I HATE THE TYPE 59 !

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
544 replies to this topic

Pandy #461 Posted Apr 16 2012 - 13:03

Staff sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 10480 battles

View PostDogsoldier6, on Apr 16 2012 - 09:31, said:

Tolos at one time 'you said' you didn't even have a T-59 anymore, it is now obvious you were full of BS on this account (What a surprise)

What a T-54? Hey DUDE I have one now, and a T-44, and ya know what your are full of BS on this account to. The T-44 is not even close to a T-59, and the T-54 is better but ya know not that much better. You are a WW from the word go Tolos and nothing else. The T-59 hands down is what I said it was from the start, a low end tier 9 medium, or as others are saying more correctly, a tier 8.5. Your own stats, and let us all not forget that Tolos 'claimed' he sold his T-59 awhile ago and guess what huh, he didn't. Look bro I have kept track of your stats to see if you were full of it, and huh yup you are.

You are the worst kind of troll there is. Boy what a

surprise that is................

My favorite bunch of BS is the T-59 being the worst of the tier 8s going. Well brother I now have a T-44 and a Panther II and you are full of it. AND do NOT even try the BS about the 122mm on the T-44. The T-44 is a brawler and anyone with even a half an ounce of experience in the game KNOWS a brawler tank needs ROF+Firepower to succeeded. So the 122mm comparison doesn't fly. Even when ROF+Damage is factored in the T-59 sits above a tier 8 T-44/Panther, and below an E-50/T-54. As for armor the T-59 is hand and foot above the rest of the tier 8s.

I am now convinced your 'skill' comes from your ability to pack as many gold rounds in a tank as you can, in short your skill is actually 'no skill'

Your advice is nothing short of BS, what a surprise, kinda like your BS about selling your T-59. Gee what a surprise you claimed you sold it, yet since our last conversation you have played more battles with it???????????  Hmm kinda makes one wonder if BS'ing is a normal trait for you? Must be why you never posted your actual garage to prove your point about selling it, huh you didn't.

Well as I have always said, just let the liar shoot their mouths off, and pretty soon their true colors will be revealed to all. Go ahead claim you have sold your T-59, as you did before, and I will post the old games played number you used to have to show you didn't. I will even post the statments you made to that effect to prove how full of BS you are.

But.... it is the worst Tier 8 Medium in the game.  I have to fire pure gold rounds to make it effective if that tells you anything... or average 80k credits a game. :Smile-playing:

Gold rounds discounts FTW!!

VonBrown #462 Posted Apr 16 2012 - 23:26

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 18358 battles
  • [SKW] SKW

My favorite bunch of BS is the T-59 being the worst of the tier 8s going. Well brother I now have a T-44 and a Panther II and you are full of it. AND do NOT even try the BS about the 122mm on the T-44. The T-44 is a brawler and anyone with even a half an ounce of experience in the game KNOWS a brawler tank needs ROF+Firepower to succeeded. So the 122mm comparison doesn't fly. Even when ROF+Damage is factored in the T-59 sits above a tier 8 T-44/Panther, and below an E-50/T-54. As for armor the T-59 is hand and foot above the rest of the tier 8s.

None of my tier 8 stats compared to my Pershing. My P2 also carries a 56% win rate. I wouldn't say the Type is the worst tier 8 tank, but certainly not the best. My type sees tier 9 and 10 games almost every match, and they certainly do not fear this tank. OP is a relative thing. An AMX 13-90 can wreak havok on a tier 9 TD but get owned by a tier 6 Easy 8.

Tolos #463 Posted Apr 18 2012 - 09:41

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • [GDF] GDF

Tolos at one time 'you said' you didn't even have a T-59 anymore, it is now obvious you were full of BS on this account (What a surprise)

What a T-54? Hey DUDE I have one now, and a T-44, and ya know what your are full of BS on this account to. The T-44 is not even close to a T-59, and the T-54 is better but ya know not that much better. You are a WW from the word go Tolos and nothing else. The T-59 hands down is what I said it was from the start, a low end tier 9 medium, or as others are saying more correctly, a tier 8.5. Your own stats, and let us all not forget that Tolos 'claimed' he sold his T-59 awhile ago and guess what huh, he didn't. Look bro I have kept track of your stats to see if you were full of it, and huh yup you are.

You are the worst kind of troll there is. Boy what a

surprise that is................

I am now convinced your 'skill' comes from your ability to pack as many gold rounds in a tank as you can, in short your skill is actually 'no skill'

Your advice is nothing short of BS, what a surprise, kinda like your BS about selling your T-59. Gee what a surprise you claimed you sold it, yet since our last conversation you have played more battles with it???????????  Hmm kinda makes one wonder if BS'ing is a normal trait for you? Must be why you never posted your actual garage to prove your point about selling it, huh you didn't.

Well as I have always said, just let the liar shoot their mouths off, and pretty soon their true colors will be revealed to all. Go ahead claim you have sold your T-59, as you did before, and I will post the old games played number you used to have to show you didn't. I will even post the statments you made to that effect to prove how full of BS you are.

I have NEVER once said I no longer have the T59, I have said I no longer have a LOWE more then once ( yes i did sell it ). If you are going to call someone a lier at least get your facts right. To be honest i dont need to really anymore of yet ANOTHER whiney rant by failsoldier. Its kinda funny to be honest, i think he wants to take me out on a date

In-fact I'll set you a challenge, to back through my posts and if you can find ANYTHING that says I no longer have a T59 i will buy you one years worth of premium, however if you DONT find it, you have to make a thread stateing that you are a whiney little girl that loves to lie and has intimate relations with farm animals, you also have to sell every tank you have and run around in a noob tank for 3 months singing " im a little teapot " in battle chat...deal ???

Dogsoldier6 #464 Posted Apr 18 2012 - 09:49

Major

• Players
  • 63034 battles
  • [DD-S] DD-S

View PostTolos, on Apr 18 2012 - 09:41, said:

I have NEVER once said I no longer have the T59, I have said I no longer have a LOWE more then once ( yes i did sell it ). If you are going to call someone a lier at least get your facts right. To be honest i dont need to really anymore of yet ANOTHER whiney rant by failsoldier. Its kinda funny to be honest, i think he wants to take me out on a date

In-fact I'll set you a challenge, to back through my posts and if you can find ANYTHING that says I no longer have a T59 i will buy you one years worth of premium, however if you DONT find it, you have to make a thread stateing that you are a whiney little girl that loves to lie and has intimate relations with farm animals, you also have to sell every tank you have and run around in a noob tank for 3 months singing " im a little teapot " in battle chat...deal ???

I wouldn't bother to waste my time I have caught you so many times now being full of it you aren't even worth it anymore..........My claim stands and all others need do is look it up.

Tolos #465 Posted Apr 18 2012 - 09:49

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • [GDF] GDF

View PostDogsoldier6, on Apr 18 2012 - 09:49, said:

I wouldn't bother to waste my time I have caught you so many times now being full of it you aren't even worth it anymore..........My claim stands and all others need do is look it up.

AS i thought, your a lier and you know it. Kinda pathetic to be honest, but not unexpected. Have fun crying about the T59 though :)

meatycus #466 Posted Apr 18 2012 - 09:51

Sergeant

• Players
  • 4284 battles
I paid good money for my T59, and I'm still pissed off about the nerf it got. will never buy a premium tank again if it gets nerfed like the T59 did, as its NOT what I paid for ( I dont care if there is some one-liner in the T&C about making changes, I paid real money for a OP tank, and now its not)
:Smile-izmena:

Travlla #467 Posted Apr 18 2012 - 13:25

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 5797 battles

Cool story bro,your the one calling others liars so maybe you should put up or shut up,
You made the claim you need to back it up with proof,if you can! if not ...........................................well

BeingBadNotBeingGood #468 Posted Apr 18 2012 - 13:47

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 9808 battles
Why is this thread still going?

Mancu #469 Posted Apr 18 2012 - 14:24

Major

• Players
  • 21827 battles
  • [T_K_O] T_K_O
Exactly why was this thread brought back from the dead?

Pandy #470 Posted Apr 18 2012 - 14:57

Staff sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 10480 battles

View Postxiantom, on Apr 18 2012 - 13:47, said:

Why is this thread still going?

View PostMancu, on Apr 18 2012 - 14:24, said:

Exactly why was this thread brought back from the dead?

Haters gonna hate.

I accept thee challenge.  Let me pull up your post.

What a T-54? Hey DUDE I have one now, and a T-44, and ya know what your are full of BS on this account to. The T-44 is not even close to a T-59, and the T-54 is better but ya know not that much better. You are a WW from the word go Tolos and nothing else. The T-59 hands down is what I said it was from the start, a low end tier 9 medium, or as others are saying more correctly, a tier 8.5.

The T-44 is better in speed, mobility and overall firepower.  The guns might be damn near the same, but T-44's is more accurate at longer ranges with a similar reload rate.  What the Type 59 has over the T-44 is armor, and that's questionable at best.  The Type 59 has lower hitpoints on all the modules it has, so it gets tracked more easily, ammo-racks are more likely, and it's gun can be destroyed with a Tier 6 HE round.  The T-44 doesn't have these disadvanages (minus the ammo rack, which appears to be better now then it use to be.)  

The Type 59 feels more like a Tier 7 Heavy then a Tier 8 Medium tank to me, without the bigger Tier 8 gun like most Tier 7 Heavys.  The mobility of the thing is like a Tier 8 stock medium, which isn't much and it's debated that it's worst.  The only thing on it remotely close to a Tier 8 tank is the Armor.  Keep in mind that the T-44 and Pershing have better effective frontal turret armors due to they're slope/design, even thou the listed values are well below the Type 59s.  I've raged quite a few times about the Pershings front turret by deflecting rounds off it with my E-75.. but I don't have as many problems with the Type 59 frontal turret armor with the baws 12.8cm bastard death cannon. <_<

T-59's firepower is comparable with the T-44/Panther II/Pershing.  One thing all brawlers need is good turning rate, pick up and go, overall speed and mobility.  The only thing armor is good for is long range fighting where rounds are weaker coming, thicker your armor, the better the chances of deflecting rounds.  In a brawl at point-blank range, armor doesn't play a huge role, unless your unlucky to shoot the turret or dumb enough to auto-aim.  This is where skill comes into play when firing at weakpoints at a tank at a good angle.

I still bounce with gold rounds... still takes skill to shoot your target on the move, and to shoot the correct areas at the correct angle, with the best equipment/modules possibly attached to the tank.  All this requires skill and know-how.

I edited the rest out because they were personal attacks and held no weight to the point of the thread.  What I would suggest is finding someone you know who trusts you who has the Type 59, and play it about 50-100 times.  Get a feel for the tank and understand it's weaknesses, so you can use to against the tank.  The best way I've found to find weaknesses in any tank is to play it because people will use the tricks of the trade against you.
Learn by getting raped, and go do your own raping afterwards.

As of now, I feel as thou my Type 59 is now up to par with a semi-upgraded Tier 8 Medium with lots and lots of skills and modules.  The mobility isn't what I want it to be, but I can live with it.  Firepower on the other hand, combind with a Vert Stab, Rammer, skills and gold rounds, they're on par with a Tier 9 gun.  Need that type gun for regular Tier 10 and 9 battles to manage the field, and actually help the team.

All and all thou, in my eyes after playing all the Tier 8, and 9 Medium Tanks, the Type 59 is the worst Tier 8+ Medium Tank... but it's not a bad tank. :mellow:

NotASadist #471 Posted Apr 18 2012 - 15:10

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 5223 battles
I thought this thread died a looooooooooong time ago...

SumiXam #472 Posted Apr 18 2012 - 15:29

Major

• Players
  • 7675 battles

View PostNotASadist, on Apr 18 2012 - 15:10, said:

I thought this thread died a looooooooooong time ago...

*sigh* True story.

Posted Image

TenTwoOne #473 Posted Apr 18 2012 - 16:01

Sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 6465 battles
24 pages can be shortened to three simple statements.

Bad Players - OMG T-59 is Overpowered, please nerf it.
More Bad Players - OMG T-59 is rubbish, please buff it.
Good Players - T-59 is fine.

As for comparisons between the T-59 and the other tier 8 mediums, it depends on playstyle as to which one you find best. Personally, i found the T-44 better than the type 59 but thats my own opinion.

ROFLtheWAFL #474 Posted Apr 18 2012 - 23:07

Private

• Beta Testers
  • 15110 battles
I used to fear and hate Type-59s with a passion, even after they stopped selling them and it became less common to see four of them on the same team.

Then I ammo-racked one by shooting it in the side with my M18's 90mm gun. The hate and fear evaporated.

They're still annoying to deal with, what with their troll-tastic turret armor, but by no means the best Tier 8.

kolokoloklok #475 Posted Apr 19 2012 - 02:48

Private

• Players
  • 1894 battles
i agree the t-59 is a game ruiner, i have played alot and even though i have experience its impossible to hurt it with a tier 5 tank.

holypk #476 Posted Apr 19 2012 - 05:48

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 42537 battles

View Postkolokoloklok, on Apr 19 2012 - 02:48, said:

i agree the t-59 is a game ruiner, i have played alot and even though i have experience its impossible to hurt it with a tier 5 tank.

there is the problem. A tier 5 should not be in a tier 8 match. Other than the KV 107 or derp, it's hard to find a tier 5 which can do good damage to a tier 8. Match Making is the problem, not type 59.

Tolos #477 Posted Apr 19 2012 - 06:35

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • [GDF] GDF

View Postkolokoloklok, on Apr 19 2012 - 02:48, said:

And you think your tier 5 tanks would do any better against the other tier 8 mediums ???.

Ya see guys RIGHT HERE is the problem, people bitching about a tank because THEY cant hurt it in a lower tier tank, so of course it MUST be OP, it has NOTHING to do with the fact its THREE TIERS ABOVE THEM.

sure a tier 5 tanks cant really hurt a tier 8, in much the same way a tier 7 cant really hurt a tier 10, but do you see the tier 7 players bitching ALL the time about tier 10's being OP ???.....

Get over it, move on, grind up....or quit, people like myself don't really care anymore

menochinese #478 Posted Apr 24 2012 - 08:13

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 10561 battles
  • [LEGIT] LEGIT
The BDR-G1B with the 90mm can pen sides rear and all hatches. Only other T5 I could think of.

Mglisty #479 Posted Apr 24 2012 - 13:56

Sergeant

• Players
  • 0 battles
Any tier 5 can hurt it from behind and sides, duh.

CatinHat #480 Posted Apr 24 2012 - 20:59

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 8205 battles

View Postmenochinese, on Apr 24 2012 - 08:13, said:

The BDR-G1B with the 90mm can pen sides rear and all hatches. Only other T5 I could think of.

Most of the Tier 5 TD's , not sure on the T-49 new TD, I know the up gun Panzer IV and Up-gun Sherman can as well as the KV's.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users