• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

ratpak #21 Posted Mar 23 2019 - 01:43

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 26361 battles
  • [DHO-X] DHO-X

View PostSnakePliskan, on Mar 22 2019 - 17:37, said:

From your forum picture I would say WoT is the least of your issues missing things.

the one who thinks he is smarter compared to everyone else, the possibilities for true idiocy are boundless.”   You are limitless.

Tolos #22 Posted Mar 23 2019 - 02:24

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • [GDF] GDF

View PostTotal_Loser, on Mar 23 2019 - 00:00, said:

Are you speaking of those MIGHTY LEFT CLICKING SKILLS?

The ability to SIT IN THE BACK AND SNIPE FARM WN8 SKILLS?

[edited]!  This game's PRO players are as skilled as a farmville touchpad player, NO SKILL, JUST GREAT FARMING ABILITIES LIKE:  

1. Sitting in the back snipe farming damage while NEVER getting shot back at!

2. Waiting on a point even if you are the top tier Heavy for the LOWER tier heavy's to pop out and get shot at so you can then FREELY pull out and take a shot without anyone shooting back at you!

3. Spamming NOTING BUT gold rounds ALL MATCH!

4. Running those gold consumable boosts like Coke or Coffee IN PUBS because you have 'skills' [edited]!

Sorry but Green+ are the WORST players in the game with the LEAST amount of actual skill, ever watch one of them try to brawl at the end, SAD!  They are so out of practice from never actually having 'skills' other than that skill of LEFT CLICKING while NOT being shot back at 'skill'

So with that being said YES a 'potato' who SITS IN THE BACK AND SNIPE FARMS THEIR STATS will get an increase via autolock on, as they don't even have to worry about that, just get it close and BAM!  Now left clicking skill time!

The 'potato' merely needs to camp like the 'pro' players do, in fact I can't wait until the day coming very soon when all is left are the try hards and they are all screaming at each other for someone to go scout while EVERYONE tries to camp in the back and be the 'pro' 'skilled' 'good' player left clicking from safety of invisi-shots! 

The bolded bit has to be one of THE most stupid things I've ever seen on these forums, and THAT is saying a lot. 

F1O1 #23 Posted Mar 23 2019 - 07:50

Captain

• Players
  • 60 battles
  • [SAMUS] SAMUS

View PostDoublenut, on Mar 22 2019 - 23:37, said:

https://www.youtube....v=3XqMvRsGX1s    https://www.youtube....h?v=DPs6iTp8koI There is your proof. If you search deeper there is 3 or 4 years of recorded players cheating. ok you can stick your head back in your... uhmm sand

So, you are saying a couple examples of cheating,  means that good players from good clans are all cheaters too? You are full of crap and extremely delusional. 

F1O1 #24 Posted Mar 23 2019 - 07:52

Captain

• Players
  • 60 battles
  • [SAMUS] SAMUS

View PostTolos, on Mar 23 2019 - 01:24, said:

The bolded bit has to be one of THE most stupid things I've ever seen on these forums, and THAT is saying a lot. 

Look at the service record. But don't say anything. Got to keep those manners.

DUKE_AUTY #25 Posted Mar 23 2019 - 20:15

Captain

• Players
  • 39154 battles

View Postgpc_4, on Mar 22 2019 - 13:59, said:

"Everyone better then me is a cheater, everyone worse then me is a noob."

Don't try to convince me otherwise.

VooDooKobra #26 Posted Mar 23 2019 - 20:51

Major

• Players
  • 9697 battles
  • [MOVE] MOVE

View Post20mmGunner, on Mar 22 2019 - 14:01, said:

I am coming to an end with WoT.  I have been here for going on 8 years, but it is about time to quit.  WoT has refused to deal with the big spenders and big clans.  Cheating is so rampant that smaller clans and those who stay within guidlines cannot operate anymore.  Tier 6 skirms (and other tiers) are a joke with all the fancy cheats going on and all the S. American clans that cheat with mods that many of us just can't compete.  It is pretty bad in randoms too.

WoT needs to get a handle on it. It is so easy to detect some of the cheat mods that it is even in HAWG'S XVM where you can "Detect auto lock on" with his XVM.  Soooo, why can't WoT do something?  Because they don't want to hurt their bottom line.

Comon WoT, at least give us a chance by going to two tier Randoms, restricting the Skirms or matching there so we can operate and/or putting a stiop to the cheating clans and individuals.  We all know it is possible.

isn't a mod where you can tell when someone used the lock on function on you an unfair advantage and therefore a cheat?  are there cheaters, yes, is it rampant as some think?  most likely no

Edited by VooDooKobra, Mar 23 2019 - 20:51.

Also tagged with game play

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users