• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Dr_Phibes_lives #1 Posted Mar 19 2019 - 20:25

Private

• Players
  • 62647 battles

1.) Making new maps,

A.) A winter map.

Suggestion, base the map on the Battle on the Vistula ( Jan 1945, Eastern front)

Have 5 small villages 

Have the objects of destruction be a village town hall or a bank

B.) A desert map.

Suggestion, based on Tobruk

Have the objects for destruction be 5 warehouse's 

2.) Make "winning" mean something

A.) Add maybe a 5 to 10% bonus to the winning team.

B.) If a win is won in the last minute of the match add 2%.

3.) Arty 

A.) Decrease the amount of points arty gets during the match for indirect fire.

B.) If an arty gets killed the killing player gets a bonus for the kill if the fire was from direct fire or ramming.

4.) Wheeled

A.) Limit to 3 per team as arty is.

B.) When a wheeled tank ( more of an armored car) is killed by direct fire or ramming have   

the killing tank get a bonus.

5.) Objects

A.) When on defense the defending team gets the amount of surviving  points divided up

amongst the team in credits.

B.) When on the offense the gets, in credits the amount of damage inflicted on the objects set

for destruction.

6.) Keep the dead tanks on the battle field.

A.) They serve as cover.

B.) When they explode they scare the crap outa me.

StoveBolt54 #2 Posted Mar 19 2019 - 20:33

Captain

• -Players-
  • 27744 battles

#6, awe heck yeah. Y'all never heard me scream when one I was using for cover exploded.

Had to change my Under-roo's.

The_Illusive_Man #3 Posted Mar 19 2019 - 20:46

Major

• -Players-
  • 13023 battles

WG have already stated nothing is going to change for FL till after this episode thing is done.....

https://www.reddit.c...ything/eijmdgh/

Projectile_Misfired #4 Posted Mar 19 2019 - 21:44

Major

• Players
  • 36811 battles

Although there are a few things I'd like to see "improved" in FL, there's really only one that I truly find unfair. That is attackers on caps. 

If an attacker and a defender, both with Engineering reserve, jump on the same cap, and provided no one else does anything and neither shoot each other, the defender can, theoretically, just sit there and become a General. Whereas, the attacker gets squat.

If a defender, regardless of where they are in relation to the cap, kills an attacker that has earned "cap points", the defender gets a bunch of rank experience. And, the attacker, like before, gets squat.

So, defenders, can continually reset a cap, earning more than 100 cap reset points, and, theoretically, make General off of a single cap. 

However, attackers can, at best, solo cap earning only 100 cap points, which will not make them a General. So, unless defenders, with Engineering, just drive onto the cap(to pause the cap while there) and let the attacker kill them, there's no way for an attacker to make General with a single cap.

Now, I understand that what I've described is an extreme edge case, which can probably only happen if the players were all in collusion, but the premise is still valid. Attackers on cap get screwed if they die before a cap is completed, but defenders can rack up the experience if they can stop/pause/slow the cap.

Wingnuttz33 #5 Posted Mar 19 2019 - 22:21

Sergeant

• Players
  • 20758 battles
  • [SCRUU] SCRUU

View PostDr_Phibes_lives, on Mar 19 2019 - 14:25, said:

1.) Making new maps,

A.) A winter map.

Suggestion, base the map on the Battle on the Vistula ( Jan 1945, Eastern front)

Have 5 small villages 

Have the objects of destruction be a village town hall or a bank

B.) A desert map.

Suggestion, based on Tobruk

Have the objects for destruction be 5 warehouse's 

2.) Make "winning" mean something

A.) Add maybe a 5 to 10% bonus to the winning team.

B.) If a win is won in the last minute of the match add 2%.

3.) Arty 

A.) Decrease the amount of points arty gets during the match for indirect fire.

B.) If an arty gets killed the killing player gets a bonus for the kill if the fire was from direct fire or ramming.

4.) Wheeled

A.) Limit to 3 per team as arty is.

B.) When a wheeled tank ( more of an armored car) is killed by direct fire or ramming have   

the killing tank get a bonus.

5.) Objects

A.) When on defense the defending team gets the amount of surviving  points divided up

amongst the team in credits.

B.) When on the offense the gets, in credits the amount of damage inflicted on the objects set

for destruction.

6.) Keep the dead tanks on the battle field.

A.) They serve as cover.

B.) When they explode they scare the crap outa me.

Nice touch, hiding your Arty whine/Nerf.

ez_money #6 Posted Mar 19 2019 - 22:28

Captain

• Players
  • 15307 battles
#6 Part B for sure. Every time one of them explodes I have to check my tank for damage because I think I've been hit. Also, once a zone has been lost, don't allow the defenders back into that zone...I mean what was the point of making them leave when it's first captured if they can just come back in later and spawn kill?

ElOtroViejo #7 Posted Mar 22 2019 - 04:49

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 29030 battles
  • [RCT10] RCT10
Frontline is just fine as it is, with the exception of guns being destroyed by sniping them

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users