server one server one na server

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

3bagsfull #21 Posted Feb 24 2019 - 04:08

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 2713 battles

View Postmohawkdriver, on Feb 24 2019 - 02:30, said:

So the game has reached it's useful life limit.  Got it.  

The way Wargaming keeps going - yeah.    Don't even expect new signups beyond the WN8 rerollers because the 2.0 Referral program gives no incentive for the scammers to scam.   

the_dude_76 #22 Posted Feb 24 2019 - 18:09

Major

• Players
  • 33105 battles
  • [GSRM] GSRM

View Post3bagsfull, on Feb 23 2019 - 14:26, said:

That might make sense except for when you are already running a server that isn't even anywhere close to capacity in the first place - like you know the U.S. Central server.       S.A. server you'd really have to question why they even have it up, it's essentially East/West all over again because like East, nobody plays on SA.

I didn't remotely imply that having a second server made any sense. But since they do have a second, sparsely populated, server it makes sense that they'd try to put players onto it.

View PostWhiteBishop, on Feb 23 2019 - 12:33, said:

'Hey, both East and West Coast servers are abysmally low in player count.'

- 'You know what would be a good idea? Combine the two and give the players better que times.'

'What?! That doesn't make any sense. Are you trying to save us money and improve player experience? Are you mad?'

- 'But there's this guy on the NA server that is complaining about a full server on peak weekend times.'

'That guy is clearly onto something. His common sense is staggering.'

I'd like to respond but unfortunately Google doesn't translate gibberish so I have no clue what you were trying to say to me...

Griffon327327 #23 Posted Yesterday, 08:05 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 85138 battles
  • [NVRDI] NVRDI

View Postthe_dude_76, on Feb 23 2019 - 18:22, said:

You don't have to run a data center to understand that WG has an incentive to push players onto the least populated server...

not going to happen no gamer wants to play on a server with high ping is pointless .. if NA server is closed for business Im going to simply watch TV to catch up on my ever filling DVR and lack of space growing smaller daily

Not the least bit concerned server is down... simply reinforcing my need to find another hobby as out grown world of tanks not because of the game getting old so much as all the bad ideas they are coming up with to trash the game 

If wargaming simply sat back did not do another update for 5 years would be perfectly fine for me as all the updates are why we have a small decreasing player base .. if they stopped changing stuff and fired all but a hanful their overhead would decrease and they could invest in more reliable server coverage .. get rid of SA server because the people that avoid that server the most are the people that live there ... if they do not want to play on there own server with low local ping and come to NA server with bad ping then what does that tell you ? 

wargaming has pushed me onto the SA server multiple time even though it is in my preference not to and sent them a ticket stating never to do it again because faced with sa server or nothing I choose nothing

going to try na server once more then off to TV land for the next 10 hours

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users