Frontline - Take your time and get more points

Frontline Fast Cap Fast battle Time extended Longer battles More Points Frontline Exp

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

RacWisco #41 Posted Mar 20 2019 - 13:59

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 71141 battles
  • [MOOBS] MOOBS

View PostRHeadshot, on Mar 20 2019 - 12:52, said:

How many times are you going to repeat this thread encouraging collusion?

Are you actually being serious?

mrmojo #42 Posted Mar 20 2019 - 14:00

Major

• Players
  • 20292 battles
  • [-LEG-] -LEG-

View PostS_H_A_U_N, on Mar 20 2019 - 18:42, said:

The goal in frontline is to get GENERAL, when will everyone get that??????????????????????

Some never will ...

GeorgePreddy #43 Posted Mar 20 2019 - 14:40

Major

• Players
  • 14368 battles

View PostIKEWIN, on Mar 20 2019 - 08:05, said:

clearly your not very good with words.

IKEWIN

SwollenOstrich #44 Posted Mar 20 2019 - 14:59

Captain

• Players
  • 24141 battles

View PostIKEWIN, on Mar 20 2019 - 05:27, said:

OMG that's all they do. I am not blind I am prestige 2 I fought a lot to get there. I saw enough running. I have sent over 50 films of running  and cowardice in frontline. lol

... wait ... did you mean you have sent 50 replays to someone while complaining about players running away? Who is the happy recipient? Wargaming? 

ManOwar__ #45 Posted Mar 20 2019 - 15:25

Corporal

• Players
  • 25270 battles
Wow. If you all haven't please take a look at IKEWIN's other posts/comments. You'll get quite the laugh out of it. Also checking his stats on WOTLabs seems to explain quite a lot to me.

redjkent #46 Posted Mar 20 2019 - 15:31

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 87229 battles
  • [Y2KBB] Y2KBB
this game mode is way more aggravating then randoms, not good to see all the selfishness and the fact that the team means nothing so why even have teams just make it a free for all deathmatch with respawns

SwollenOstrich #47 Posted Mar 20 2019 - 18:34

Captain

• Players
  • 24141 battles

View PostIKEWIN, on Mar 20 2019 - 04:21, said:

Camping is not the point of frontline. The idea is to win not to mine and farm your team mates...

View PostIKEWIN, on Mar 20 2019 - 05:05, said:

... to mine and farm as much damage possible from your team mates...

You keep using that phrase. I don't think it means what you think it means. Or you definitely don't know what a "team mate" is ... 

Hint: The red tanks are NOT your "team mates"  ... perhaps this revelation might improve your game play expectations?

Flarvin #48 Posted Mar 20 2019 - 19:00

Major

• Players
  • 53626 battles

I play to win, not farm. Farming is not fun for me. 

But for those who want to farm as much as possible, time verses reward needs to be considered. Not reward per match, since matches don’t all last the same amount of time. 

owlgator #49 Posted Mar 20 2019 - 19:05

Captain

• Players
  • 15287 battles
  • [W--W] W--W

View PostFlarvin, on Mar 20 2019 - 12:00, said:

But for those who want to farm as much as possible, time verses reward needs to be considered. Not reward per match, since matches don’t all last the same amount of time. 

Great point.  This is one of two reasons why as an attacker I always stress to cap all six zones - not just to get the time bonus (which can help you win) but it also prolongs a battles 2-4 minutes more which can lead to an extra rank.  I have no issues playing 20% longer in a battle if I'm going walk away with 50% more FL points.

Flarvin #50 Posted Mar 20 2019 - 19:24

Major

• Players
  • 53626 battles

View Postowlgator, on Mar 20 2019 - 13:05, said:

Great point.  This is one of two reasons why as an attacker I always stress to cap all six zones - not just to get the time bonus (which can help you win) but it also prolongs a battles 2-4 minutes more which can lead to an extra rank.  I have no issues playing 20% longer in a battle if I'm going walk away with 50% more FL points.

While I have not calculated best tactics for maximizing FL reward, I have for random battles awhile back. 

For random battles, basically suiciding through a several tanks as fast as possible, can get many players their highest amount of xp per hour. 

RacWisco #51 Posted Mar 20 2019 - 19:27

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 71141 battles
  • [MOOBS] MOOBS

View Postredjkent, on Mar 20 2019 - 14:31, said:

this game mode is way more aggravating then randoms, not good to see all the selfishness and the fact that the team means nothing so why even have teams just make it a free for all deathmatch with respawns

Free for all deathmatch with respawns. Sounds...like...fun?

IKEWIN #52 Posted Mar 21 2019 - 07:28

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 33251 battles
  • [FOI] FOI

View PostElfMagi2, on Mar 20 2019 - 11:45, said:

It's players like you that don't understand the rules.

You can play however you want, I am fine with that, but you gain more by ranking up.

I would rather lose and make General than win only making Captain.

General has a 200% multiplier to xp and 1200 rank points whereas Captain has 50% multiplier and only 600 rank points.

Winning is great and all but I would rather save time by playing less battles.

For me it is pointless to destroy all Objectives when there is still 10 mins left. Kill 2 then wait until the timer is at least under 4 mins to start on the last one and don't kill it until under 2 mins.

There it is wargaming.

Right above me is evidence the community circumvents the rules for personal gain.

To seek reward at another's expense is dishonour. Using your team mates for personal gain is disgrace. 

"I would rather lose and make General than win only making Captain."

This is how your top player get around your stupid rules. More important to get general than win!

JOKE WOT your a JOKE

IKEWIN

IKEWIN #53 Posted Mar 21 2019 - 07:31

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 33251 battles
  • [FOI] FOI

View PostSwollenOstrich, on Mar 20 2019 - 18:34, said:

You keep using that phrase. I don't think it means what you think it means. Or you definitely don't know what a "team mate" is ... 

Hint: The red tanks are NOT your "team mates"  ... perhaps this revelation might improve your game play expectations?

You post your xvm like your better. Some how the fake stat generator called xvm gives you higher skill to talk down. LOL I understand totally well enough that war gaming condones your knowingly ignoring the rules for personal gain.

Camp on Camp on. 

Now that I only play arty I will watch for you!

INCOMING

IKEWIN

IKEWIN #54 Posted Mar 21 2019 - 07:36

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 33251 battles
  • [FOI] FOI

View Postmrmojo, on Mar 20 2019 - 14:00, said:

Some never will ...

LOL another one

That is not the objective your advertising wargaming which is it? To win or hold on till time runs out or I would rather lose and make General than win only making Captain.?

Which is it wargaming. These fools like swollen clearly have their own goals, so wargaming explain why your pretending your goals are different from ostrich?

See you now I only play arty.

You know get that PR up!

INCOMING

IKEWIN

SwollenOstrich #55 Posted Mar 21 2019 - 10:51

Captain

• Players
  • 24141 battles

View PostIKEWIN, on Mar 21 2019 - 00:36, said:

LOL another one

That is not the objective your advertising wargaming which is it? To win or hold on till time runs out or I would rather lose and make General than win only making Captain.?

Which is it wargaming. These fools like swollen clearly have their own goals, so wargaming explain why your pretending your goals are different from ostrich?

You know get that PR up!

INCOMING

IKEWIN

Sir Eric Breheny, is that you?

RacWisco #56 Posted Mar 21 2019 - 16:34

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 71141 battles
  • [MOOBS] MOOBS

View PostIKEWIN, on Mar 21 2019 - 06:36, said:

LOL another one

You know get that PR up!

INCOMING

IKEWIN

This appears to nearly becoming an obsession. I want the free Tank more than I feel the need to follow your misguided honor code. If wargaming wants  to make the damn turrets worth hitting  maybe others will follow your Ethos. But at this point your exigence is laughable.

Edited by RacWisco, Mar 21 2019 - 16:35.

RacWisco #57 Posted Mar 21 2019 - 16:40

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 71141 battles
  • [MOOBS] MOOBS

View PostIKEWIN, on Mar 21 2019 - 06:36, said:

LOL another one

You know get that PR up!

INCOMING

IKEWIN

Hello IKE, I know you have been busy on your crusade for honor here but 12 members have left your clan in the past month. Did they not like the whole honor concept?

Edited by RacWisco, Mar 21 2019 - 16:43.

SporkBoy #58 Posted Mar 21 2019 - 17:14

Major

• Players
  • 43646 battles
  • [PZB] PZB
Confusing rules for goals is not wisdom. Rules are impediments to goals.

The goal of frontlines is getting free stuff with the minimum of effort.

A logical mind sees the path to achieving the above goal is getting rank as fast as possible. This means the strategy for frontlines is fight hard at A-F to gain the most XP and time then use the time to collect maximum XP.

There is no added XP for winning and no penalty for a loss so win/loss is irrelevant to frontlines. FL games don't count towards players winrates.

There is no XP bonus for honorable play and no courageous resistance bonus.

Any player that does not abide the above is a detriment to their team, WoT and WG.

RacWisco #59 Posted Mar 21 2019 - 17:19

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 71141 battles
  • [MOOBS] MOOBS

View PostSporkBoy, on Mar 21 2019 - 16:14, said:

Confusing rules for goals is not wisdom. Rules are impediments to goals.

The goal of frontlines is getting free stuff with the minimum of effort.

A logical mind sees the path to achieving the above goal is getting rank as fast as possible. This means the strategy for frontlines is fight hard at A-F to gain the most XP and time then use the time to collect maximum XP.

There is no added XP for winning and no penalty for a loss so win/loss is irrelevant to frontlines. FL games don't count towards players winrates.

There is no XP bonus for honorable play and no courageous resistance bonus.

Any player that does not abide the above is a detriment to their team, WoT and WG.

I teared up a little reading this. Not really, but well said and I agree,

SwollenOstrich #60 Posted Mar 21 2019 - 18:22

Captain

• Players
  • 24141 battles

View PostIKEWIN, on Mar 21 2019 - 00:36, said:

... Which is it wargaming. These fools like swollen clearly have their own goals, so wargaming explain why your pretending your goals are different from ostrich?

I take great offense to this. You refer to me inconsistently: sometimes by "swollen" and sometimes by "ostrich". Come on man, WHICH IS IT???!!!

Besides, my name, clearly stated, is "SwollenOstrich" and for you to refuse to refer to me that way is a clear indication that you ignore the rules for your personal benefit to belittle and degrade your fellow players. Very dishonorable of you. Very.

I am disappointed. I thought you were an honorable player.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users