeah, that's blown out my ears a couple of times when I'm hunkered down behind a dead tank and then it EXPLODES!!!!!!

Edited by lenticular, Mar 14 2019 - 20:53.

LongLineSkinner #106 Posted Mar 15 2019 - 18:05

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 45290 battles
  • [_UY_] _UY_

Mostly enjoying Frontline (as a break from regulars). Here are a few observations, some are a repeat of other's comments and some (I think) are new.

1 - XP requirements to level up Prestige are too high. I am fortunate enough to be retired and can play whenever I want, but playing only Frontline for 7 days leads to Frontline Burnout. I feel like, if I want to earn the Emil reward tank (the only one I care about), I have to play nothing but Frontline for 7 days in order to get the XP. Some games are good (got General only once :(), usually end up somewhere between Lieutenant and Major. People have been complaining that the XP requirements to get ANY reward tank EVER are way to hign, and I agree. Getting tier 2 and 3 premies is great for new players, anyone with more than 6 months couldn't care less about them, and throwing us long timers a bone by lowering the XP requirement on reward tanks would only make people happier (without costing WG a penny of revenue OR decreased server pop).

2 - The arty combat reserves are ridiculous, really, and I'm not an arty hater. Taken individually they aren't a big deal, but combine them all and add a respawn timer for the unfortunate soul who gets shredded by them and it leads to spectacular physical keyboard abuse. I'm surprised the cops haven't shown up (I'll probably be on some kind of registry soon). Something has to be done, either limit the combinations, widen the aim circle, something.

3 - Tank filter. I selected the few tanks I want to use on Frontline, and engage the relevant filters. When I go to respawn, all of them are unselected except Primary. I know that there is at lease a 15 second delay before respawning, but I have to reengage the filters and hunt through the 1 level carousel every single time (and the tanks seem to be in some strange random order), and its pointlessly aggravating. Its like trying to find the fingernail clippers in the junk drawer after drinking 6 cups of coffee on an empty stomach while hungover. Please give me a Frontline carousel filter that stays engaged.

4 - Map rotation. Yeah, I said it, Frontline map rotation. Lemme throw this against the wall and see if it sticks. The games mostly seem to devolve in the same fashion, which is fine for a few days. After that it gets a bit annoying, then it makes you want to stop playing. How about making the maps in such a way that the "connecting points" and "no go zones" line up, so that the maps can be shuffled around a bit? Everyone learns how to play out each map column, and has expectations of how each one will end up, and plays accordingly. The only random factor seems to be team makeup. If you can swap the different caps around it would make each game somewhat unique. People will still learn and recognize each map individually, but it will change how the game plays out and cause things to be more dynamic.

All in all, Frontline is a fun diversion from Randoms, and its nice to have one tier gameplay for a change (that being not tier 10). Its also nice to have huge maps to go wheelies on :izmena:.

3RiversRegt #107 Posted Mar 16 2019 - 19:21

Corporal

• Players
  • 64612 battles
  • [_QC_] _QC_

WG need to fix, that objective can't be destroy or attack until at least 2 objectives from the second line is capture.

THOSE .... crapON WHEEL are removing the fun of this FRONTLINE...

Attack capture A and D then those crapON WHEEL run all the way to objective 5 to destroy ... then Objective 3 ... game is not much fun to play anymore.

__Badfinger__ #108 Posted Mar 16 2019 - 20:52

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 29742 battles
This is two months in a row I quit FL once I got past level 25, the RNG/bounces became absolutely laughable. EBR's are way too accurate on the move, I cant hit them when I'm sitting still, but they never miss at full speed, great addition to an already unbalanced game.

Dragon_Witch #109 Posted Mar 16 2019 - 22:58

Major

• Players
  • 12124 battles
If you want my suggestion, decrease the xp requirement for level gain.  It's taken me two weeks just to get to level 21, and will probably take even longer to reach 30 and reset.  The way this is going, I literally have no reason to play Frontlines, as the only "Rewards" within reach are two premium tanks I already own.  Unlike some people, I have a life beyond this game.  I have bills to pay, work to be done, and I only have a few hours a night to play tanks.  I shouldn't need to play Frontlines 12 hours per day and reliably hit General in every match just to earn the Emil or the Tier IX.  It should be doable for ALL your players, not just the people who breathe World of Tanks.

LongLineSkinner #110 Posted Yesterday, 12:18 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 45290 battles
  • [_UY_] _UY_

I have the attention span of a parakeet. This was originally over 3 minutes before I had the presence of mind to screenshot. If I have to wait 3 minutes for anything on the interwebs I lose interest, its like trying to jack off to a semi-risque Nagel picture loading on your screen in 1991.

Like this...

Those days are over. Please, make some kinda change. Howza bout making you select 3 or 4 tanks that keep rotating in order, out of your control?

I dunno, but if I hafta stare at a screen for more than 2 minutes I lose my mind,

BeastsOfBattle #111 Posted Yesterday, 12:20 AM

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 13866 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT
Big maps and more of them please.

LongLineSkinner #112 Posted Yesterday, 01:43 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 45290 battles
  • [_UY_] _UY_
Okay, nvm. My patience with Frontline just ran out. Laterz...

Goat_Rodeo #113 Posted Yesterday, 01:53 AM

Captain

• -Players-
  • 14158 battles
  • [DHO4] DHO4

Overwater bridge railings are a thing...

Large map is pretty darn good, anything that is an anti funnel based map is good.

Matthew_66 #114 Posted Yesterday, 05:46 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 47147 battles
  • [-SDS-] -SDS-
i know its been said before but the people sitting at re spawn no matter what zone to farm is B.S!!! That along with all the ones that sit and farm at the resupply points is B.S!! This was a problem last year and its worse this year. They have no intentions of helping their team or reaching the objectives they just wait until you resupply or re spawn and farm! Bad enough they added the damn wheeled clown cars that have a super auto aim that almost never miss you ,but you have to contend with this crap!

SnowPanzer #115 Posted Yesterday, 06:37 PM

Major

• Players
  • 44835 battles
Plays like a broken version of War Thunder

LongLineSkinner #116 Posted Yesterday, 11:20 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 45290 battles
  • [_UY_] _UY_

View PostGoat_Rodeo, on Mar 16 2019 - 17:53, said:

Overwater bridge railings are a thing...

Large map is pretty darn good, anything that is an anti funnel based map is good.

Yes, rails on all the bridges please! I can't count how many times I've been blasting over the B-C bridge in a wheelie and ramped into the water. One tiny overcorrection and its game over in those things.

Also, some way to cross B-C at the south spawn without having to take the bridge, unlike A-B you have to expose yourself to enemy fire to switch fronts.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users