game play

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

20mmGunner #1 Posted Mar 22 2019 - 22:01

Corporal

• Players
  • 62637 battles
  • [VETO] VETO

I am coming to an end with WoT.  I have been here for going on 8 years, but it is about time to quit.  WoT has refused to deal with the big spenders and big clans.  Cheating is so rampant that smaller clans and those who stay within guidlines cannot operate anymore.  Tier 6 skirms (and other tiers) are a joke with all the fancy cheats going on and all the S. American clans that cheat with mods that many of us just can't compete.  It is pretty bad in randoms too.

WoT needs to get a handle on it. It is so easy to detect some of the cheat mods that it is even in HAWG'S XVM where you can "Detect auto lock on" with his XVM.  Soooo, why can't WoT do something?  Because they don't want to hurt their bottom line.

Comon WoT, at least give us a chance by going to two tier Randoms, restricting the Skirms or matching there so we can operate and/or putting a stiop to the cheating clans and individuals.  We all know it is possible.

Edited by 20mmGunner, Mar 22 2019 - 22:02.

24_inch_pythons #2 Posted Mar 22 2019 - 22:13

Major

• Players
  • 29922 battles
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO

K

ratpak #3 Posted Mar 22 2019 - 22:13

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 26539 battles
  • [DHO-X] DHO-X
Isn't auto lock a WoT game mechanic?  I use auto lock a bit especially when I use light tanks.  Am I missing something?

F1O1 #4 Posted Mar 22 2019 - 22:13

Captain

• Players
  • 60 battles
  • [SAMUS] SAMUS

Do you have proof of cheating? How do we know you are not cheating. Talk is cheap, this is gibberish. 

F1O1 #5 Posted Mar 22 2019 - 22:15

Captain

• Players
  • 60 battles
  • [SAMUS] SAMUS

Bye the way, demise of world of tanks was like 2016.  You are a bit late to the party.

yruputin #6 Posted Mar 22 2019 - 22:24

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 31051 battles
  • [HOR] HOR

View PostF1O1, on Mar 22 2019 - 22:13, said:

Do you have proof of cheating? How do we know you are cheating. Talk is cheap, this is gibberish. 

Behold a manifestation.

RagingBlueberry #7 Posted Mar 22 2019 - 22:32

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 1830 battles

View Post20mmGunner, on Mar 22 2019 - 22:01, said:

I am coming to an end with WoT.  I have been here for going on 8 years, but it is about time to quit.  WoT has refused to deal with the big spenders and big clans.  Cheating is so rampant that smaller clans and those who stay within guidlines cannot operate anymore.  Tier 6 skirms (and other tiers) are a joke with all the fancy cheats going on and all the S. American clans that cheat with mods that many of us just can't compete.  It is pretty bad in randoms too.

WoT needs to get a handle on it. It is so easy to detect some of the cheat mods that it is even in HAWG'S XVM where you can "Detect auto lock on" with his XVM.  Soooo, why can't WoT do something?  Because they don't want to hurt their bottom line.

Comon WoT, at least give us a chance by going to two tier Randoms, restricting the Skirms or matching there so we can operate and/or putting a stiop to the cheating clans and individuals.  We all know it is possible.

If you think the autolock detection mod will make a potato a good player then you are about as dumb as the wall of text you spouted.

sargev55 #8 Posted Mar 22 2019 - 22:33

Captain

• Players
  • 60110 battles
  • [_CIA_] _CIA_
As someone that plays with the standard game client and absolutely zero mods or even XVM, I have only seen a handful of times in 55k battles, something that could not be explained by how the games spotting and camo mechanics work.

JakeTheMystic #9 Posted Mar 22 2019 - 22:34

Major

• Players
  • 24843 battles
  • [OPIC] OPIC

>I died

>They cheater

If you think you have to cheat to get in a top clan, then you should leave. The only cheaters in the game are tomatoes and yellows who think they are better just for using cheats, the purple and blues arent the ones cheating (except the you know who; who bought his way into the game, streamed himself cheating, got banned and ended up buying another account to get back into the game.)

Idk why that guy is still around. Not sure if he still cheats, but he just buys accounts and gets them banned for TKing and such so he can jump to the next one. He must have spent at least a couple grand by now just buying accounts. 

gpc_4 #10 Posted Mar 22 2019 - 22:59

Major

• -Players-
  • 43505 battles
  • [DHO-X] DHO-X
"Everyone better then me is a cheater, everyone worse then me is a noob."

Garandster #11 Posted Mar 22 2019 - 23:16

Captain

• -Players-
  • 6134 battles
Cheaters get banned every day, WoT doesn't allow anyone exception to it. The "auto lock detect" just tells you when someone has used the VANILLA client auto-aimlock on you, not using aimbot, and honestly most people have said good players don't use much if any mods of any kind.

Tig_Welder_1 #12 Posted Mar 22 2019 - 23:26

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 5370 battles
Man, I know I don't have a lot of games under my belt like a lot of you. I have yet to see any type of cheating, the only cheating going on is me cheating my WN8 from getting any better from making dumb mistakes and dying to early in a game!

__WarChild__ #13 Posted Mar 22 2019 - 23:28

Major

• -Players-
  • 32553 battles
  • [OPIC] OPIC

I thought you were going to expose the real demise of WoT, the arrival of DomoSapien...

He is the ANTI-TANKER!!!

:ohmy:

Jolly33 #14 Posted Mar 22 2019 - 23:53

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 44396 battles
After 8 years, his tin foil hat is just too uncomfortable to keep wearing.  Can you blame him?

GeorgePreddy #15 Posted Mar 23 2019 - 00:11

Major

• Players
  • 14680 battles

View Post20mmGunner, on Mar 22 2019 - 18:01, said:

You haven't realized that the more you improve your own play, the less it appears that others are cheating... I mean, I am not even good and yet I practically NEVER see anyone else cheating !

In fact, seeing cheating is inversely proportional to how well you play the game... it's a fact, look it up.

Doublenut #16 Posted Mar 23 2019 - 00:37

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 14375 battles

View PostF1O1, on Mar 22 2019 - 22:13, said:

Do you have proof of cheating? How do we know you are cheating. Talk is cheap, this is gibberish. 

https://www.youtube....v=3XqMvRsGX1s    https://www.youtube....h?v=DPs6iTp8koI There is your proof. If you search deeper there is 3 or 4 years of recorded players cheating. ok you can stick your head back in your... uhmm sand

SnakePliskan #17 Posted Mar 23 2019 - 00:37

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 27 battles

View Postratpak, on Mar 22 2019 - 22:13, said:

Isn't auto lock a WoT game mechanic?  I use auto lock a bit especially when I use light tanks.  Am I missing something?

From your forum picture I would say WoT is the least of your issues missing things.

SnakePliskan #18 Posted Mar 23 2019 - 00:39

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 27 battles

View Post20mmGunner, on Mar 22 2019 - 22:01, said:

Perception verses reality. Even though a persons perception may not be rooted in reality it just as powerful motivation as actuality. It is time to quit if that's your perception of what WoT is all about now.

zhymm #19 Posted Mar 23 2019 - 00:51

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 37478 battles
  • [TTP] TTP

People buy accounts?

With real money?

Where do I sign up to sell mine?

Total_Loser #20 Posted Mar 23 2019 - 01:00

Corporal

• Players
  • 9115 battles

View PostIhatebacon, on Mar 22 2019 - 21:32, said:

If you think the autolock detection mod will make a potato a good player then you are about as dumb as the wall of text you spouted.

Are you speaking of those MIGHTY LEFT CLICKING SKILLS?

The ability to SIT IN THE BACK AND SNIPE FARM WN8 SKILLS?

[edited]!  This game's PRO players are as skilled as a farmville touchpad player, NO SKILL, JUST GREAT FARMING ABILITIES LIKE:  

1. Sitting in the back snipe farming damage while NEVER getting shot back at!

2. Waiting on a point even if you are the top tier Heavy for the LOWER tier heavy's to pop out and get shot at so you can then FREELY pull out and take a shot without anyone shooting back at you!

3. Spamming NOTING BUT gold rounds ALL MATCH!

4. Running those gold consumable boosts like Coke or Coffee IN PUBS because you have 'skills' [edited]!

Sorry but Green+ are the WORST players in the game with the LEAST amount of actual skill, ever watch one of them try to brawl at the end, SAD!  They are so out of practice from never actually having 'skills' other than that skill of LEFT CLICKING while NOT being shot back at 'skill'

So with that being said YES a 'potato' who SITS IN THE BACK AND SNIPE FARMS THEIR STATS will get an increase via autolock on, as they don't even have to worry about that, just get it close and BAM!  Now left clicking skill time!

The 'potato' merely needs to camp like the 'pro' players do, in fact I can't wait until the day coming very soon when all is left are the try hards and they are all screaming at each other for someone to go scout while EVERYONE tries to camp in the back and be the 'pro' 'skilled' 'good' player left clicking from safety of invisi-shots! 

Also tagged with game play

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users