• 28650 battles
They are getting to be a bit much.

Trauglodyte #42 Posted Mar 27 2019 - 16:27

Major

• -Players-
  • 19201 battles
  • [GSH] GSH

View PostSaffron_Blaze, on Mar 25 2019 - 22:58, said:

ClownCars may not always dominate, but while they are on the field they do disrupt gameplay to an excessive level. This is particularly noticeable when one team has Clowncars and the other doesn't.

They disrupt actions because most people that play this game are terribads.  Fear causes disruptions for people that aren't thinking about the macro portion of the game and are, instead, focusing on singular aspect of what they're specifically doing and to whom they're doing it.

View PostBeastsOfBattle, on Mar 26 2019 - 01:28, said:

I suspect my EBR 75 is more accurate on the move than when parked in a bush. In the bush I seem to miss quite a lot but on the move it hits tanks at, what seem to be, very long range. I will also freely admit that this is likely conformation bias on my part.

I doubt that it is confirmation bias, at all.  What you're probably experiencing, and I don't know this for certain, is that your combat range, while on the move, is very short.  Meanwhile, sitting in a bush, you're playing at 300+ meters or longer.  So, shell velocity, lag, target movement, terrain adjustments, hand shake, the infamous WoT gun lag, etc. all contribute to missing shots at range.  And, none of that speaks to the rand RNG that causes shells to eat the dirt.  When you're fighting within 100 meters, or so, the variables that I listed, and those that I didn't, are greatly diminished.

SporkBoy #43 Posted Mar 28 2019 - 02:28

Captain

• Players
  • 42820 battles
  • [PZB] PZB
Still have not rolled one.

AZandEL #44 Posted Mar 28 2019 - 02:55

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 28897 battles

View PostMagillaGuerilla, on Mar 24 2019 - 18:50, said:

It's just Saturday morning cartoons with Wily Coyote trying to drop anvils on Road Runner. It's just a cartoon arcade game now. They might as well add Mario in the next update.

There are already two Warhammer 40k tanks, and now you can outright buy a tech tree KV2 and the notion that Prem tier 8s arent better than their tech tree counterparts went out the window with bromwell and RAAC Cent 5/1. Mostly its do anyting except release more or bigger maps. Maybe now that we have armored cars zipping around they will introduce AA tanks. Lets start with a Duster. Yes arcade.

blapowski #45 Posted Mar 28 2019 - 05:36

Corporal

• Players
  • 38826 battles
Light tanks in general seem to have an improved ability to bounce shots too I've noticed....while hearing "critical hit!!" enough times to make me sick. Had an EBR drive past me in my Progetto and I shoot him in the side..."critical hit!"....he shoots, SCORES! A few minutes later he comes by again....I shoot him in the rear driving away and get "critical hit!"...he shoots me back over his shoulder driving away, SCORES!! Rinse and repeat. 

Komunist_ #46 Posted Mar 28 2019 - 18:37

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 9698 battles
  • [SWU] SWU

I recall one game I was in Grille 15 shooting Tier 9 or 10 wheelie zipping around the field - shot him 8 times in the field and 1 time close up when he came in to finish me. All misses from one of the most accurate guns in the game...

RNG was in overtroll mode of course, but if not for 100 km/h speed I would've hit any tank at least few times...Really eff-ed up sh*t.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users