Switched to the Wargaming game center, Games take forever ...

3 replies to this topic

BlackMoonWolf #1 Posted Mar 30 2019 - 03:40

Corporal

• Players
  • 9547 battles
  • [-BTU-] -BTU-
The games take for ever to download... how bad is it?... I have left the computer over night to have it  download and instal World of War planes. i go to bed for bout 7 hours then get up go straight to work for 8 hours. I come back home unlock my pc ( it wasn't sleeping at any point) and the game hasn't downloaded any thing. the progression bar is 0% thats it...0% Are you kidding me??? My internet is 100 MBPS i ensured the firewall doesn't have the Game Center blocked.. Any clues to why this new launcher sucks this bad?

Edited by BlackMoonWolf, Mar 30 2019 - 03:42.

BlackMoonWolf #2 Posted Mar 30 2019 - 04:02

Corporal

• Players
  • 9547 battles
  • [-BTU-] -BTU-

View PostBlackMoonWolf, on Mar 29 2019 - 21:40, said:

The games take for ever to download... how bad is it?... I have left the computer over night to have it  download and instal World of War planes. i go to bed for bout 7 hours then get up go straight to work for 8 hours. I come back home unlock my pc ( it wasn't sleeping at any point) and the game hasn't downloaded any thing. the progression bar is 0% thats it...0% Are you kidding me??? My internet is 100 MBPS i ensured the firewall doesn't have the Game Center blocked.. Any clues to why this new launcher sucks this bad?

After a tinker with some of the settings i seem to have jumpstarted it as i got it to 20% now but Checking for it to use all my pc's shouldn't have been the cause for it to literally not do anything for over 24hrs!

Dadrox #3 Posted Mar 30 2019 - 17:33

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 16236 battles
  • [77ARC] 77ARC

Glitch.  Worked for me.

Hessian_Keith #4 Posted Apr 30 2019 - 01:30

Private

• -Players-
  • 2826 battles
Same here. Hardwired, HPI - it has been downloading for nearly 11 hours and I appear to be stuck at 96%. Been playing less than a week and this is a very painful download. Is it the launcher?

Reply to this topic

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users