LOL what a joke this game is...

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

txtaxman #81 Posted Mar 25 2019 - 01:57

Sergeant

• Players
  • 50234 battles

OP suffers from Raging Pixel Impotence. Feel bad for him.

DV_Currie_VC #82 Posted Mar 25 2019 - 02:10

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 59352 battles
  • [RS] RS

I'm going to put in as much effort in my response to the OP as he put in to his opinion of Armoured Cars being introduced to the game.........

black_irish666 #83 Posted Mar 25 2019 - 02:18

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 1510 battles

View PostDV_Currie_VC, on Mar 25 2019 - 02:10, said:

I'm going to put in as much effort in my response to the OP as he put in to his opinion of Armoured Cars being introduced to the game.........

That's the spirit!

TrevorsT112 #84 Posted Mar 25 2019 - 02:50

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 9104 battles

View PostSon__Of__Anarchy, on Mar 25 2019 - 01:11, said:

i paid 100euros to research the type 5 for some damage blocking missions..

what is the result? having it penned like a damn pinata by little bugs..

you think i am happy with that? i am not..

why should i care if your lowe cannot pen my super heavies when you shot me frontally?

edit: and imagine there are people patient enough to grind the entire line to that tank.. definitelly NOT because they wanted to have it penned by little bugs when they shot them in the face..

why should THEY care? even more than me that i didnt do much effort to get mine..

Your not happy when you get penned. Fair enough, but why would you expect anyone else to be? One of the problems here is the expectation that because you are in this, that, or the other tank you don't deserve to be penned is wrong. The belief that your tank is made irrelevant because its armor got penned is a false one, mostly because the game mechanic doesn't just depend on a single factor. When thinking about your tanks armor, you should also consider its hit pool. The type 5 has decent armor, but it also has 2900 HP's. This means if I am in my Lowë, I have to score at least 3 hits for each one of yours, and that's with me having to shoot gold while you get to save the credits. As far as paying for an advantage in the game, sounds to me like it was 100 euros well spent.

TrevorsT112 #85 Posted Mar 25 2019 - 03:01

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 9104 battles

View Post3bagsfull, on Mar 25 2019 - 01:56, said:

The nerf won't affect Frontlines whatsoever, because with very few exceptions there is no need to fire premium ammo.

The nerf will affect Randoms drastically with +2 MM with the maps they have in the rotation that make it difficult if not impossible to flank unless the enemy plays like a schmuck and just gives you their broadside.

Yeah I agree with you completely. I wasn't implying that the nerf will affect Front Lines. What I meant is that the Front Lines game mode is essentially what I have been asking WG to come up with in terms of fixing the MM, give us same tier battles. Unlike random battles with the 2+MM, Front Lines and Strong Holds are same tier battles, and playing them only confirms for me that the problem in random battles is not premium ammo, but the MM system. I enjoy Front Lines and Strong Holds so much more then random battles because they are same tier. That goes for win or lose. I am not saying that people don't have valid complaints about either game mode, just that matches feel more even handed.

3bagsfull #86 Posted Mar 25 2019 - 03:11

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 2713 battles

View PostTrevorsT112, on Mar 25 2019 - 02:01, said:

Yeah I agree with you completely. I wasn't implying that the nerf will affect Front Lines. What I meant is that the Front Lines game mode is essentially what I have been asking WG to come up with in terms of fixing the MM, give us same tier battles. Unlike random battles with the 2+MM, Front Lines and Strong Holds are same tier battles, and playing them only confirms for me that the problem in random battles is not premium ammo, but the MM system. I enjoy Front Lines and Strong Holds so much more then random battles because they are same tier. That goes for win or lose. I am not saying that people don't have valid complaints about either game mode, just that matches feel more even handed.

View PostTrevorsT112, on Mar 25 2019 - 02:01, said:

The issues with Frontlines are minor, though it is a mode that is heavily skewed to speed - since everyone can pretty much pen everyone and there is a big enough map to work with.    The quantity of airstrikes and arty strikes and the abiltity to camp in areas already lost are the two biggest issue they need to deal with IMO.

Randoms are a joke, literally.   It's bad enough MM puts the wolves and the hens in the same hen house - but when you have a +2 MM on top of that, with all the other "enhancements" which completely alter the same effectiveness even with same tier tanks - lol.    It's like playing a Chess match and giving the other guy 2 Queens, and taking your Queen away and giving you another Bishop.

jsn87xi76slk92mc802d7sk1 #87 Posted Mar 25 2019 - 07:45

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 3929 battles

View PostSon__Of__Anarchy, on Mar 24 2019 - 13:59, said:

you should see how they reacted few weeks back when premium ammo nerf was anounced..

i NEVER saw so many "unibums" crying..

yet NOT A SINGLE average or below average player had problem with that nerf..

the reasons?

i guess they are obvious..

because you are incapable of reading the game and how changes affect it.

good players are several patches ahead in exactly telling you what will happen. right since 2011 and counting.

you on the other hand are 4 patches behind, just now starting to whine about things that took place in 2016

thats the difference between goods and bads. 

something else to let you ponder upon. since you have chased all the decent players away, why are you getting even worse? wasnt your entire argument if only bads are left playing you will suddenly become gud because those pesky gods at the game wont be around to beat on you. why are you declining even more? is it because when you have 15 idiots on one team vs 15 idiots on the other camping 1 line on cliff for 15 minutes the outcomes isnt what you preached it would be

Edited by jsn87xi76slk92mc802d7sk1, Mar 25 2019 - 07:47.

Son__Of__Anarchy #88 Posted Mar 25 2019 - 09:57

Major

• -Players-
  • 29035 battles

View PostTrevorsT112, on Mar 25 2019 - 02:50, said:

Your not happy when you get penned. Fair enough, but why would you expect anyone else to be? One of the problems here is the expectation that because you are in this, that, or the other tank you don't deserve to be penned is wrong. The belief that your tank is made irrelevant because its armor got penned is a false one, mostly because the game mechanic doesn't just depend on a single factor. When thinking about your tanks armor, you should also consider its hit pool. The type 5 has decent armor, but it also has 2900 HP's. This means if I am in my Lowë, I have to score at least 3 hits for each one of yours, and that's with me having to shoot gold while you get to save the credits. As far as paying for an advantage in the game, sounds to me like it was 100 euros well spent.

dude, sorry but your lowe is NOT meant to harm a super heavy frontaly.. not my type 5, nor my maus or 60TP or any other super heavy at all.. NOT MEANT TO HARM FRONTALLY...

thats whyheavy tank players investing so much time and money for those tanks.. for that armor that is supposed to make it harder for the rest..

when premium ammo rendering all that armor useless, automatically rendering my investment as a waste.. and in this case i want a refund OR the problem to be fixed..

if you were meant and able to hurt every other tank from in your lowe or any other little bug, then there would be NO REASON for anyone to grind tier X tanks AT ALL..

why grind them when the lowe can do the job, right? lets then remove all IXs and Xs from the game.. we dont need them, premium VIIIs is all what we need since they can do the job, right?

you are wrong.. 

people need to understand the capabilities of the tank they drive.. if your VIIIs could harm Xs effortlessly, there would be NO REASON for Xs to exist at all..

and lets think something else.. what would you think if ANY tier X heavy could just one shot kill you? you drive a little bug yes? and you want your bug to be able to harm tier X super heavies..

well, i want then that my super heavy can just one shot your little bug and problem solved.. in real battle circumstances, prety much thats what would have happen.. so why not in game as well?

huh? how would you then feel to be one shotted?

TrevorsT112 #89 Posted Mar 25 2019 - 12:45

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 9104 battles

View PostSon__Of__Anarchy, on Mar 25 2019 - 09:57, said:

dude, sorry but your lowe is NOT meant to harm a super heavy frontaly.. not my type 5, nor my maus or 60TP or any other super heavy at all.. NOT MEANT TO HARM FRONTALLY...

thats whyheavy tank players investing so much time and money for those tanks.. for that armor that is supposed to make it harder for the rest..

when premium ammo rendering all that armor useless, automatically rendering my investment as a waste.. and in this case i want a refund OR the problem to be fixed..

if you were meant and able to hurt every other tank from in your lowe or any other little bug, then there would be NO REASON for anyone to grind tier X tanks AT ALL..

why grind them when the lowe can do the job, right? lets then remove all IXs and Xs from the game.. we dont need them, premium VIIIs is all what we need since they can do the job, right?

you are wrong.. 

people need to understand the capabilities of the tank they drive.. if your VIIIs could harm Xs effortlessly, there would be NO REASON for Xs to exist at all..

and lets think something else.. what would you think if ANY tier X heavy could just one shot kill you? you drive a little bug yes? and you want your bug to be able to harm tier X super heavies..

well, i want then that my super heavy can just one shot your little bug and problem solved.. in real battle circumstances, prety much thats what would have happen.. so why not in game as well?

huh? how would you then feel to be one shotted?

Huh? Dude huh? What the fcuk was that huh?...

Dude you are playing a game. You mean your concept of a game is where you drive a tank around and kill everyone but other players are not allowed to kill you, otherwise your gonna piss your shorts and throw a tantrum? It would take me at least 9 shots to knock your Type 5 out compared to the three shots it would take you to knock my Lowë out, how much more of an advantage do you need? Are you really that bad of a player?

If your concept is that because you are in a tier X tank no one below tier X should have a chance at winning, then new flash... that is called rigging! The main point here is that nether you or I make the rules, WG does. I never asked WG to put tier VIII tanks up against tier X tanks. WG did that on their own. Does it make sense to you that out of 30 tanks, only 6 should be allowed to win the match? Huh? Dude? Why bother then? Why not have 3v3 tier X battles and be done with it? Oh sorry I forgot, WG would probably never hear the end of it because then Son_of_Anarchy would get PEN'd every time he pocked his big nose out from around a corner. Would that be any better for you tier X guy? Huh? If all the players you were up against in each match were able to do just as much damage to you as you could to them, would that be better?

Son_of_A... said "when premium ammo rendering all that armor useless, automatically rendering my investment as a waste.. and in this case i want a refund OR the problem to be fixed.." Another news flash... while your digging through all your paperwork to find WG's signature on the contract they signed with you stating that no one will be able to PEN your tier X tank, I will give you the fine print version. Premium ammo doesn't render your tanks armor useless because your tanks armor is also supported by a HP pool, and it is up to the driver of each tank to conserve them. Once you get that concept down, and we all know how hard that can be Son_of_A..., then there are game mechanics that determine the effectiveness of each shot based on which gun fired the shot and from where. Now understandably you might never fully grasp that particular set of concepts, but the really really good players usually just fall back on the good old RNG thingy anyway. So there you have it B, save yourself some money and DON'T get that lawyer.

There is no point for anyone below tier X to be in a tier X battle if their only function is to drive around and wait for the idiot in the tier X tank to knock him out. You jumped into this thread taking it off topic, which was probably the plan, by talking about all the people crying over the suggested premium ammo change. Go back and read what you just posted. I have seen four year olds compose themselves better then that in public. In terms of your call sign, all I can say is you got the Son part right.:child:

Son__Of__Anarchy #90 Posted Mar 25 2019 - 12:50

Major

• -Players-
  • 29035 battles

View PostTrevorsT112, on Mar 25 2019 - 12:45, said:

Huh? Dude huh? What the fcuk was that huh?...

Dude you are playing a game. You mean your concept of a game is where you drive a tank around and kill everyone but other players are not allowed to kill you, otherwise your gonna piss your shorts and throw a tantrum? It would take me at least 9 shots to knock your Type 5 out compared to the three shots it would take you to knock my Lowë out, how much more of an advantage do you need? Are you really that bad of a player?

If your concept is that because you are in a tier X tank no one below tier X should have a chance at winning, then new flash... that is called rigging! The main point here is that nether you or I make the rules, WG does. I never asked WG to put tier VIII tanks up against tier X tanks. WG did that on their own. Does it make sense to you that out of 30 tanks, only 6 should be allowed to win the match? Huh? Dude? Why bother then? Why not have 3v3 tier X battles and be done with it? Oh sorry I forgot, WG would probably never hear the end of it because then Son_of_Anarchy would get PEN'd every time he pocked his big nose out from around a corner. Would that be any better for you tier X guy? Huh? If all the players you were up against in each match were able to do just as much damage to you as you could to them, would that be better?

Son_of_A... said "when premium ammo rendering all that armor useless, automatically rendering my investment as a waste.. and in this case i want a refund OR the problem to be fixed.." Another news flash... while your digging through all your paperwork to find WG's signature on the contract they signed with you stating that no one will be able to PEN your tier X tank, I will give you the fine print version. Premium ammo doesn't render your tanks armor useless because your tanks armor is also supported by a HP pool, and it is up to the driver of each tank to conserve them. Once you get that concept down, and we all know how hard that can be Son_of_A..., then there are game mechanics that determine the effectiveness of each shot based on which gun fired the shot and from where. Now understandably you might never fully grasp that particular set of concepts, but the really really good players usually just fall back on the good old RNG thingy anyway. So there you have it B, save yourself some money and DON'T get that lawyer.

There is no point for anyone below tier X to be in a tier X battle if their only function is to drive around and wait for the idiot in the tier X tank to knock him out. You jumped into this thread taking it off topic, which was probably the plan, by talking about all the people crying over the suggested premium ammo change. Go back and read what you just posted. I have seen four year olds compose themselves better then that in public. In terms of your call sign, all I can say is you got the Son part right.:child:

LOL, you are really funny dude, huh dude? LOL..

i would be very glad to post a three pages reply to your post but sorry not in mood explaining myself and reasons further.. i did in a bunch of previous topics..

look for my posts there.. i will not be writting the same things again...

cheers! huh? dude huh?

cheers!

edit: huh dude? dude?

Edited by Son__Of__Anarchy, Mar 25 2019 - 12:54.

TrevorsT112 #91 Posted Mar 25 2019 - 12:58

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 9104 battles
:arta:              :popcorn::girl::bajan:        :popcorn::amazed::popcorn:

Blackstone #92 Posted Mar 25 2019 - 13:05

Major

• -Players-
  • 21413 battles

Wow...Look outside your window OP.

See all of those sh*ts we don't give?

that's quite a lot..

Bogart1943 #93 Posted Mar 29 2019 - 12:52

Major

• Players
  • 32572 battles
  • [DHO6] DHO6

View PostcKy_, on Mar 24 2019 - 03:39, said:

Why do we need to know about your failings?

Maybe he's just trying to point out WG's failings??  Of which there have been many.

View PostSon__Of__Anarchy, on Mar 24 2019 - 04:38, said:

he is not the only one operating that way.. and yet the community has to tolerate such bums..

...and we also have to tolerate the T-22sr bums.  So there's that; just one of the many failings I was eluding to above.  I like the game but find myself shaking my head from time to time.

black_irish666 #94 Posted Mar 29 2019 - 16:14

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 1510 battles

View PostBogart1943, on Mar 29 2019 - 12:52, said:

Maybe he's just trying to point out WG's failings??  Of which there have been many.

...and we also have to tolerate the T-22sr bums.  So there's that; just one of the many failings I was eluding to above.  I like the game but find myself shaking my head from time to time.

No, no ,no...pointing out the joke that is Wheelies isn't constructive, it's just whining.

LOL

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users