REQUEST: ACCESS TO MORE GAME MODES FROM THE PAST...

more game modes past access

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

I_AM_Lucifer #1 Posted Mar 17 2019 - 12:16

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 5933 battles
  • [DRKLN] DRKLN

Please allow us to periodically access more game modes... maybe every week you change the game mode from the past that isn't availble no more...even old halloween events, old christmas events, or any event from the past.  It would be so awesome to have a weekly or bi-weekly game mode from the past as it would create a nostalgia for old times sake.

I'm personally sick of randoms and FrontLine doesn't play enough for me.  I don't care much about the rewards more than the fun.  I'm just tired of randoms and I know it's nearly impossible to balance anyhow...it will be a forever battle to balance a game because there are such a variety of players and skill levels that balancing would not really ever happen.  You might be able to balance the tanks, but balancing against players is nearly impossible.

You could create special tanks for the nostalgia game mode, if you want, but it isn't necessary.  Hell, it would be cool to be the boss for real in the old Halloween event that you had given us on April fools day... Either way, please bring back old events as a new game mode that changes from time to time.  I know you have several.  If you look at my gaming time on this game, it is getting frequently less as the game is becoming more boringThe old game modes from the past would spark new interest, especially for older members as myself.

LTCTJG #2 Posted Mar 17 2019 - 13:26

Private

• Players
  • 9765 battles
  • [TAC-D] TAC-D
Bring back the Chaffee races...at least for a week:sceptic:

LeaveIT2Beaver #3 Posted Mar 17 2019 - 15:17

Major

• -Players-
  • 34475 battles
  • [J4F] J4F
I had some links to old special game modes that worked (like Halloween etc ) but I lost them in a drive crash

Also tagged with more, game, modes, past, access

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users