Why so blue?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
317 replies to this topic

ed_anger #1 Posted Sep 19 2011 - 00:01

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 14279 battles
What's up with the one NASA color, kids?

glennboatman #2 Posted Sep 19 2011 - 00:02

Sergeant

• Players
  • 7077 battles
cause it represents space...its kinda blue up there : P

ed_anger #3 Posted Sep 19 2011 - 00:07

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 14279 battles
trying to promote testicular cancer awareness? will there be a different color each month, or for special holidays/causes?

FryaDuck #4 Posted Sep 19 2011 - 00:07

Staff sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 10974 battles
A visual representation of dominance

Gov #5 Posted Sep 19 2011 - 00:25

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 32114 battles
  • [THUGZ] THUGZ
It's cute

wardogz12 #6 Posted Sep 19 2011 - 00:26

Captain

• Players
  • 19196 battles
Havok not get the memo? :Smile-hiding:

POLINDOCAN #7 Posted Sep 19 2011 - 00:35

Sergeant

• Players
  • 8551 battles
Thinking the same thing, are they in alliance or something?

DUTCH_PREMIUM #8 Posted Sep 19 2011 - 00:41

Sergeant

• Players
  • 25323 battles
  • [REL-V] REL-V
It represents NASA controlled provinces as well as members/allies in the NASA.

Truth be told it does show dominance in the form of visual intimidation. The devs are working to getting all member clans changed into the proper logo & color. If we take this as a sign of the largest American server alliance then we can expect once the Russian servers are connected we'll be seeing a whole lot of red on the map as well.

These really are the preparatory steps to visualizing 2012's US/Russian server connections. Get ready cause its about to be one hell of a jumble next year.

POLINDOCAN #9 Posted Sep 19 2011 - 00:43

Sergeant

• Players
  • 8551 battles

View PostDUTCH_PREMIUM, on Sep 19 2011 - 00:41, said:

It represents NASA controlled provinces as well as members/allies in the NASA.

Truth be told it does show dominance in the form of visual intimidation. The devs are working to getting all member clans changed into the proper logo & color. If we take this as a sign of the largest American server alliance then we can expect once the Russian servers are connected we'll be seeing a whole lot of red on the map as well.

These really are the preparatory steps to visualizing 2012's US/Russian server connections. Get ready cause its about to be one hell of a jumble next year.
man, how are we supposed to land properly with them defending each other, this is kinda isane if you ask me as commander of a growing clan, even with 72 members right now  <_<

Cragger #10 Posted Sep 19 2011 - 00:48

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • 13847 battles

View PostPOLINDOCAN, on Sep 19 2011 - 00:43, said:

man, how are we supposed to land properly with them defending each other, this is kinda isane if you ask me as commander of a growing clan, even with 72 members right now  <_<

You aren't, it's called rigging the system. NASA exists for one reason. For those clans within it to sit on provinces farming gold and having to do minimal defense of it since they've all agreed not to attack each other.

DUTCH_PREMIUM #11 Posted Sep 19 2011 - 00:52

Sergeant

• Players
  • 25323 battles
  • [REL-V] REL-V

View PostPOLINDOCAN, on Sep 19 2011 - 00:43, said:

As a part of NASA (Relic) we encourage you to do as much as you can to get that CW practice in even if it is on NASA controlled provinces so long as you don't attack us with some sort of vendetta.

By the end of the day, once the servers connect in 2012, you'll see a whole lot of alliances causing landing disruptions for their allies, it is inevitable. In a larger scheme of things this could be a US vs Russian war.

So we encourage you to attack as much as you want b/c what both sides get in the end is the experience to fight these allied landing disruptions effectively thus becoming a well tuned clan and effectively gain respect even from the NASA.

POLINDOCAN #12 Posted Sep 19 2011 - 00:52

Sergeant

• Players
  • 8551 battles

View PostCragger, on Sep 19 2011 - 00:48, said:

You aren't, it's called rigging the system. NASA exists for one reason. For those clans within it to sit on provinces farming gold and having to do minimal defense of it since they've all agreed not to attack each other.
Man, wish we could just make our own Alliance, to counter balance them, ruins the game for everyone else, when they are getting gold, and the newer clans and weaker clans cant make shit :(

POLINDOCAN #13 Posted Sep 19 2011 - 00:56

Sergeant

• Players
  • 8551 battles

View PostDUTCH_PREMIUM, on Sep 19 2011 - 00:52, said:

As a part of NASA (Relic) we encourage you to do as much as you can to get that CW practice in even if it is on NASA controlled provinces so long as you don't attack us with some sort of vendetta.

By the end of the day, once the servers connect in 2012, you'll see a whole lot of alliances causing landing disruptions for their allies, it is inevitable. In a larger scheme of things this could be a US vs Russian war.

So we encourage you to attack as much as you want b/c what both sides get in the end is the experience to fight these allied landing disruptions effectively thus becoming a well tuned clan and effectively gain respect even from the NASA.
Easier said than done, with NASA members gaining more gold by the minute, we need to spend more money on the game just to convert exp?  <_<
I am not only talking about myself, but the other couple hundred clans that are facing the same problem :Smile-izmena:

DUTCH_PREMIUM #14 Posted Sep 19 2011 - 00:59

Sergeant

• Players
  • 25323 battles
  • [REL-V] REL-V

View PostCragger, on Sep 19 2011 - 00:48, said:

If it is called rigging the system then the russians have done this since the launch of CW in WoT. Fact of the matter is these are tactics that can be used in real life, landing disruptions are no different from applying distractions on your opponent. We cannot avoid this tactic because once the servers connect, these alliances, these tactics, the farming of gold, is all applied.

I would suggest making yourself an allied member with any alliance now while the servers are still separate. The russian server waits for no one, so we're still quite lucky that even the new, weak clans can still make a fight b/c they'll be the ones who can get that experience in CW to become a great respectable clan by 2012.

holakc #15 Posted Sep 19 2011 - 01:00

Captain

• Players
  • 33634 battles
blueness

BETA-18-September-2011

Posted Image

POLINDOCAN #16 Posted Sep 19 2011 - 01:02

Sergeant

• Players
  • 8551 battles

View PostDUTCH_PREMIUM, on Sep 19 2011 - 00:59, said:

If it is called rigging the system then the russians have done this since the launch of CW in WoT. Fact of the matter is these are tactics that can be used in real life, landing disruptions are no different from applying distractions on your opponent. We cannot avoid this tactic because once the servers connect, these alliances, these tactics, the farming of gold, is all applied.

I would suggest making yourself an allied member with any alliance now while the servers are still separate. The russian server waits for no one, so we're still quite lucky that even the new, weak clans can still make a fight b/c they'll be the ones who can get that experience in CW to become a great respectable clan by 2012.
can't agree to this, weak clans, most of the clans right now are Weak compared to the ones in power, wont be a fair fight ever again for the less fortunate :huh:

DUTCH_PREMIUM #17 Posted Sep 19 2011 - 01:13

Sergeant

• Players
  • 25323 battles
  • [REL-V] REL-V

View PostPOLINDOCAN, on Sep 19 2011 - 00:56, said:

Easier said than done, with NASA members gaining more gold by the minute, we need to spend more money on the game just to convert exp?  <_<
I am not only talking about myself, but the other couple hundred clans that are facing the same problem :Smile-izmena:

I can understand that gold is the incentive for CW but it doesn't have to have a large affect on how a clan battles.

Gold used in a clan match is spent on gold ammo nothing else & truth be told whether you are poor or wealthy, you can buy enough gold rounds that it doesn't have to break your bank. Other than that gold is just a currency.

It may help pay your premium to get that xp & credits but you can still do the same w/ a non-premium acct. I grinded to both the IS4 & obj 212 on a non-premium acct, why? b/c my clan doesn't have to spend gold to support us constantly.

Think of it this way, if MLP had their whole bank taken away do you think they wouldn't be able to get the land they own now? They have the skills that isn't bought with gold. Same goes for all the NASA clans out there, as well as clans that are willing to do the same.

lapk #18 Posted Sep 19 2011 - 01:14

Corporal

• Players
  • 21441 battles
Can someone give a link to the official post regarding CW US/Russian servers merge, please? Given the time difference, I can hardy see how it can be implemented, unless the whole CW format is changed drastically.

POLINDOCAN #19 Posted Sep 19 2011 - 01:16

Sergeant

• Players
  • 8551 battles

View PostDUTCH_PREMIUM, on Sep 19 2011 - 01:13, said:

I can understand that gold is the incentive for CW but it doesn't have to have a large affect on how a clan battles.

Gold used in a clan match is spent on gold ammo nothing else & truth be told whether you are poor or wealthy, you can buy enough gold rounds that it doesn't have to break your bank. Other than that gold is just a currency.

It may help pay your premium to get that xp & credits but you can still do the same w/ a non-premium acct. I grinded to both the IS4 & obj 212 on a non-premium acct, why? b/c my clan doesn't have to spend gold to support us constantly.

Think of it this way, if MLP had their whole bank taken away do you think they wouldn't be able to get the land they own now? They have the skills that isn't bought with gold. Same goes for all the NASA clans out there, as well as clans that are willing to do the same.
Well, you already have had the time to gain an alliance, for my clan, even though we have a fabulous team, outgunned by the bigger clans,  making it to finals in several CW landings still have no chance, without an alliance  no clan can survive the beating of the huge clans  :angry:

Cragger #20 Posted Sep 19 2011 - 01:34

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • 13847 battles

View PostDUTCH_PREMIUM, on Sep 19 2011 - 01:13, said:

Currently provinces give out far more gold per day then you would ever use spending to defend them. At most each match you get to fire off 1-5 rounds each. When you NAP up so that you don't have to defend them at all practically you get to horde it up for premium accounts, and premium tanks, and basically make Wargaming pay you to play their game and all its content.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users