Batchat 12t Equipment for Frontline

Bat Chat Batchat 12t Equipment Frontline Binocs Coated Optics Batchat 12t light tanks

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

MakersMike #1 Posted Feb 23 2019 - 00:06

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 3447 battles

Question for equipment and view range in Frontline battles.

My good crews went to my 1390 and Batchat 25t AP so this  crew isn't fully maxed yet.  When the crew has BIA and full recon etc, I plan on using the standard set up of vert stab, optics and vents. 

Currently, all crew don't have BIA and I have only 52% recon.  View range without food or directives is 422 currently.  

I don't necessarily want to use food all of the time, and even if I did that only gets view range to 441.

So I think for now, in frontline games with my current situation maybe I should use vert stab, optics and binoc's.  I'll do mostly active scouting, but sometimes I'd like to have that view range for passive scouting as the situation dictates the way Frontline battles can be.  

What do you think?

RC_1140 #2 Posted Feb 23 2019 - 00:16

Major

• Players
  • 62838 battles
I'd start with binocs and if you don't use them much switch to vents since there is no demount cost. 

PotatoLegend99 #3 Posted Feb 23 2019 - 00:22

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 35163 battles
  • [NEWBI] NEWBI

Use the equipment that best compliments your own play style.

For FL I ran my Even 90 with vents, optics, and binocs. I'll have a batchat for next FL and I'll be using the same setup.

For the middle zones on Defense I found it nice to openly park 350-400m from the base and passively spot tanks attempting to cap while being unlit myself. On Offense, for the middle zones as well, while capping if there were no nearby enemy tanks, it was nice to sit still and let my binocs give me an early warning.

MakersMike #4 Posted Feb 23 2019 - 03:02

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 3447 battles

View PostPotatoLegend99, on Feb 22 2019 - 15:22, said:

Use the equipment that best compliments your own play style.

For FL I ran my Even 90 with vents, optics, and binocs. I'll have a batchat for next FL and I'll be using the same setup.

For the middle zones on Defense I found it nice to openly park 350-400m from the base and passively spot tanks attempting to cap while being unlit myself. On Offense, for the middle zones as well, while capping if there were no nearby enemy tanks, it was nice to sit still and let my binocs give me an early warning.

Will you have max view range at least with your batchat set up?  Or will you use the same set up regardless of your view range.  I plan on doing some passive spotting also, so more view range the better with some of the camo these tanks have.   Binoc's takes view range from 422 to 480.  If I add food, binoc's brings it to 502 and I'll be spotting a lot more tanks. 

Well thanks for the replies.  I think I may do as RC suggests and start with the binoc's.  If I find myself doing more active play and not using them much then I might switch.  

I did play it for about 4 battles on the last one, and did well.  I was mostly pretty active playing along side a friend, but want to see how much spotting I can do too if I play it safe.  Then go in to clip people at the right time.  

Thanks

PotatoLegend99 #5 Posted Feb 23 2019 - 20:32

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 35163 battles
  • [NEWBI] NEWBI

At the moment no. My batchat is limited to 427m active and 485m passive. I'm running a stock crew, but by the time next FL rolls around I suspect I'll have both recon and sa maxed and maybe bia as well. Even if I don't I'll run the same setup.

With the engineering reserve on my Even 90 I had lots of fun rushing the cap on Defense and shooting a different tank with each round to stall the cap timer as long as possible and then fleeing to reload until next clip was ready lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users