Rewards for merit 1.4.1 probability indicator

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

DetectiveHoots #1 Posted Mar 20 2019 - 21:06

Sergeant

• Players
  • 9165 battles
  • [FLARE] FLARE

So today patch 1.4.1 went live and I read in the news release that there would be some kind of graphic to indicate what your probability for receiving a "reward for merit" in the next battle. Nowhere in the article does it say where the graphic would be located nor does it show an example of what it looks like and I for the life of me cannot locate it. I am wondering if it was not implemented at all? 

I have attached a screenshot highlighting what I am talking about if there is any confusion.

Thanks in advance for any advice. 

Attached Files

• Attached File   Probability Indicator .jpg   92.76K

Suomen_Panssari #2 Posted Mar 20 2019 - 21:14

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 19883 battles
  • [S_P_A] S_P_A

View PostDetectiveHoots, on Mar 20 2019 - 23:06, said:

So today patch 1.4.1 went live and I read in the news release that there would be some kind of graphic to indicate what your probability for receiving a "reward for merit" in the next battle. Nowhere in the article does it say where the graphic would be located nor does it show an example of what it looks like and I for the life of me cannot locate it. I am wondering if it was not implemented at all? 

I have attached a screenshot highlighting what I am talking about if there is any confusion.

Thanks in advance for any advice. 

From what i have noticed it is the padlock and the icons in post battle result screen above where lists  any missions  for tank campaigns your working on. I noticed it starts dim  orange like color and gets brighter after battles to more gold color and the padlock icon will develop cracks after certain number of battles which then get bigger more towards center and icon get brighter in  gold color and after that it usually means next 1 to 3 battles it  will "pop" and you get  rewards.

TL;DR its small set lights in post battle result screen you can click on will show a  padlock icon thst get brighter have cracks in it more battles you do.

image of  said padlock in a very unlikely reward state cant  get any screet grabs of it when it about to give a reward though.

Edited by Suomen_Panssari, Mar 20 2019 - 21:26.

RoyalGreenPC #3 Posted Mar 20 2019 - 21:42

Captain

• Players
  • 23237 battles
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO

View PostSuomen_Panssari, on Mar 20 2019 - 16:14, said:

From what i have noticed it is the padlock and the icons in post battle result screen above where lists  any missions  for tank campaigns your working on. I noticed it starts dim  orange like color and gets brighter after battles to more gold color and the padlock icon will develop cracks after certain number of battles which then get bigger more towards center and icon get brighter in  gold color and after that it usually means next 1 to 3 battles it  will "pop" and you get  rewards.

TL;DR its small set lights in post battle result screen you can click on will show a  padlock icon thst get brighter have cracks in it more battles you do.

image of  said padlock in a very unlikely reward state cant  get any screet grabs of it when it about to give a reward though.

Very cool. Now I only need to get a Luminosity Meter to track my progress..

Would a simple bar be too hard to implement?

Ortinoth_ #4 Posted Mar 20 2019 - 21:51

Captain

• Players
  • 27222 battles
the locker will go from an orange none glowing icon to a golden glowing icon with a crack thru it when your close on getting a reward

Suomen_Panssari #5 Posted Mar 20 2019 - 22:02

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 19883 battles
  • [S_P_A] S_P_A

View PostRoyalGreenPC, on Mar 20 2019 - 23:42, said:

Very cool. Now I only need to get a Luminosity Meter to track my progress..

Would a simple bar be too hard to implement?

They thought maybe lights be cooler. I too would have preferred a bar.

SporkBoy #6 Posted Mar 21 2019 - 00:02

Major

• Players
  • 46960 battles
  • [PZB] PZB
Constantly popping up but not updating is beyond annoying.

DetectiveHoots #7 Posted Mar 21 2019 - 00:32

Sergeant

• Players
  • 9165 battles
  • [FLARE] FLARE

View PostSuomen_Panssari, on Mar 20 2019 - 20:14, said:

Awesome, that appears to be it. Thanks for the response!

dunniteowl #8 Posted Mar 21 2019 - 18:45

Major

• -Players-
  • 30275 battles

Looks like this just AFTER you get a Merit:

Posted Image

And looks like this two to three games BEFORE you get a Merit:

Posted Image

Haven't really paid attention to it before this morning after reading this thread, but, as I was so near when I checked, I thought I'd take a couple screenies for the progression.

GL, HF & HSYBF!
OvO

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users