• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

Exiledcrow #41 Posted Mar 24 2019 - 19:34

Major

• Players
  • 48206 battles
  • [SABOT] SABOT

View PostVooDooKobra, on Mar 24 2019 - 19:32, said:

tell me if you wanted someone to use your cheat site wouldnt you use a counter you can fudge to make it look like more people are using the side?

Shush you heretic, that's perilously close to logic and his feelz probably can't handle that.

Gasubal #42 Posted Mar 24 2019 - 21:37

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 14249 battles
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO
:facepalm:

DrWho_ #43 Posted Mar 24 2019 - 22:13

Major

• -Players-
  • 19281 battles

View PostRaynorShyne, on Mar 24 2019 - 18:48, said:

Did you seriously pry through a 10 minute "Epic Wins and Fails" video just looking for 'cheats'?  Get a hobby, man!

Some people would suggest he was doing this while playing arty :)

VooDooKobra #44 Posted Mar 24 2019 - 22:58

Major

• Players
  • 9041 battles
  • [MOVE] MOVE

View PostExiledcrow, on Mar 24 2019 - 11:34, said:

Shush you heretic, that's perilously close to logic and his feelz probably can't handle that.

sorry my bad

JunkaTheAdmirable #45 Posted Mar 24 2019 - 23:09

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 18948 battles
  • [IRIS] IRIS

View PostJakeTheMystic, on Mar 23 2019 - 22:45, said:

"Cheating is rampant in the game", yet you only show us one clip of it? One out of thousands isn't rampant...

Also, that isn't aim-bot. If you actually watched the other clips, you would know the uploader is recording the clips from third-person, he isn't seeing what the actual player is looking at, just their tank position and where their gun is pointing. Kind of a dumb way to record it, but that is the style they chose throughout most of the video. 

He auto-locks onto the VK, fires once, locks onto the Wz, turns off the lock-on and manually aims the shot to pen the WZ but instead shoots the VK in the side of the turret for an ammo rack. Not an impressive or funny clip in any way, but the whole video was kind of lacking in anything amazing. 

The point is that you are crying fox about aim-bot as are many others. Just watch a lot of replays that people claim others are cheating and you can easily point out what actually happened. The clip is legit and people just need to learn what cheats actually look like.

The thread should have been closed after this post.

NeutronRaptor #46 Posted Mar 25 2019 - 01:05

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 28893 battles

View PostVooDooKobra, on Mar 24 2019 - 10:32, said:

tell me if you wanted someone to use your cheat site wouldnt you use a counter you can fudge to make it look like more people are using the side?

This is very possible even though I don't think it is likely since the website has been around for at least 6+ years showcasing basically every mod for WoT, illegal and legal ones.

Now to back up my claim that more people cheat in WoT than we would like to think but not as much as people think that scream out cheater every other death. Since late 2017 there has been roughly 3k bans issued on NA WoT for using illegal mods. It is actually higher than 3k but I can't find one of the ban wave statistics, there have been 8 total so far. Now if 3k have been caught that also means there are even more that are cheating without getting caught and issued temp bans or permanent ones. Think about how small the NA server is and just how often you come across the same names in your matchmaking. If there is even a couple hundred active cheaters on the server (which there probably is) you have a decent chance of coming across some in every tanking session since it is 15v15.  You just won't notice cause most WoT cheaters are absolutely awful with or without mods and the main illegal mods that people use tundra, tree down and reload timers are not easily noticed even if you are watching said players. Is cheating rampant? No. Is it more than a lot of us think? Yes. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users