LOL what a joke this game is...

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

Son__Of__Anarchy #61 Posted Mar 24 2019 - 21:59

Major

• -Players-
  • 29055 battles

View Postthe_Deadly_Bulb, on Mar 24 2019 - 21:46, said:

The nerf will result in more not less prammo being fired.

here is where i disagree..

if they nerf them reasonably and not try to just keep everyone happy (which would not happen if the nerf was lets say just a -10% of the alpha) then they would eventually start using more AP..

why? because trading with a heavy from their 907s and 140s or whatever, would NOT be good for them..

imagine a 907 taking 12 secs to fire 2 rounds on my Maus for lets say 300dmg total IF both pen? and the Maus trades back 450-550dmg per shot with an AP in the same time?

hmmmm, no smart med would stay long to trade..

or they would try to flank the maus and use AP for bigger damage, or they would go find something smaller to bully if they can..

black_irish666 #62 Posted Mar 24 2019 - 22:02

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 1517 battles

Yo Bulb...

Less players is always good for the game...I guess that makes clown cars great for the game.:teethhappy:

Flarvin #63 Posted Mar 24 2019 - 22:03

Major

• Players
  • 54569 battles
LOL, the joke is on you. 

black_irish666 #64 Posted Mar 24 2019 - 22:07

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 1517 battles

View PostFlarvin, on Mar 24 2019 - 22:03, said:

LOL, the joke is on you. 

I love comedy

+1

Edited by black_irish666, Mar 24 2019 - 22:08.

I_QQ_4_U #65 Posted Mar 24 2019 - 22:10

Major

• -Players-
  • 22861 battles

View Postblack_irish666, on Mar 24 2019 - 21:53, said:

Oh?

What did I make up? I'm curious. And yes I'm a clown on the side. How did you guess? Was it the shoes or the nose?

The part about you just happening to come back and discover AC's are in the game. We here the SAME story all the time, at least be original.

black_irish666 #66 Posted Mar 24 2019 - 22:14

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 1517 battles

View PostI_QQ_4_U, on Mar 24 2019 - 22:10, said:

The part about you just happening to come back and discover AC's are in the game. We here the SAME story all the time, at least be original.

Oh right...check wotlabs  bud, I haven't played in ages or looked at this forum. There's enough straw men in this thread to burn down a forest...

It was the shoes wasn't it? C'mon, you can tell me. I won't be offended.

black_irish666 #67 Posted Mar 24 2019 - 22:18

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 1517 battles
    Damn my clown shoes...the horror:ohmy:

black_irish666 #68 Posted Mar 24 2019 - 22:26

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 1517 battles
     Well this was productive and tons of fun, you guys carry on without me...I'll be back later for a few more chuckles. Like I said, I love comedy.

Exiledcrow #69 Posted Mar 24 2019 - 22:29

Major

• Players
  • 50080 battles
  • [GURUS] GURUS
This thread is a perfect example of why it's preferable that the drama queens actually leave rather than just loudly threaten to.

I_QQ_4_U #70 Posted Mar 24 2019 - 22:31

Major

• -Players-
  • 22861 battles

View Postblack_irish666, on Mar 24 2019 - 22:14, said:

Oh right...check wotlabs  bud, I haven't played in ages or looked at this forum. There's enough straw men in this thread to burn down a forest...

It was the shoes wasn't it? C'mon, you can tell me. I won't be offended.

I never said anything about you not playing games. Just don't act like this was a big surprise to you. Just whine if you want to whine.

Slatherer #71 Posted Mar 24 2019 - 23:00

Major

• Players
  • 36593 battles

View Postblack_irish666, on Mar 24 2019 - 02:35, said:

Tried playing a few games for [edited]and giggles...what's with the clown cars? Really?

lol

This game sucked before, now it's a complete [edited]joke...glad I don't have much invested, good luck with that.

I completely agree you believe you are playing a joke game.  

My question to you is why do you do this to yourself?  You like to waste your time?  That's insane, man.  And why admit that publicly?  

Insane.

Exiledcrow #72 Posted Mar 24 2019 - 23:07

Major

• Players
  • 50080 battles
  • [GURUS] GURUS

View PostSlatherer, on Mar 24 2019 - 23:00, said:

I completely agree you believe you are playing a joke game.  

My question to you is why do you do this to yourself?  You like to waste your time?  That's insane, man.  And why admit that publicly?  

Insane.

Except, even worse, he's now threatening to stay and continue playing a game he hates because somehow that trolls everyone else .... So rationality is not overly abundant in this OP.

3bagsfull #73 Posted Mar 24 2019 - 23:20

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 2713 battles

View PostSon__Of__Anarchy, on Mar 24 2019 - 20:59, said:

here is where i disagree..

if they nerf them reasonably and not try to just keep everyone happy (which would not happen if the nerf was lets say just a -10% of the alpha) then they would eventually start using more AP..

why? because trading with a heavy from their 907s and 140s or whatever, would NOT be good for them..

imagine a 907 taking 12 secs to fire 2 rounds on my Maus for lets say 300dmg total IF both pen? and the Maus trades back 450-550dmg per shot with an AP in the same time?

hmmmm, no smart med would stay long to trade..

or they would try to flank the maus and use AP for bigger damage, or they would go find something smaller to bully if they can..

You'd have to nerf premium ammo alpha into the ground before it would have the effect you think it will.   

At 25% he'd still have the choice of bouncing an AP for 0 or firing premium for 240.    He'll take 240 every time because 240 > 0.

At 50% he'd still have the choice of bouncing an AP for 0 or firing premium for 160.    Hell take 160 every time because 160 > 0.

Only thing he'd do different would be to look for an easier target - but the bottom line is if that isn't an option he's still going to fire premium because even some damage is better than none.   His margins firing AP into the cheeks of a Maus are so small it's simply not worth it.

Bottom line, if you think driving the Maus that you will get less premium ammo spam at you, you are mistaken.

TrevorsT112 #74 Posted Mar 25 2019 - 00:21

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 9104 battles

View Postblack_irish666, on Mar 24 2019 - 11:35, said:

Tried playing a few games for [edited]and giggles...what's with the clown cars? Really?

lol

This game sucked before, now it's a complete [edited]joke...glad I don't have much invested, good luck with that.

Even though I question your intention for posting this based on the 4 page discussion that has evolved, my response is directed at your original stated concern, because I believe everyone's opinion should be respected. You don't like the clown cars. I get it. To put it bluntly, they can be a real fcuking nuisance, but then again, so was the big ape in Donkey Kong. I browse a lot on this forum, and IMO there are a lot of legitimate complaints, then again, there are a lot of complaints that IMO seem to result from the end user taking the wrong perspective.

My personal view on the new Wheelies is that they simply just add another level to the game. If there is one thing about WoT that stands out to me, it is the fact that this is a game that depends completely on team effort. To me the new wheeled vehicles highlight this fact and strengthen the need to operate more in packs, or platoons. The addition of wheeled vehicles IMO means that teams have to change up their strategy a bit in order to gain control of the map. Pitting tracked vehicles against the high speed wheelies one-on-one is bound to lead to disappointment. I think people should stop focusing so much on why they don't like the new vehicles, and instead focus on strategies that can more effectively deal with them. After all, isn't that why we play the game, for a challenge? 

Edited by TrevorsT112, Mar 25 2019 - 00:25.

TrevorsT112 #75 Posted Mar 25 2019 - 00:49

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 9104 battles

View PostSon__Of__Anarchy, on Mar 24 2019 - 13:59, said:

you should see how they reacted few weeks back when premium ammo nerf was anounced..

i NEVER saw so many "unibums" crying..

yet NOT A SINGLE average or below average player had problem with that nerf..

the reasons?

i guess they are obvious..

I am a below average player that has a real problem with the nerf if it means the $60.00 tier VIII crew trainer I bought is completely useless. The question I have for people in your camp is, how would the nerf affect your game if and when implemented? In other words, if you are arguing for the nerf, it must mean that you believe premium ammo has somehow affected your stats or win rate. My belief is that it wont change a thing. You are still going to be you, and that guy your exchanging shoots with is still going to be that guy.

Case in point, Front Lines. The fact that we still hear people complain underscores for me the fact that no matter what WG does, someone will always find something to complain about. But if I compare a random battle in one of my tier VIII tanks with a Front Line match using the same vehicle, there is no comparison. The Front Lines game mode is so much better in my opinion. Is it because I am winning more in Front Lines? No in fact I doubt my win rate has gone significantly up or down. The same tier matches in Front Lines simply mean that I at least have a chance. For the first time, I am able to play my Panther 8.8 and actually enjoy it. That goes even for the times I get knocked out. I can say the same thing for same tier matches in Strong Holds. Win or lose, the game experience is simply better when you at least have a chance. I really don't care if my opponent fires premium ammo at me, because I can simply return the favor. But if I lose, I can at least say that I was beaten fairly.

Son__Of__Anarchy #76 Posted Mar 25 2019 - 01:11

Major

• -Players-
  • 29055 battles

View PostTrevorsT112, on Mar 25 2019 - 00:49, said:

I am a below average player that has a real problem with the nerf if it means the $60.00 tier VIII crew trainer I bought is completely useless. The question I have for people in your camp is, how would the nerf affect your game if and when implemented? In other words, if you are arguing for the nerf, it must mean that you believe premium ammo has somehow affected your stats or win rate. My belief is that it wont change a thing. You are still going to be you, and that guy your exchanging shoots with is still going to be that guy.

Case in point, Front Lines. The fact that we still hear people complain underscores for me the fact that no matter what WG does, someone will always find something to complain about. But if I compare a random battle in one of my tier VIII tanks with a Front Line match using the same vehicle, there is no comparison. The Front Lines game mode is so much better in my opinion. Is it because I am winning more in Front Lines? No in fact I doubt my win rate has gone significantly up or down. The same tier matches in Front Lines simply mean that I at least have a chance. For the first time, I am able to play my Panther 8.8 and actually enjoy it. That goes even for the times I get knocked out. I can say the same thing for same tier matches in Strong Holds. Win or lose, the game experience is simply better when you at least have a chance. I really don't care if my opponent fires premium ammo at me, because I can simply return the favor. But if I lose, I can at least say that I was beaten fairly.

i paid 100euros to research the type 5 for some damage blocking missions..

what is the result? having it penned like a damn pinata by little bugs..

you think i am happy with that? i am not..

why should i care if your lowe cannot pen my super heavies when you shot me frontally?

edit: and imagine there are people patient enough to grind the entire line to that tank.. definitelly NOT because they wanted to have it penned by little bugs when they shot them in the face..

why should THEY care? even more than me that i didnt do much effort to get mine..

Edited by Son__Of__Anarchy, Mar 25 2019 - 01:20.

Armadaus_Baldwin #77 Posted Mar 25 2019 - 01:13

Sergeant

• Players
  • 36263 battles
  • [CLAWS] CLAWS

Not to sound like a jerk, but...

You’re neither memorable enough nor good enough to be missed. Take your attention seeking elsewhere. Goodbye. 

TLWiz #78 Posted Mar 25 2019 - 01:31

Major

• -Players-
  • 22142 battles
  • [DSSRT] DSSRT

View Postblack_irish666, on Mar 24 2019 - 11:35, said:

lol

Yet you continue to play quite a bit.  Odd, that.  There you go, the attention your mother never gave you....

Edited by TLWiz, Mar 25 2019 - 01:31.

the_dude_76 #79 Posted Mar 25 2019 - 01:50

Major

• Players
  • 34139 battles
  • [GSRM] GSRM

View Postblack_irish666, on Mar 24 2019 - 15:26, said:

Like I said, I love comedy.

When you're a massive joke it seems pretty obvious that you'd have to love comedy...

3bagsfull #80 Posted Mar 25 2019 - 01:56

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 2713 battles

View PostTrevorsT112, on Mar 24 2019 - 23:49, said:

The nerf won't affect Frontlines whatsoever, because with very few exceptions there is no need to fire premium ammo.

The nerf will affect Randoms drastically with +2 MM with the maps they have in the rotation that make it difficult if not impossible to flank unless the enemy plays like a schmuck and just gives you their broadside.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users