• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

Benjeeh_CA #21 Posted Mar 15 2019 - 15:00

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 30370 battles
  • [DBLTP] DBLTP

View PostDomoSapien, on Mar 14 2019 - 12:43, said:

Sure! are you specifically hoping to get a sneak peek at some potentially updated stats, or is your question more along the lines of 'what's going on with these tier X vehicles that were announced for rebalance at WG Fest?" Want to make sure I ask the right question :)

unfortunately I didnt see this till now really hoping for anything honestly  sneak peak would have been great. Any reason to dust off my first X would have been wonderful

DomoSapien #22 Posted Mar 15 2019 - 17:05

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 14176 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

So, I did post all of your questions but I think the red "Wargaming Employee" tags next to my name may have tripped up everybody doing the AMA and tricked them into glossing over my comment, since the questions weren't answered :(

I'll see if I can follow up on these personally.

The_Illusive_Man #23 Posted Mar 15 2019 - 17:23

Major

• -Players-
  • 12923 battles

View PostDomoSapien, on Mar 15 2019 - 13:05, said:

So, I did post all of your questions but I think the red "Wargaming Employee" tags next to my name may have tripped up everybody doing the AMA and tricked them into glossing over my comment, since the questions weren't answered :(

Alot of my questions didnt get answered as well.... But I did have alot of questions......

PapioTitan #24 Posted Mar 15 2019 - 20:03

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 43548 battles

View PostDomoSapien, on Mar 15 2019 - 10:05, said:

No trick really. This is a strategy employed by those not wanting to answer a question. There's also passing off the question to someone else and just plain silence. This is expertly used by WG Customer Support. They are fine people I'm sure but very adept at producing zero results.

phrasal verb with gloss uk ​ /ɡlɒs/ us ​ /ɡlɑːs/ verb [ T ] to avoid considering something, such as an embarrassing mistake, to make it seem not important, and to quickly continue talking about something else: .

SlappedbyRommel #25 Posted Mar 15 2019 - 20:29

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 7737 battles
  • [SHRKE] SHRKE

I was reading the posts and boy the answers were not forth coming on many - with a lot of we are looking at that those guys could be great politicians. Yes, I understand not getting trapped in a question you answer but that would be your own opinion not the companies. On thing MM we know is garbage and not to long ago a person playing on the Asia server posted on the NA server said the 3/5/7 was removed I can't confirm this but he mentioned the NA server is lagging behind on changes vs Asia. If MM was say corrected on the Asia server why not on NA server?

Honestly Domo being bottom tier 80 to 90 percent is becoming extremely frustrating not only for I but many this needs to be fixed and I can see more players just giving up so much for retaining player base?

SlappedbyRommel #26 Posted Mar 15 2019 - 20:37

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 7737 battles
  • [SHRKE] SHRKE

Domo I don't know if this was asked or not but maybe you can find out please for the next Reddit or just find out and let us know.

1. In FL why are the defending players allowed to come in to areas already captured I thought you were not able to run in the backfield after it has been lost to the attackers?

2. Many shots do not hit the target even when the target is perfectly still I have 97 to 130 fps with a 35 ms ping this is not bad but what gives so many wasted shots and I am not the only one questioning this what is going on with the server to client?

Thanks in Advance

__WarChild__ #27 Posted Mar 15 2019 - 21:30

Major

• -Players-
  • 25972 battles

View PostSlappedbyRommel, on Mar 15 2019 - 13:37, said:

1. In FL why are the defending players allowed to come in to areas already captured I thought you were not able to run in the backfield after it has been lost to the attackers?

Why are so many people concerned about Defenders patrolling already captured zones?  Other than if you're in artillery, I don't see why people care.  If you're an attacker and hanging out in the back - away from the attack, you deserve to die.  And the lack of DPM/XP that defenders get from patrolling these ghost zones is their reward for wasting time on so few targets.  It's a win - win in my book.  Arty dies and/or the scared/useless players from defenders who don't know what they're doing anyway - at least in terms of ranking up.

DomoSapien #28 Posted Mar 15 2019 - 22:03

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 14176 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

View PostPapioTitan, on Mar 15 2019 - 13:03, said:

No trick really. This is a strategy employed by those not wanting to answer a question. There's also passing off the question to someone else and just plain silence. This is expertly used by WG Customer Support. They are fine people I'm sure but very adept at producing zero results.

phrasal verb with gloss uk ​ /ɡlɒs/ us ​ /ɡlɑːs/ verb [ T ] to avoid considering something, such as an embarrassing mistake, to make it seem not important, and to quickly continue talking about something else: .

I would (respectfully, of course) disagree. None of the questions I submitted from this thread were particularly 'hard' or loaded questions, and they answered more difficult questions in the same Q&A. There's no conspiracy here.

View PostThe_Illusive_Man, on Mar 15 2019 - 10:23, said:

Alot of my questions didnt get answered as well.... But I did have alot of questions......

lol you actually may have inspired some changes in the AMA format for the future because they made a genuine effort to try and answer as many of your questions as they could, which took up quite a bit of time. A bunch of comments on the reddit thread went unanswered, your megacomment may have made a contribution to that ;)

View PostSlappedbyRommel, on Mar 15 2019 - 13:37, said:

Domo I don't know if this was asked or not but maybe you can find out please for the next Reddit or just find out and let us know.

2. Many shots do not hit the target even when the target is perfectly still I have 97 to 130 fps with a 35 ms ping this is not bad but what gives so many wasted shots and I am not the only one questioning this what is going on with the server to client?

Thanks in Advance

I can definitely pass your questions on but if you're getting a LOT of ghost shells, there may be a packet loss issue with one of the hops between you and our servers. Ping and packet loss are two different phenomena (usually they go hand-in-hand but not always). I know contacting Customer Support generally isn't super fun, but they genuinely may be able to assist you with this, or at the very least pinpoint the malfunctioning hop.

Edited by DomoSapien, Mar 15 2019 - 22:06.

The_Illusive_Man #29 Posted Mar 15 2019 - 22:56

Major

• -Players-
  • 12923 battles

View PostDomoSapien, on Mar 15 2019 - 18:03, said:

I would (respectfully, of course) disagree. None of the questions I submitted from this thread were particularly 'hard' or loaded questions, and they answered more difficult questions in the same Q&A. There's no conspiracy here.

lol you actually may have inspired some changes in the AMA format for the future because they made a genuine effort to try and answer as many of your questions as they could, which took up quite a bit of time. A bunch of comments on the reddit thread went unanswered, your megacomment may have made a contribution to that ;)

I can definitely pass your questions on but if you're getting a LOT of ghost shells, there may be a packet loss issue with one of the hops between you and our servers. Ping and packet loss are two different phenomena (usually they go hand-in-hand but not always). I know contacting Customer Support generally isn't super fun, but they genuinely may be able to assist you with this, or at the very least pinpoint the malfunctioning hop.

I may have gone overboard on the questions... But I did want to cover as much as I could....

the_Deadly_Bulb #30 Posted Mar 16 2019 - 20:26

Major

• Players
  • 24717 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

View PostThe_Illusive_Man, on Mar 15 2019 - 13:56, said:

I may have gone overboard on the questions... But I did want to cover as much as I could....

I noticed you asked for a server select so you would never have to worry about selecting the server you want.

This is a feature of the new loader.

I have not ever been loaded into the SA server since I selected NA on the loader.

No issues with the loader either. :honoring:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users