Jump to content


Can we please stop complaining about


  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

SomethingCanadianEh #1 Posted Mar 16 2019 - 18:01

    Captain

  • Players
  • 39086 battles
  • 1,746
  • [HARMZ] HARMZ
  • Member since:
    02-17-2013

Artillery. 

I find it to be a necessary evil.



SomethingCanadianEh #2 Posted Mar 16 2019 - 18:22

    Captain

  • Players
  • 39086 battles
  • 1,746
  • [HARMZ] HARMZ
  • Member since:
    02-17-2013
There are many tanks but arty is the only one that makes me curse that much, inside my head. 

MagillaGuerilla #3 Posted Mar 16 2019 - 18:30

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 25515 battles
  • 4,190
  • Member since:
    01-06-2013
I used to complain about it so much the trolls told me to quit, so I did. I just play FL now, and it's easier to avoid arty on the big map.

Insanefriend #4 Posted Mar 16 2019 - 18:40

    Captain

  • Players
  • 42061 battles
  • 1,033
  • Member since:
    04-06-2012

View PostMagillaGuerilla, on Mar 16 2019 - 11:30, said:

I used to complain about it so much the trolls told me to quit, so I did. I just play FL now, and it's easier to avoid arty on the big map.

 

Then you get hit by both a arty strike with a normal arty shell.  This is the reason now that when I hit general i just pick a fast tank and go arty hunting.

dont_ping_me #5 Posted Mar 16 2019 - 19:05

    Major

  • Players
  • 80176 battles
  • 3,424
  • Member since:
    02-11-2012
May Arty bless you.

MagillaGuerilla #6 Posted Mar 16 2019 - 19:11

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 25515 battles
  • 4,190
  • Member since:
    01-06-2013

View PostInsanefriend, on Mar 16 2019 - 18:40, said:

 

Then you get hit by both a arty strike with a normal arty shell.  This is the reason now that when I hit general i just pick a fast tank and go arty hunting.

 

Yep, one more day then a month off until the next round. 

RHeadshot #7 Posted Mar 16 2019 - 20:57

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 3338 battles
  • 569
  • Member since:
    10-12-2018

View PostMagillaGuerilla, on Mar 16 2019 - 19:11, said:

 

Yep, one more day then a month off until the next round.

 

I'm sure the people playing pubs are happy to not have you on their teams anyway, as it's clear you're much better suited for a game mode where winning isn't an objective.

Edited by RHeadshot, Mar 16 2019 - 20:58.


MagillaGuerilla #8 Posted Mar 16 2019 - 21:31

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 25515 battles
  • 4,190
  • Member since:
    01-06-2013

View PostRHeadshot, on Mar 16 2019 - 20:57, said:

 

I'm sure the people playing pubs are happy to not have you on their teams anyway, as it's clear you're much better suited for a game mode where winning isn't an objective.

 

Right, it's just a way to pass time when I'm bored. We all play for different reasons.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users