Goodbye rigged game

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

Leo_Major1970 #1 Posted Mar 24 2019 - 12:07

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 16293 battles

edited

Edited by Leo_Major1970, May 10 2019 - 23:43.

black_irish666 #2 Posted Mar 24 2019 - 12:18

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 1410 battles
     Prepare yourself...

_smf_ #3 Posted Mar 24 2019 - 12:19

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 28144 battles
  • [L-O-K] L-O-K

Where's the win button?

Atragon #4 Posted Mar 24 2019 - 12:27

Major

• Players
  • 43127 battles

View PostCapitaine_Triquet, on Mar 24 2019 - 06:07, said:

I threw a 100.00$ in the game this month alone.

Cause and effect.  You identify a cause and determine the effect so I did.  Made some drastic changes to my tanks looked back at how I playing and determined a course of action.

The effect didn't change and this all along the month that is to pass.

But before you smack me and tell me that I am an idiot or a moron I will satisfy your inner desire to silence my sorry butt.

Here they said it better than me:

Celebrities Read Mean Tweets #2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hcmz74AaXHs

This being squared off a few thoughts.  I think the WOT a turn for the worse when the O-I Japanese line of super heavy tanks was introduced.

The developers are stuck in a box and the game is designed to satisfy kids that have the finger on the win button.

The only chance this game has is for World of Tanks to lose enough paying player to leave the game forcing developers to be laid off and from there the game to be picked up by another team of developers.

I started playing EVE ONLINE in 2003 and by 2006 I knew that game would fade away and it is fading away.  I posted this comment on the EVE devs blog and a week later EVE online produced a video clip titled "EVE will never fade away".  It is a cycle.  A game appears on the market, players gather around the game, the game gets popular because it is riddled by flaws and so the developers "patch up" the game by nerfing it or giving it many buffs and then players leave progressively.  EVE ONLINE tried to balance its in-game stuff and WOT is doing the same.  It will have the same effect.  WOT will fade away because there nothing worse for an online game than buffs and nerfs.  When you throw stuff in a game it's there and if players are deprived of hard-earned stuff players tend to be irritated.  I never lost anything that could not be fixed, I am just fed of turning around and be faced with the absence of satisfaction from one level of the game to another.  

Lunacy is doing the mistakes and expecting different results.  I expect the same results what I ever I do because I changed a lot of things without any sign of change.

Uninstalling the game.  Good luck and have fun with the win button.

I could poke fun at your stats, but I ended up with your win rate last night trying tier 10's and playing my M48. It was over matched by the 279e , 907 and these new meta reward tanks on countless battles. Im about ready to sell the thing as it just cant go head to head with these reward tanks and having and having bot like players in the top tier 10's on my team. 

If I didnt have a match like this, I wouldn't win last night and even with this damage, we almost lost because TD's cant move up to support at the very end and only did so after I pinged for help 20 times.

http://wotreplays.eu...n-m48a5_patton 

Edited by Atragon, Mar 24 2019 - 12:32.

Boz1968 #5 Posted Mar 24 2019 - 12:35

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 43246 battles
  • [-HH-] -HH-
By all means if this game is not for you, it is probably best that you move along, for your own sanity.  However, just because you do not like a thing does not mean others have to follow you.  All games die, Eve will and this game will too.  However, I have never seen a game more supported than this with new content, fixes, attempts at fixes etc etc.  I found that at around 14k battles, like you have, the light bulb just started to go off on how to actually play this game.  This game is chess and things move slow.  You only seem to see the trees, and not the whole forest.  I like a challenge, I like things to be hard and not easy when it comes to games.  Easy win button games bore me and many others too.  

Atragon #6 Posted Mar 24 2019 - 12:47

Major

• Players
  • 43127 battles

View PostBoz1968, on Mar 24 2019 - 06:35, said:

By all means if this game is not for you, it is probably best that you move along, for your own sanity.  However, just because you do not like a thing does not mean others have to follow you.  All games die, Eve will and this game will too.  However, I have never seen a game more supported than this with new content, fixes, attempts at fixes etc etc.  I found that at around 14k battles, like you have, the light bulb just started to go off on how to actually play this game.  This game is chess and things move slow.  You only seem to see the trees, and not the whole forest.  I like a challenge, I like things to be hard and not easy when it comes to games.  Easy win button games bore me and many others too.  

Im not sure if other games have a great international player base like WOT's does. What would the Russian's play if WOT's goes under. Tanks have been more than history to the Russians, its been their savior and way of life to many over there. Russia has no oceans protecting it from invasion like the USA does. Tanks are Russia's lifeline and I can't see them wanting to play to many other games.

The loss of WOT's would create major depression in Russia's gaming community. No matter how crappy and power creeped, monetized and high tier noob riddled WOT's is getting, this game stays around for quite a lot longer.

I have a feeling if WG  wants to abandon it, it will get taken over by someone else but will be on Russian servers only.  It will go the way of flightsim BOB2 that was redone and taken over by different programmers.

Edited by Atragon, Mar 24 2019 - 13:03.

UvBeenTrumped #7 Posted Mar 24 2019 - 13:18

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 63952 battles
  • [CRZY] CRZY

Fist off I would like to ask if you have really tried to learn the game? I only ask because you have a 318 average damage per game. DO you rush in expecting to not get penned in your one of many premium tanks, get one shot off then die right away? 

But your stats are beside the point. If you want to leave then do it. No need to announce it and open the door for people to walk in and rip on you for it. Be like Nike and Just Do IT!!! 

AverageWannabe #8 Posted Mar 24 2019 - 13:48

Captain

• -Players-
  • 6967 battles
I wanna have the win button, the win button I wanna have! where can i buy the win button?

Son__Of__Anarchy #9 Posted Mar 24 2019 - 13:52

Major

• -Players-
  • 29034 battles
  • [NOBA] NOBA

View PostAverageWannabe, on Mar 24 2019 - 13:48, said:

I wanna have the win button, the win button I wanna have! where can i buy the win button?

LOL..

i have 2 win buttons buddy.. 

i could sell one to you.. half price cause you are friend..

fire_raven #10 Posted Mar 24 2019 - 14:03

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 3548 battles
 So you predicted Eve would fade away 13 yrs ago...  It's still chugging along. Doubt we'll see WoT do that but still makes your "prediction" seem less than reliable. And in the words of Eve players everywhere "Can I have your stuff?" 

AverageWannabe #11 Posted Mar 24 2019 - 14:08

Captain

• -Players-
  • 6967 battles

View PostSon__Of__Anarchy, on Mar 24 2019 - 09:52, said:

LOL..

i have 2 win buttons buddy.. 

i could sell one to you.. half price cause you are friend..

ha! how are ya! ...alright, but what two buttons do you have, what are they made of?

Atragon #12 Posted Mar 24 2019 - 14:14

Major

• Players
  • 43127 battles
Soon there will favorable MM reserves purchasable in the premium shop. WG marketing; are you reading this ? But what happens if 100% of the players have them emmm scratching head....

Edited by Atragon, Mar 24 2019 - 14:16.

SlappedbyRommel #13 Posted Mar 24 2019 - 14:23

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 9266 battles
  • [SHRKE] SHRKE

View PostAverageWannabe, on Mar 24 2019 - 13:48, said:

Don't worry I am sure the win button add on will be in the premium shop very shortly WG said so.......lmbostop giving the idiots any ideas sheesh.

DrWho_ #14 Posted Mar 24 2019 - 14:27

Major

• -Players-
  • 22887 battles
The only thing I've gotten out of this thread so far is that I've made a reasonably smart choice not to get an account on Twitter

Slammed98Chevy #15 Posted Mar 24 2019 - 14:34

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 67384 battles
Just another "I PAID MONEY I SHOULD WIN" post...NEXT!!!

NutrientibusMeaGallus #16 Posted Mar 24 2019 - 15:04

Major

• Players
  • 22674 battles
  • [FILOX] FILOX

View PostAverageWannabe, on Mar 24 2019 - 07:48, said:

Staples......

NeatoMan #17 Posted Mar 24 2019 - 15:06

Major

• Players
  • 28089 battles

WOT will fade away because there nothing worse for an online game than buffs and nerfs.  When you throw stuff in a game it's there and if players are deprived of hard-earned stuff players tend to be irritated.

Disagree,

nothing worse than working hard and ending up with crap stuff simply because you did not know any better when you started and chose the wrong tank line with all the turds in it.   What's the point of having so many under performing tanks, just to be fodder for those who only play the OP tanks?  I've never been a fan of OP FotM features in online games.  Let the skill be the deciding factor.

Sometimes the devs can't envision all the ways things will play out, and adjustments need to be made.  No reason to become so beholden to your OP toys that you throw a hissy fit every time they are dialed back a bit.

CreepyMaxx #18 Posted Mar 24 2019 - 15:23

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 17140 battles
  • [ROGER] ROGER

number one... you are not some ultra rich celebrity.

number two... you ARE a big baby.

number three... no one cares about you and you leaving. Just go dude. Of course as american men and bro's, we don't want you to go.. but don't act like some homeless guy in public shouting "WHERE'S THE BUS? HAS ANYONE SEEN THE BUS?".

You know how this program plays out. take it or leave it. your 'enlightening' rant is not helping anyone but YOU and your feelings. That is selfish.

Edited by CreepyMaxx, Mar 24 2019 - 15:24.

Reichmonk #19 Posted Mar 24 2019 - 15:29

Corporal

• Players
  • 27556 battles

I don't agree with anything you said in this post, except towards the end when you said something like  "why keep doing something you suck at."

Good luck with the next game you will get disappointed with and then make a similar post on their forums in few years. When that happens, come back here and see us still playing and enjoying this game. This game is not for everyone, so if you don't enjoy yourself, just move on, stop posting here about it please.

Ipuntchipmunks #20 Posted Mar 24 2019 - 15:29

Sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 15166 battles

I threw a 100.00$ in the game this month alone.

Cause and effect.  You identify a cause and determine the effect so I did.  Made some drastic changes to my tanks looked back at how I playing and determined a course of action.

The effect didn't change and this all along the month that is to pass.

But before you smack me and tell me that I am an idiot or a moron I will satisfy your inner desire to silence my sorry butt.

Here they said it better than me:

Celebrities Read Mean Tweets #2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hcmz74AaXHs

This being squared off a few thoughts.  I think the WOT a turn for the worse when the O-I Japanese line of super heavy tanks was introduced.

The developers are stuck in a box and the game is designed to satisfy kids that have the finger on the win button.

The only chance this game has is for World of Tanks to lose enough paying player to leave the game forcing developers to be laid off and from there the game to be picked up by another team of developers.

I started playing EVE ONLINE in 2003 and by 2006 I knew that game would fade away and it is fading away.  I posted this comment on the EVE devs blog and a week later EVE online produced a video clip titled "EVE will never fade away".  It is a cycle.  A game appears on the market, players gather around the game, the game gets popular because it is riddled by flaws and so the developers "patch up" the game by nerfing it or giving it many buffs and then players leave progressively.  EVE ONLINE tried to balance its in-game stuff and WOT is doing the same.  It will have the same effect.  WOT will fade away because there nothing worse for an online game than buffs and nerfs.  When you throw stuff in a game it's there and if players are deprived of hard-earned stuff players tend to be irritated.  I never lost anything that could not be fixed, I am just fed of turning around and be faced with the absence of satisfaction from one level of the game to another.  

Lunacy is doing the mistakes and expecting different results.  I expect the same results what I ever I do because I changed a lot of things without any sign of change.

Uninstalling the game.  Good luck and have fun with the win button.

I stopped playing Wot for several years because of Random Battle frustrations. I would spend 100's of dollars a month on this game, and hit a 50-49% win rate in most tanks. 

At the time I felt if I support the game by dumping money into it, I should get a win button. But it wasn't like that. I became an evil, bitter troll both in game and on the forums. I submitted tickets to WG cursing them and whining just like you are now. I stopped playing..

I recently came back to Wot. and the game has changed, cant say for the better or worse. Something in WoT is always broken or OP, people will whine and cry about anything and everything, while others will support what the others are whining about.

In two weeks I forked out maybe 100-150 scooping up premiums, extra crews (need some French BIA crews!) game time etc..My W/R still sucks, I still suck and my stats are dropping fast..tho i have only played 100 games er so..

Fact is this time around I know that its going to take me 1000 plus games to recover any skill I once had, then another few 1000 to recover any stats. throwing money at the game isn't going to help me win. spending money will get me what i paid for and support the game i play. and that's all ill get. The game needs to remain fair, balanced and competitive. and it should be based on skill not paying for a win button

I came back to this game with a different attitude, win or lose I'm going to have fun. The more I play the better I will get. ill make friends, ill post and ask questions, ill read and do research and ill play. and at some point, if I use my head ill get better. 

Being a whining little scrub will get me nothing. and being angry over any game is not worth it...defeats the general purpose of playing a game. 

Played Eve since Beta, in the biggest alliance in game, I have supported 4 accounts by CC since and have spent, 10s of thousands on that game since 06. No win button there either. 

I like Wot. I like Eve. both games listen to players and try to balance it in ways that will make the masses happy. but what make this person happy will most certainly piss that person off. but they try

These games take commitment and time to play. learning the games the vehicles, maps etc. Dropping cash wont do S***, other than give you what you paid for..

Anyhow..good luck and GF

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users