Frontline in Testing was 10 Times Better then NOW......

frontline

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

TboneOathKeeper #1 Posted Feb 18 2019 - 21:01

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 27828 battles
  • [QC_A] QC_A

Dear World of Tanks,

I have Tested the Frontline Battles in both Testing or (common Test) and NA server or Normal Action online.  My Questions is ?  wth

I Played for about 2 hours per night and by the 3rd night I was already in the 4th round of Frontline. During that time  , my Testing account made over 300 days of FREE Premium , Gold ,Bonds and It was Great.  So , at that time I was telling all my clan mates to get ready to make some Gold.  Stupid Me to think World of Tanks would ever consider doing the right thing.  Then when update hit the NA server and Frontline started , you could see all the differences from Testing. This time , I played for the full week.  Maybe 2 to 4 hours per day and not only winning But getting Captain or General most of the times.  I was in the Top 10 players of each game.  

FOR WHAT?   World of Tanks changed there payment policy and now I get nothing for Weeks worth of playing. Why would you change up like that and get everyone's hopes up.  You can't give away prizes in Testing and then when you put update out Give players NOTHING.  That is Totally wrong and I got very PISSED off.

I love this Game and all my fellow Tankers.  We work Hard to earn the prizes we seek.  For World of Tanks to change said rules and prizes right before update is just WRONG in so many ways.  PLEASE DO NOT PULL MY BUD anymore. If it takes a hour to win prize in testing , it should be the same when update is released.

TboneOathKeeper 

__Shadow___ #2 Posted Feb 18 2019 - 21:05

Sergeant

• Players
  • 14897 battles
  • [F0CUS] F0CUS
Formatting and language is absolutely awful, tried to read it a few times but you've really done a number here.

liamcraig1245 #3 Posted Feb 18 2019 - 21:06

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 33720 battles
  • [OTTER] OTTER
Congrats, this is the dumbest thing I've read all day. There's a reason it's called testing because nothing is final... Did you really expect 300 days of free premium from playing a game mode that already awards one with a huge amount of bonds and credits? You can even earn premium tanks. For some people the awards are never enough... Be thankful we can play tier 8 for a week every month now without getting screwed by tier 8mm.

Ortinoth_ #4 Posted Feb 18 2019 - 21:10

Captain

• Players
  • 27222 battles
Also for the numbers on Common Test it said numbers are subject to change and are not final.  You can not take anything on any test server whether its super test / common test to be 100% how it will be once it is released to live servers. Again key word is test

Edited by Ortinoth_, Feb 18 2019 - 21:11.

TboneOathKeeper #5 Posted Feb 18 2019 - 21:12

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 27828 battles
  • [QC_A] QC_A
That is why it's called Testing. Also why I'm Telling them. As far as how my Grammar is:child: 

__Worm__ #6 Posted Feb 18 2019 - 21:20

Major

• Players
  • 34521 battles
  • [CUBE] CUBE
Holy Moly

GenPanzer #7 Posted Feb 18 2019 - 21:31

Major

• Players
  • 44220 battles
  • [EFFIT] EFFIT

View PostTboneOathKeeper, on Feb 18 2019 - 15:01, said:

Dear World of Tanks,

I have Tested the Frontline Battles in both Testing or (common Test) and NA server or Normal Action online.  My Questions is ?  wth

I Played for about 2 hours per night and by the 3rd night I was already in the 4th round of Frontline. During that time  , my Testing account made over 300 days of FREE Premium , Gold ,Bonds and It was Great.  So , at that time I was telling all my clan mates to get ready to make some Gold.  Stupid Me to think World of Tanks would ever consider doing the right thing.  Then when update hit the NA server and Frontline started , you could see all the differences from Testing. This time , I played for the full week.  Maybe 2 to 4 hours per day and not only winning But getting Captain or General most of the times.  I was in the Top 10 players of each game.  

FOR WHAT?   World of Tanks changed there payment policy and now I get nothing for Weeks worth of playing. Why would you change up like that and get everyone's hopes up.  You can't give away prizes in Testing and then when you put update out Give players NOTHING.  That is Totally wrong and I got very PISSED off.

I love this Game and all my fellow Tankers.  We work Hard to earn the prizes we seek.  For World of Tanks to change said rules and prizes right before update is just WRONG in so many ways.  PLEASE DO NOT PULL MY BUD anymore. If it takes a hour to win prize in testing , it should be the same when update is released.

TboneOathKeeper 

So...you didn't read the official announcement regulations once it hit the live server and you are pissed at WG after playing it for an entire week? Seems legit.

SnakePliskan #8 Posted Feb 18 2019 - 21:36

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 27 battles

View Post__Shadow___, on Feb 18 2019 - 21:05, said:

Formatting and language is absolutely awful, tried to read it a few times but you've really done a number here.

Marcel Proust, James Joyce, E.E. Cummings, Cormac McCarthy and  William Faulkner whose usage of punctuation (or lack thereof) has both bewildered and impressed readers. Basically unless your mind is in a defective imbalance between what your eyes see and what it interprets any normal human being can read what was written. But I guess you cant read any of the listed authors either. Sadly you are missing come of the great literary works in history.

the_dude_76 #9 Posted Feb 18 2019 - 21:45

Major

• Players
  • 33786 battles
  • [GSRM] GSRM

View PostSnakePliskan, on Feb 18 2019 - 14:36, said:

Marcel Proust, James Joyce, E.E. Cummings, Cormac McCarthy and  William Faulkner whose usage of punctuation (or lack thereof) has both bewildered and impressed readers. Basically unless your mind is in a defective imbalance between what your eyes see and what it interprets any normal human being can read what was written. But I guess you cant read any of the listed authors either. Sadly you are missing come of the great literary works in history.

If you're trying to make a point OBVIOUSLY the more clearly you present your case the more people will be swayed by your statements.

But if your post makes you look like you're the one whose mind is in a "defective imbalance" then you should really have no expectation of being taken seriously...

ThePigSheFlies #10 Posted Feb 18 2019 - 21:50

Major

• Players
  • 73084 battles
  • [SIMP] SIMP

I played common test, and the account had 50k bonds, therefore, my account should have 50k bonds.

Kappa

Augustus_Sohn #11 Posted Feb 18 2019 - 22:14

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 3283 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

I did great on the Test Server too.

...because I had the best crews, equipment and fired nothing but premium ammo.

__WarChild__ #12 Posted Feb 18 2019 - 22:17

Major

• -Players-
  • 30804 battles
  • [OPIC] OPIC

Something about this thread triggers me...:angry:

__WarChild__

Bad_Oedipus #13 Posted Feb 18 2019 - 22:18

Captain

• -Players-
  • 44950 battles
  • [PL1AD] PL1AD
My WoT account has $25,000,00.00; therefore, my bank account should have the same

__WarChild__ #14 Posted Feb 18 2019 - 22:18

Major

• -Players-
  • 30804 battles
  • [OPIC] OPIC

Oh, it was just gas from my food truck lunch.  It's passed now.

:D

__WarChild__

4WeeKs #15 Posted Feb 18 2019 - 22:25

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 25432 battles
  • [_OVO_] _OVO_

View Post__Shadow___, on Feb 18 2019 - 15:05, said:

If you can't understand what he means why comment his topic?

Oh I see you're trying to make a joke out of something that ain't funny. People like you in real life are awful and stupid in y'all own way. Had a old school guy from uptown New York told a smart friend of mine you can't pay for common sense in college or you're public schools. #keeptrolling 

SystemRename177180002 #16 Posted Feb 18 2019 - 22:27

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 8 battles
Can we have down votes back please.This guy is so bad.In the game and in life

4WeeKs #17 Posted Feb 18 2019 - 22:33

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 25432 battles
  • [_OVO_] _OVO_

View PostTboneOathKeeper, on Feb 18 2019 - 15:01, said:

Dear World of Tanks,

TboneOathKeeper 

Yo bruh you do understand that it was a test server? Once the real deal comes out there's going to be changes to the mode that's why they have a test server. Pub G does that samething man or any other game at that. In my NewYork words (be easy my dude) every game mode ain't made to be easy. Life it self ain't build that way. You need help grinding toon with me or toon with some of your clan mates my G.

LpBronco #18 Posted Feb 18 2019 - 22:41

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 43817 battles
  • [TG] TG

View PostThePigSheFlies, on Feb 18 2019 - 15:50, said:

I played common test, and the account had 50k bonds, therefore, my account should have 50k bonds.

Kappa

Connor on Twitter: "I vote mic drop emoji as best emoji ...

__WarChild__ #19 Posted Feb 18 2019 - 23:11

Major

• -Players-
  • 30804 battles
  • [OPIC] OPIC

OMG, I just checked and my regular WoT account now has 50,000 Bonds and my Wells Fargo Bank savings account has $18,467,000.00 in it.

THANK YOU WARGAMING!!  

:great::coin::great:

Also tagged with frontline

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users