Who else shoots point blank and a shell Doesn't leave the barrel?

shooting bug error hack

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

doomsdaymachine1 #1 Posted Mar 15 2019 - 19:14

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 19539 battles
  • [RB4TH] RB4TH
I recently noticed, especially in tier 8 and above battles. I am right near the enemy, I shoot . The shell won't even register a ricochet. I don't hear a thing thru my overly loud headphones. Yet it shows reloading. And no damage in what is clearly a damageable hit.  This has recently been a thing over the last few days in March 2019. I don't know if someone figured out a hack. Or if it's a patch bug. IDK. Let me know if you have the same thing happen.

_Tsavo_ #2 Posted Mar 15 2019 - 19:30

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 45448 battles
  • [BRVE] BRVE

Can you share a replay of this?  It might be packet loss or a bug, but without a replay it's hard to say.

Were in something like a T49 with a big ol' derp gun?  I've had shots come out of there when aimed at a tank butt and immediately start heading for an orbital trajectory instead of the supple bum of the enemy.

Edited by _Tsavo_, Mar 15 2019 - 19:31.

dnaman #3 Posted Mar 15 2019 - 20:20

Captain

• Players
  • 32157 battles
  • [CRZY] CRZY
If you can get this on a replay, upload it.  I’ve seen this too but never remember to post the replay.  I’m just so jaded with “ghost rounds” that it doesn’t occur to me to post it anymore...

HOTA_CHATON #4 Posted Mar 15 2019 - 21:14

Major

• Players
  • 13329 battles
  • [GOLB] GOLB

View Postdoomsdaymachine1, on Mar 15 2019 - 12:14, said:

I recently noticed, especially in tier 8 and above battles. I am right near the enemy, I shoot . The shell won't even register a ricochet. I don't hear a thing thru my overly loud headphones. Yet it shows reloading. And no damage in what is clearly a damageable hit.  This has recently been a thing over the last few days in March 2019. I don't know if someone figured out a hack. Or if it's a patch bug. IDK. Let me know if you have the same thing happen.

This has happened to me quite a lot since last patch.  Since I do not keep my recordings, I can't produce one but nevertheless, it does and has happened.

Fwl_K_Knispel #5 Posted Mar 28 2019 - 20:56

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 20789 battles

I've been having this happen since the update in January, and it's gotten worse with the recent patches.  I posted a similar thread a few days ago.

I am also seeing double hits recorded on me from a single shot, i.e at full HP my tanks takes a single shot from the lone KV-2 on the opposing side.  The randomizer shows 2 results, like a bounce with a detrack and a pen for high HP loss.  I followed the suggestions from the tech ticket I started, but this crap returns after every patch update.   It's so bad at times, that 2 actual shots produce 4 hits and kills me.

miya_bhai_invader #6 Posted Jun 12 2019 - 11:41

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 0 battles

View PostFwl_K_Knispel, on Mar 28 2019 - 20:56, said:

I've been having this happen since the update in January, and it's gotten worse with the recent patches.  I posted a similar thread a few days ago.

I am also seeing double hits recorded on me from a single shot, i.e at full HP my tanks takes a single shot from the lone KV-2 on the opposing side.  The randomizer shows 2 results, like a bounce with a detrack and a pen for high HP loss.  I followed the suggestions from the tech ticket I started, but this crap returns after every patch update.   It's so bad at times, that 2 actual shots produce 4 hits and kills me.

Thank you so much for this. I was into this issue and tired to tinker around to check if its possible but couldnt get it done. Now that i have seen the way you did it, thanks guys
with
regards

DominoT1tan #7 Posted Jun 12 2019 - 11:51

Private

• -Players-
  • 11718 battles
  • [DTC] DTC
I've had a few number of times. And i just lean back in my chair and go "Well then, thank you Wargaming XD"

dh_maggeha #8 Posted Jul 16 2019 - 13:20

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 0 battles

Seriously, anyone with even slight knowledge of guns would know that is blatantly false. Metal, when hot, rapidly cools, especially when there is such a small amount as there is in a bullet's jacket and even more so when it is in a shape with that much surface area exposed to the atmosphere.https://discord.software/ FetLife vshare

Edited by dh_maggeha, Jul 17 2019 - 20:27.

Also tagged with shooting, bug, error, hack

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users