Wot's say POP and Suggestions

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

BoneHitter #1 Posted Mar 24 2019 - 02:15

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 23919 battles
  • [-A0A-] -A0A-

Say POP Wot's...That's the sound of you heads coming outa your asses. Suggestions:

Frontline;

1. If a zone is captured, (RED) make it so that the enemy team cannot enter those zones. Far too often light and medium tanks can reentered a captured zone with out penalty.

2. Fix spotting and concealment. With-in one minute of the start of the match, behind a hill, with no one close enough to vicinity spot. I get Spotted..

3. If I have a tank ready in reserve, why the hell do I have to wait 20 seconds to reenter the battle. if you have a tank ready, then let us get into it without waiting. There is plenty of time to pick the tank you want to use before it is automatically pick for you.

General Suggestions;

1. Fix RNG, 95% of the time you aim at a target that is higher (plain, hill versus valley) than you are, the round go's wild. No where close to were you aimed. Example, I have a tier 10 tank with 33% dispersion and miss WAY more than the miss percentage calls for. Is this part of the plot to make us use "Special" rounds. I can't hit the weak spot of an enemy tank because RNG is so broken. (Is there someone that works for ya guys that screwed up the coding for RNG and the dispersion is not what it is posted to be?

2.  The SU-130PM's weight to load limit needs to be adjusted. A mopeds engine is more powerful. An example, when a match starts, if I am bumped by another tank I receive damage. If I'm that light to receive damage.Then I should have more power going up a damn hill.

3. Penalize SPGs like everyone else. If they hit an allied tank 2 or 3 times in a match. then they should turn blue just like anyone else.Far to often SPG's will fire at an enemy tank when an Allied tank is face hugging that enemy tank. the result, both are stunned and/or damaged an no penalty will be applied to the SPG. Honestly, WoT's when have you seen a blue SPG.

4. "Most important". Fix Match Making.everyone should be working on the fix (even the secretary that answers the damn phones). It's broken and YOU know it. I played 50 games with my tier 8 premiums (to win 25 games and be the top 10 for 50K XP) I WAS TOP TIER 4 TIMES OUT of 50. The amount and type of templates is not a fix. You can have a million templates and you will still be bottom tier 90% of the time. The ROTATION is what needs to be addressed. For example, Bottom, Middle, Top, Bottom, Middle, Top, Bottom etc.

Stop giving us new tanks, missions and blue prints to distract us....FIX MATCH MAKING before everything else.

These are my thoughts and feelings. no one needs to comment positive or negative. This post is for Wargaming, World of Tanks.

Remember to say POP.

Edited by BoneHitter, Mar 24 2019 - 02:17.

KingAuthur #2 Posted Mar 24 2019 - 02:34

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 2184 battles

wargaming I don't think really cares about right or wrong

or fairness

it's all about Russia

dunniteowl #3 Posted Mar 24 2019 - 02:46

Major

• -Players-
  • 30295 battles

As importantly, it's hard to 'take advice' from someone who isn't a game programmer who opens with POP, that's the sound of your heads coming out of your asses.

Just saying.

OvO

GeorgePreddy #4 Posted Mar 24 2019 - 03:53

Major

• Players
  • 14680 battles

There's just WAY TOO MUCH lack of understanding in OP's post... I'm not going to do my normal point by point rebuttal... I mean, he thinks .33 dispersion means he's supposed to miss 33% of his shots  ?!?  His quote: "Example, I have a tier 10 tank with 33% dispersion and miss WAY more than the miss percentage calls for."

I mean... why should I explain how dispersion really works to someone who hasn't even tried to find out by 19,000 battles ?

TommyBuns #5 Posted Mar 24 2019 - 06:56

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 17724 battles

View PostBoneHitter, on Mar 23 2019 - 20:15, said

Frontline;

2. Fix spotting and concealment. With-in one minute of the start of the match, behind a hill, with no one close enough to vicinity spot. I get Spotted..

Was going to say you were probably spotted by an aerial reconnaissance flight, but I think it takes 3 minutes before those are available, but in that case are you really sure you're not getting spotted by an ELC Even 90, or an EBR?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users