NATURAL COVER DIRECTIVE DIRECTIVES NATURAL COVER CONCEALMENT SKILL CAMO

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

MakersMike #21 Posted Mar 15 2019 - 00:13

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 3618 battles

UPDATE

After some back and forth messages with Wargaming and allowing them to check my account, I received the following from Wargaming. 

Our developers are aware of an issue where some of the directives are not complying with its effects. Once the issue has been properly diagnosed our dev team will release a fix in an upcoming patch.

We shall contact you for additional information if needed, and we sincerely appreciate your interest in the improvement of World Of Tanks.

This makes me wonder how many bonds people have wasted on directives that aren't working.  But any ways, looks like there was an issue. 

Edited by MakersMike, Mar 15 2019 - 00:15.

Lucid_Nonsense_1 #22 Posted Mar 16 2019 - 01:41

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 7199 battles
  • [4RENB] 4RENB

WG I wasted a pile of my directives until I noticed that it's not working on my EBR. Can you please issue a notification to stop people wasting their bonds! this is not cool

Here is the cammo directive failing to do anything on my EBR.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'm pretty sure the Fire Fighting one does nothing either; I can't say that my crew put out the fire any faster with or without it. That's what got me looking into non working directives, in the first place.

Edited by Lucid_Nonsense_1, Mar 16 2019 - 02:03.

MakersMike #23 Posted Mar 18 2019 - 07:38

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 3618 battles
Yes, since they've acknowledged a problem I would like to know which directives are not working.  And if there's an issue with the directives, how do we know if the improved equipment works.  It's kind of hard to notice if a 2.5% difference is working properly.  I think this brings the entire improved equipment and directive situation into question.  

MakersMike #24 Posted Mar 18 2019 - 07:39

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 3618 battles

View PostLucid_Nonsense_1, on Mar 15 2019 - 16:41, said:

WG I wasted a pile of my directives until I noticed that it's not working on my EBR. Can you please issue a notification to stop people wasting their bonds! this is not cool

Here is the cammo directive failing to do anything on my EBR.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'm pretty sure the Fire Fighting one does nothing either; I can't say that my crew put out the fire any faster with or without it. That's what got me looking into non working directives, in the first place.

Did you submit a ticket with player support?  I doubt they'll read this.  

Imspotting #25 Posted Mar 22 2019 - 05:49

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 31861 battles
  • [GURUS] GURUS
SOLVED see http://forum.worldof...er-not-working/

Also tagged with NATURAL COVER, DIRECTIVE, DIRECTIVES, NATURAL, COVER, CONCEALMENT, SKILL, CAMO

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users