Jump to content


Unicum needs help

im bad at this game pls help

  • Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

SacherMasoc #21 Posted Mar 28 2019 - 16:09

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 8772 battles
  • 769
  • Member since:
    01-07-2016
Maybe he's for real and he's always owned the account, forgot basic mechanics required for doing well, and been playing drunk lately for his stats to take such a nosedive. It can happen I guess.

Game_HypedOnGFuel #22 Posted Mar 28 2019 - 16:12

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 37432 battles
  • 834
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU
  • Member since:
    12-24-2011

View PostSacherMasoc, on Mar 28 2019 - 10:09, said:

Maybe he's for real and he's always owned the account, forgot basic mechanics required for doing well, and been playing drunk lately for his stats to take such a nosedive. It can happen I guess.

 

HAH. Vilin req's have gone down over the years as well xD

Texz #23 Posted Mar 28 2019 - 16:15

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 11066 battles
  • 706
  • [-G-] -G-
  • Member since:
    03-16-2012

View PostTheGame__, on Mar 28 2019 - 16:12, said:

 

HAH. Vilin req's have gone down over the years as well xD

 

xd, probably. Not really into CW anymore. SSGS was my fam when GentCo was a thing. Now I just want tags and get rewards for campaigns..

Game_HypedOnGFuel #24 Posted Mar 28 2019 - 16:19

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 37432 battles
  • 834
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU
  • Member since:
    12-24-2011

View PostTexz, on Mar 28 2019 - 10:15, said:

 

xd, probably. Not really into CW anymore. SSGS was my fam when GentCo was a thing. Now I just want tags and get rewards for campaigns..

 

​I'm half serious, maybe 2/3 serious, 1/3 trolling you. GL

Texz #25 Posted Mar 28 2019 - 16:22

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 11066 battles
  • 706
  • [-G-] -G-
  • Member since:
    03-16-2012

 

View PostTheGame__, on Mar 28 2019 - 16:19, said:

 

​I'm half serious, maybe 2/3 serious, 1/3 trolling you. GL

 

Well the topic discussion was over tbh.. I was just looking for a reason why I'm playing like trash lately...

 

Have a good one ;)







Also tagged with im, bad, at, this, game, pls, help

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users