old dumb fart unable to complete a simple ticket

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

andenwhat #1 Posted Mar 16 2019 - 09:17

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 32898 battles
recently I tried to purchase a Lowe from the premium shop, transaction looked strange as it did not happen as I've been used to, some thing like as soon as the transaction clears I should get the item. Well that was 4 days ago, PayPal has a charge on my account for 60 bucks but I have nothing of equal or close to value. So, off I go to attempt to create a ticket, cant do it, the date time stamp part will not let me past, pls fill out the info, damn, no matter how I try to do it, the time numbers do not print, and the ticket will not go through unless those fields are entered, so I'm out 60 bucks and I cant make a simple ticket, coz Im an idiot, thank you so much wot. Do not worry, Im continueing to give money, just not happy about it, poor ppl shouldn't throw 60 bucks in the trash

jt1alta #2 Posted Mar 16 2019 - 10:02

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 43449 battles

I had a similar problem, bought a tank and didn't get it, got mad, and then someone said check your filter on your garage line-up and there it was.

You can also contact Paypal and have them cancel the deal. Same with your bank card. Don't just throw away the money,cause its all electronic,nobody has to repack the tank and ship it back. Yes a computer algorithm will go home cussing your name and kick its digital dog because of the extra work your causing, but he don't pay your rent.

venom286 #3 Posted Mar 16 2019 - 11:12

Captain

• Players
  • 42270 battles

https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wot/help/16671/16680/16683/

try this 

just fill in the date and time best you can if thats what you are talking about 

venom286 #4 Posted Mar 16 2019 - 11:22

Captain

• Players
  • 42270 battles
i sent in a ticket for you maybe they will contact you here or in game or by email but try that link i posted on here also try clearing your browser history 

Edited by venom286, Mar 16 2019 - 11:24.

Insanefriend #5 Posted Mar 16 2019 - 14:06

Captain

• Players
  • 45418 battles
Try a different web browser, like if you normally use chrome or firefox, use microsoft edge.

dunniteowl #6 Posted Mar 16 2019 - 15:05

Major

• -Players-
  • 30302 battles

Most importantly, CHECK YOUR GARAGE FILTERS and make sure that you do or do not really have it.  Best method is to RESET FILTER and then scroll through your carousel to see if it shows up.  You might be surprised.

If it doesn't show up, I hope the assistance you have already received does it for you.  No-one should quit over 60 bucks missing if there is still a chance to get it squared away.  Hang in there.

OvO

andenwhat #7 Posted Mar 17 2019 - 02:41

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 32898 battles

Thanx for trying to instruct this old fart, lol, I've been working with computers since 1978, but I have problems with the smallest things. Yes, thanx to some assistance I checked my garage filters, service records, checked and un-checked boxes, no Lowe or gold for the $60.03 I will have to pay PayPal, oh plus interest, thank you wargaming, coz I can really afford such luxuries, lol, love this game even with the occasional mess ups, and this is the first and only transaction that has gone south ever. I hope this will eventually get cleared up, it will, or I'll just let it go, and continue playing, add it to cost of the game, right? If the hang up is because I didn't leave clear instructions on where the gold or Lowe are to be delivered, well then, the system is broken, in my head any way, I've never had to instruct the store where my purchase has to go, with me or into my account of course, geezus, but I ain't gonna argue with WG they want my 60 bucks they have it. Oh, also the purchase was not a gift, not from me to me or someone else to me, a straight up purchase of a Lowe, for obviously Frontline which started again that very day.

andenwhat #8 Posted Mar 17 2019 - 02:53

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 32898 battles

Oh, I did manage to send in a information request, asked about the whereabouts of my missing Lowe or gold, I doubt anything will get done with out some insanity on my part, Being one of millions leaves me feeling invisible, I just don't like being the oil and the squeeky wheel story, noise I don't like, 'cept for tanks. yup, 60 bucks is a lot of money for me, I'm not letting go, just the confidence level is low on anyone giving a damn about my little problem, but it's just a few keystrokes to solve. thank you wargaming, aloha.

dunniteowl #9 Posted Mar 17 2019 - 02:58

Major

• -Players-
  • 30302 battles

Don't you have an online transaction receipt?  You could attach that to a Support Ticket and ask them to look into it.  Also, it might be wise to include your Pay Pal receipt, showing you actually did make the payment.  Those sorts of things can go a long way to getting them involved enough to figure out what happened.

Good Luck, man.

OvO

andenwhat #10 Posted Mar 17 2019 - 19:31

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 32898 battles

yes, yes I do have a receipt Mr. Owl, do you recall what I said about the inability of my generation to do some really simple things, such as creating a file, that I can attach to the ticket, I know in normal human terms what needs to be done, copy paste, name file "purchase not received" attach said file to ticket, etc., but actually doing that in the correct order, plus I ran into some copy dilemma, ANSI? file, what's that? unless I do some kind of correct saving of the file the encrypted data will look like gibberish? why me? I'm old n stupid, make it easy not harder.  Any way checked on the inquiry ticket, Joe replied they could not find a transaction "on that day" to match my missing item, sort of, I made the attempt to purchase, if I did not receive the goods in trade for the billing, was the transaction a completed one? or just an attempt? Again I ramble-on, excuse me, I made it clear PP processed the payment on 3/12/19, the transaction occurred on 3/11/19 so I asked Joe if he could check further.  I also did a copy paste to the reply I received from Joe, a copy print out of my PP receipt, he might require me to attach it to something, there I'll have a problem. So until I hear back from Joe, my 60.03 is still owed to PayPal with nothing to show for the 60 bucks on my end. aloha

andenwhat #11 Posted Mar 20 2019 - 13:02

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 32898 battles
So it has been 9 days trying to learn to use my brain again, its hard, Allen Langley(CIA spymaster) its a joke, explained to me they did find my later purchases that week but not the $60.03 one, perfect, any way he told me if I'd get the important info to him, that should help, so I gave them the transaction and invoice? numbers, I did try to use my first app ever, something called FireShot, I don't think I did it correctly, figures. I did manage to clear my thoughts a bit n get stuff done. Thanks for all the suggestions, must turn brain on daily.

andenwhat #12 Posted Mar 28 2019 - 12:40

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 32898 battles
so I used my budget for this month and I'm down to 80 or so in gold, and NO gold from wot, what is it 17 days since 60 bucks disappeared, reappeared and is being investigated, and each day I wonder if they're gonna say I pissed them off so I ain't gonna get [edited], well so be it, I love tanks, not necessarily this game, but this one is my favorite so if the "developers" say f///off I'll still play, just with a little grin on my face, coz I got dicked. I'm waiting accounting staff. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users