Jump to content


There's nothing wrong with T67


  • Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

tanopasman62 #1 Posted Feb 14 2019 - 05:15

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 18549 battles
  • 3,474
  • Member since:
    12-13-2016

It's only good when good players are driving it and the tank itself is normal, bad players would totally do bad on it, right?

 

Right?

 

 

How much longer will WG make up excuses to not nerf this cancer I wonder.



Absols_blade #2 Posted Feb 14 2019 - 05:18

    Captain

  • Players
  • 15247 battles
  • 1,483
  • [BOND] BOND
  • Member since:
    09-18-2011
I could see doing a rate of fire nerf for sure, along with a slight camo nerf. Otherwise, maybe they could find a more suitable paper tank to put in there?

bilzbobaggins #3 Posted Feb 14 2019 - 05:34

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 45076 battles
  • 958
  • [GOONZ] GOONZ
  • Member since:
    12-21-2013
are those bots?

Hellsfog #4 Posted Feb 14 2019 - 05:38

    Major

  • Players
  • 36207 battles
  • 5,776
  • [VILIN] VILIN
  • Member since:
    06-22-2011
Is 470 damage on a 115 alpha gun a lot?  So 470 would be about 4 penetrating hits.  For perspective the expected damage is 600. 

cKy_ #5 Posted Feb 14 2019 - 05:41

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 1759 battles
  • 1,449
  • [KITTI] KITTI
  • Member since:
    09-29-2018

View PostHellsfog, on Feb 14 2019 - 16:38, said:

Is 470 damage on a 115 alpha gun a lot?  So 470 would be about 4 penetrating hits.  For perspective the expected damage is 600. 

 

Did you not see the bot T67s that each did over 1000 damage? THE BOTS!

I_QQ_4_U #6 Posted Feb 14 2019 - 05:42

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 20242 battles
  • 4,951
  • Member since:
    10-17-2016
I'd love to see that replay, likely people on your team fed them HP. I have not played with bots in a regular game but I can't imagine they play that well.

tanopasman62 #7 Posted Feb 14 2019 - 05:42

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 18549 battles
  • 3,474
  • Member since:
    12-13-2016

View Postbilzbobaggins, on Feb 14 2019 - 05:34, said:

are those bots?

 

Yup, if you ever played on SA server at the lower tiers, you're probably aware that they're not too smart, yet here they are, 9 kills and 3k damage between the two.

HottieHotPants #8 Posted Feb 14 2019 - 05:43

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 9513 battles
  • 375
  • Member since:
    05-31-2016
Bad, Bad T67. Touching you in a no-No place. Definitely needs a call to action for a good old fashioned nerfing. 

24_inch_pythons #9 Posted Feb 14 2019 - 05:45

    Major

  • Players
  • 27265 battles
  • 5,262
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO
  • Member since:
    03-28-2012

View Posttanopasman62, on Feb 13 2019 - 22:15, said:

It's only good when good players are driving it and the tank itself is normal, bad players would totally do bad on it, right?

 

Right?

 

 

How much longer will WG make up excuses to not nerf this cancer I wonder.

 

ah ha ha ha, that's hilarious if they really are bots... I should change my name to put colons around it so everyone thinks i'm a bot.

cKy_ #10 Posted Feb 14 2019 - 05:50

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 1759 battles
  • 1,449
  • [KITTI] KITTI
  • Member since:
    09-29-2018

View Post24_inch_pythons, on Feb 14 2019 - 16:45, said:

 

ah ha ha ha, that's hilarious if they really are bots... I should change my name to put colons around it so everyone thinks i'm a bot.

 

Waste of gold, everyone already thinks that you're a bot.

bilzbobaggins #11 Posted Feb 14 2019 - 05:55

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 45076 battles
  • 958
  • [GOONZ] GOONZ
  • Member since:
    12-21-2013

View Posttanopasman62, on Feb 13 2019 - 23:42, said:

 

Yup, if you ever played on SA server at the lower tiers, you're probably aware that they're not too smart, yet here they are, 9 kills and 3k damage between the two.

 

Figured thats what the dots beside the names meant.  To funny man.

Hellsfog #12 Posted Feb 14 2019 - 06:29

    Major

  • Players
  • 36207 battles
  • 5,776
  • [VILIN] VILIN
  • Member since:
    06-22-2011
So your point is that the players in SA in tier 5 are worse than bots?

xrays_ #13 Posted Feb 14 2019 - 06:30

    Major

  • Players
  • 50578 battles
  • 4,058
  • [FELOW] FELOW
  • Member since:
    08-02-2013

Reported for name and shame... :-)

 

x.



The_Boz #14 Posted Feb 14 2019 - 07:48

    Captain

  • Players
  • 9705 battles
  • 1,143
  • Member since:
    06-13-2012

View PostHellsfog, on Feb 13 2019 - 21:29, said:

So your point is that the players in SA in tier 5 are worse than bots?

 

That is the only conclusion to come to...

sargev55 #15 Posted Feb 14 2019 - 16:27

    Captain

  • Players
  • 55946 battles
  • 1,272
  • [_CIA_] _CIA_
  • Member since:
    02-22-2012

View PostcKy_, on Feb 14 2019 - 04:41, said:

 

Did you not see the bot T67s that each did over 1000 damage? THE BOTS!

 

I see that all the time on the SA server.  Literally you will see bots of all sorts as top dmg on the enemy team as the real players are that bad.

Kevlar1972 #16 Posted Feb 14 2019 - 16:32

    Major

  • Players
  • 22959 battles
  • 2,737
  • Member since:
    12-26-2012

View Postsargev55, on Feb 14 2019 - 10:27, said:

 

I see that all the time on the SA server.  Literally you will see bots of all sorts as top dmg on the enemy team as the real players are that bad.

 

What do you expect when they are playing on a commodore vic-20 with a 300 baud modem?



sargev55 #17 Posted Feb 14 2019 - 18:04

    Captain

  • Players
  • 55946 battles
  • 1,272
  • [_CIA_] _CIA_
  • Member since:
    02-22-2012

View PostKevlar1972, on Feb 14 2019 - 15:32, said:

 

What do you expect when they are playing on a commodore vic-20 with a 300 baud modem?

 

 


 

I think the real question is what went wrong with the T67's on his team  :)



Trauglodyte #18 Posted Feb 14 2019 - 18:43

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 18417 battles
  • 2,988
  • [GSH] GSH
  • Member since:
    06-04-2016

View PostHellsfog, on Feb 14 2019 - 06:29, said:

So your point is that the players in SA in tier 5 are worse than bots?

 

And then they come to the NA server and everything goes to crap.  Nothing worse than someone playing with a 200+ ping and thinking that it is a good idea to camp behind the artillery, all while not communicating in the predominant language of the server.  Doesn't make them bad people but it does make for an awful WoT experience.

USSWISCONSIN94 #19 Posted Feb 14 2019 - 19:01

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 765 battles
  • 87
  • Member since:
    08-05-2013

View PostTrauglodyte, on Feb 14 2019 - 11:43, said:

 

And then they come to the NA server and everything goes to crap.  Nothing worse than someone playing with a 200+ ping and thinking that it is a good idea to camp behind the artillery, all while not communicating in the predominant language of the server.  Doesn't make them bad people but it does make for an awful WoT experience.

 

200 ping isn't terrible. but that kind of stupidity is on all servers. not just SEA server.

Hellsfog #20 Posted Feb 14 2019 - 19:35

    Major

  • Players
  • 36207 battles
  • 5,776
  • [VILIN] VILIN
  • Member since:
    06-22-2011

View PostTrauglodyte, on Feb 14 2019 - 12:43, said:

 

And then they come to the NA server and everything goes to crap.  Nothing worse than someone playing with a 200+ ping and thinking that it is a good idea to camp behind the artillery, all while not communicating in the predominant language of the server.  Doesn't make them bad people but it does make for an awful WoT experience.

 

To be fair, there are plenty of players from NA who are just as bad if not worse despite speaking the predominant language on the server. 




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users