OMG! OMG! OP! OP! PLEASE NERF IMMEDIATELY!

Women Children Cats Dogs Chinchillas

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
30 replies to this topic

ez_money #21 Posted Feb 18 2019 - 19:18

Major

• Players
  • 16617 battles
  • [IKUE] IKUE

View PostCote_Zilla, on Feb 18 2019 - 12:02, said:

Thank you so much for this Rage template.

What a Relief!  I want to  rage however I never could find the  words that shift the blame to someone else.

oh Thank you!!!

Ditto!!! lol

RaynorShyne #22 Posted Feb 18 2019 - 19:37

Major

• Players
  • 34617 battles
  • [C92] C92

View PostCote_Zilla, on Feb 18 2019 - 12:02, said:

Thank you so much for this Rage template.

What a Relief!  I want to  rage however I never could find the  words that shift the blame to someone else.

oh Thank you!!!

But of course, Dear Sir.  Who, in the midst of irrational meltdown, has the time to construct something relatively coherent?   When you're seeing red, this handy template could help convey the deeper feelings and emotions we all wish to convey to the community.   

(Brought to you by the makers of RaynorShyne Templates.  When you absolutely, positively have to rage immediately)

Christojojo #23 Posted Feb 18 2019 - 19:47

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 39436 battles
  • [CHEAP] CHEAP

View PostRaynorShyne, on Feb 18 2019 - 11:56, said:

OMG!  PLEASE< PLEASE!!   Wargaming, you simply MUST nerf the <insert new tank, TD, or light you currently don't like or recently lost to>!!!  It's desperately OP because I was <insert stupid thing you were doing, claiming it was a vital move, though it exposed your flank, rear, or other vulnerable part of your tank>, and there's absolutely no way anyone could ever shoot me there!  It's beyond ridiculous that these damn cheaters are using <insert completely legal, in-game feature OP is oblivious to>!  It's a complete and total <multiple choice option: 'broken mechanic', 'pay to play', or 'Russian bias'>, there's no other way to see it.   I cannot believe I returned to this stupid game after <claim an incredibly long hiatus, though you were in-game last week> just to come back to this COMPLETE BS!!  The guy using it is a complete loser because he <insert non-relevant stat OP spent 15 minutes of rage digging into>!   Real players <meaning the OP and the few friends he has, as well as the mystical 'unicum'> don't DO that!

This game is <multiple choice option: 'dead', 'something nobody plays anymore', or 'not as good as game X'>, and a complete waste of time.  

Funny though you tell others that nerfs/ op tanks are mostly myth and all you get is an infinite amount of replys telling you to join the sex trade.

Bootknife #24 Posted Feb 18 2019 - 19:54

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 44158 battles
  • [WDA] WDA
LOL!  +1

ricko7 #25 Posted Feb 18 2019 - 20:27

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 1845 battles
Been getting that feeling also and dont play as much anymore so congrats WG.

FearTheBadger #26 Posted Feb 18 2019 - 21:37

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 18750 battles
  • [BUTTZ] BUTTZ

View PostRaynorShyne, on Feb 18 2019 - 10:56, said:

OMG!  PLEASE< PLEASE!!   Wargaming, you simply MUST nerf the <insert new tank, TD, or light you currently don't like or recently lost to>!!!  It's desperately OP because I was <insert stupid thing you were doing, claiming it was a vital move, though it exposed your flank, rear, or other vulnerable part of your tank>, and there's absolutely no way anyone could ever shoot me there!  It's beyond ridiculous that these damn cheaters are using <insert completely legal, in-game feature OP is oblivious to>!  It's a complete and total <multiple choice option: 'broken mechanic', 'pay to play', or 'Russian bias'>, there's no other way to see it.   I cannot believe I returned to this stupid game after <claim an incredibly long hiatus, though you were in-game last week> just to come back to this COMPLETE BS!!  The guy using it is a complete loser because he <insert non-relevant stat OP spent 15 minutes of rage digging into>!   Real players <meaning the OP and the few friends he has, as well as the mystical 'unicum'> don't DO that!

This game is <multiple choice option: 'dead', 'something nobody plays anymore', or 'not as good as game X'>, and a complete waste of time.  

well said :)

FearTheBadger #27 Posted Feb 18 2019 - 21:38

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 18750 battles
  • [BUTTZ] BUTTZ

View PostRaynorShyne, on Feb 18 2019 - 10:56, said:

well said :)

__Worm__ #28 Posted Feb 18 2019 - 21:53

Major

• Players
  • 37778 battles

Well played OP.....

Well Played

LeaveIT2Beaver #29 Posted Feb 18 2019 - 22:55

Major

• Players
  • 42624 battles
  • [ZAYIN] ZAYIN

Deviation_Dan #30 Posted Feb 18 2019 - 23:41

Sergeant

• Players
  • 818 battles
  • [4RTY] 4RTY
ROFL!!!!   Right on!  This is beautiful, man  :medal:

RaynorShyne #31 Posted Feb 19 2019 - 04:35

Major

• Players
  • 34617 battles
  • [C92] C92

Thanks for the laughs folks - 

Try to calm down and at least occasionally, be nice.  

Also tagged with Women, Children, Cats, Dogs, Chinchillas

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users