Cheating Exploit Bug

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Jack_Avalon #1 Posted Feb 15 2019 - 01:59

Private

• Players
  • 12328 battles
  • [REL-A] REL-A

Defending team is going into areas that are already captured by the attackers and the grace period of leaving has worn off. They should be instantly killed for entering but instead are not and in fact are not taking any damage. This is causing the attackers spawn to be placed further to the rear. I  wish I could provide a screenshot to show everyone but was unsuccessful getting one in game in which you could blatantly see red guys deep within E and B areas that have already been fully captured by the attackers for several mins.

WG: Please fix this as this is not only breaking the game for attackers but defenders are even griefing the attackers by killing them as soon as they spawn in some cases.

Edit 1: I also reported 4 people for unsportmanlike conduct on the defending team for doing this. My reasoning is that they didn't do it just once in the same match but when we finally killed them they did it again a few mins later with new tanks.

Edited by Jack_Avalon, Feb 15 2019 - 02:01.

_Tsavo_ #2 Posted Feb 15 2019 - 02:23

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 50201 battles
  • [GPARD] GPARD
It's been like that from the first frontlines.   I sneak back there and burgle arty any chance I get.   It's not against the rules and if you don't want us back there, don't leave holes in your lines ;)

dnaman #3 Posted Feb 15 2019 - 02:24

Major

• Players
  • 34580 battles
  • [CRZY] CRZY
It’s been this way since the first frontlines.  It’s not a bug.  Overcome and adapt.

KatzeWolf #4 Posted Feb 15 2019 - 02:36

Captain

• Players
  • 31 battles

It's called a counter attack.

The best defence is a good offence.

Clan_Mascot #5 Posted Feb 15 2019 - 02:46

Sergeant

• Players
  • 12270 battles
  • [TEACH] TEACH
You would not believe how amusing this is when you have a 3 man light tank platoon. Oh, the mayhem. Well, until you annoy someone enough that they start actively hunting you - then it is off to flank another zone and the cycle repeats.

Jack_Avalon #6 Posted Feb 15 2019 - 05:52

Private

• Players
  • 12328 battles
  • [REL-A] REL-A

View Post_Tsavo_, on Feb 15 2019 - 01:23, said:

It's been like that from the first frontlines.   I sneak back there and burgle arty any chance I get.   It's not against the rules and if you don't want us back there, don't leave holes in your lines ;)

If it is not against the "rules", then why does Frontlines give the defenders a timeframe before killing anyone in that area? If WG wanted you to be there then they wouldn't have that. You circumventing this mechanic for your own benefit ruins the intended gameplay. By definition, this is an exploit and if this were Blizzard, you would be banned, possibly permanently.

Also tagged with Cheating, Exploit, Bug

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users