Need to join a clan ASAP

clan recruitment clan looking for a clan platoon clan wars

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Darth_Sand #1 Posted Mar 19 2019 - 21:15

Corporal

• Players
  • 18765 battles

The search for a clan continues. In recent weeks i've noticed a startling amount of moronic players in pubbies (more than usual) as a result, my WR has almost had a 1% decrease. Looking for a clan to help alleviate the painfulness of grinding in pubbies, while also looking to contribute in clan wars and strongholds. I have a ton of teir 8 tanks, so T8 strongholds is no issue, i dont really play low tiers, but i do have a cromwell (researched but not currently in my garage), a Type 64, and KV-2 available for T6. T10 tanks for strong holds and clan wars: T57 Heavy, Maus, E-100, Jagdpanzer E-100, AMX 50B, Batchat 25T, IS-7, Obj 277, Obj 268 V4, and Object 140. Currently i am Grinding a few different lines as well, T62-A (at T9 ), Obj 430 U (currently at T8), Type 5 heavy (about to free exp to tier 7 from 6). Id consider myself a decent player, not a pro, but average, to slightly above average. I have TS, Discord, and Twitch for voice coms, and am available 3-4 days a week for clan activities, depending on my work and school schedule. If interested please contact me on here, or in the game client. Thank you for reading!

WotLab Stats: https://wotlabs.net/...ayer/Darth_Sand

Slone #2 Posted Mar 19 2019 - 21:38

Captain

• Players
  • 19660 battles
  • [DD-S] DD-S

Damned Demons (DD-S) is an established long running clan (though we've gone through a couple name changes) with a mature player base and a stable leadership. I think we're rated about #60. We play Strongholds and do Advances every night, and CW when it's available. We like to play competitively, but we all have real lives, family and jobs, so WoT is clearly a game, not an obligation. We like to joke, laugh and give each other a hard time, so if you have a thin skin, this isn't the clan for you. Here's a link to our recruiting thread with more info about our team:

http://forum.worldof...__fromsearch__1

Drop me a message if you have any questions or want additional information, or stop into our Team Speak and meet some of our folks, see if we'd be a good fit for each other.

Good Luck in your clan search.

Regards-

Slone

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users