Frontline -Defend vs. Attack

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Charlie__Waffles #1 Posted Mar 17 2019 - 00:34

Corporal

• Players
  • 5316 battles

Have any of you noticed that you loose 3-4 times more games when you're defending then when you're attacking.... I just can't seem to win any games defending on Frontline....They seem to overwhelm the defending team and the speed of the new wheeled vehicles seems to have a adverse effect on the game... With all that speed they just run through the lines and attack from the rear and disrupt any defense you may have...I played Frontline last year and it was way more balanced than this year...I believe it's the addition of the Wheeled vehicles and there speed...Even when you shoot them the wheels are absorbing the shots and it's taking 3-4 shots to kill these little rockets...Not good for the game!!!  Heavies and the slow med cannot keep up with them and when you're on defense you're crapout of luck.  The run rings around you and just overwhelm your team.... I player 18 games in the past two days and had 14 games on defense and lost all but 2 of those.... I know you're going to say its me but one tanker on a team of 30 does not effect the game like these stats...,.  Something has changed the game dynamics and the only change from last year to this year is the addition of the fast, hard to kill Wheeled Vehicles... I think a lot of people were afraid these vehicles would have a negative effect on the game and I think it's being proven out in Frontline!!  

And I want to know why we are getting 3-4 time more defense games than attacking games... This is not a consequence!  Not balance and something is broken in the game MM...

GenPanzer #2 Posted Mar 17 2019 - 00:38

Major

• Players
  • 43332 battles

Do not worry about winning or losing. IT DOES NOT MATTER.

Worry about your in battle rank. Get is as high as you can so you can climb the ladder faster, thereby reducing the grind.

If you do not want to play frontlines for the free goodies the grind provides, well, then, I can't help you. I couldn't care any less about winning or losing in frontlines.

PapioTitan #3 Posted Mar 17 2019 - 00:54

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 44231 battles
It's your scout teammates, and not just in wheelies, screwing around in the enemy's backfield trying to pick off artillery. Wide open maps make them want to open up the throttle. I just hope they're having fun....

MrMysterious #4 Posted Mar 17 2019 - 05:42

Private

• Players
  • 73628 battles
  • [OTT-V] OTT-V
One thing you fail to note was the change to the attacker spawn.  They now spawn in cover and camping spawn isn't really possible as it was last year. 

Charlie__Waffles #5 Posted Mar 18 2019 - 02:51

Corporal

• Players
  • 5316 battles
All I know is that playing defense on Frontline is no longer fun when they run right over you and you can't keep up with the new wheeled vehicles...And when you do catch up to them it's takes at least 3 shots to kill them as they either run circles around you or just run off while you reload...It's just not fun being in a game where a certain class of tanks has  3x your speed and turn ability and can outrun and out shoot you...I really feel Wargaming has screwed the pooch with the addition of wheeled vehicles that have 75+ mph. turn on a dime and are hard to kill even if you can hit them as they speed away...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users