• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

ShadowPatriot #1 Posted Apr 04 2019 - 04:19

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 19966 battles
  • [-U-M-] -U-M-

remember this part in the rules for season 11

The battlefield is divided into zones with various levels of income, including provinces with no income.​

The Global Map will expand and contain areas without income, allowing weaker Clans to acquaint themselves with the Global Map gameplay.

Wargaming was thinking this idea, would have had the bigger clans staying away from the lands with no income, so the little clans can at least say they were on the global map lol  wrong again,  the top 20 clans, hold lands with no incomes. So once again wargaming failed in yet another pointless addon feature. 

Edited by CrimsonGades, Apr 04 2019 - 04:23.

mlinke #2 Posted Apr 04 2019 - 04:30

Captain

• Players
  • 52248 battles
  • [DD-S] DD-S
Big clans should have their separate map so they can fling poo at eachother and let us enjoy the game

BigDollarBillz #3 Posted Apr 04 2019 - 04:38

Major

• Players
  • 37968 battles
  • [SBW] SBW
Once the better clans finish all the clan missions, they will more than likely stay away from the no gold landings. But they could be wanting to focus on a part of the map and had no choice but to fight on one of the useless landings. Just watch the replay and learn from what tanks they brought, and the strat they ran. It don't bother use to fight a better clan because we learn from them.

Bsan77 #4 Posted Apr 04 2019 - 05:00

Captain

• Players
  • 14251 battles
  • [OTTER] OTTER

View PostBigDollarBillz, on Apr 03 2019 - 21:38, said:

Once the better clans finish all the clan missions, they will more than likely stay away from the no gold landings. But they could be wanting to focus on a part of the map and had no choice but to fight on one of the useless landings. Just watch the replay and learn from what tanks they brought, and the strat they ran. It don't bother use to fight a better clan because we learn from them.

This is what will happen^ We have no reason to be on a 0 gold province unless we're positioning or doing tasks. You can always try to dodge the top clans by checking last minute if they're there and moving your application. :great:

ShadowPatriot #5 Posted Apr 04 2019 - 05:03

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 19966 battles
  • [-U-M-] -U-M-
no your just beating up on the small clans, because you guys have no balls in fighting other clans with the same elo as you guys.   talk about cowards. 

ShadowPatriot #6 Posted Apr 04 2019 - 05:11

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 19966 battles
  • [-U-M-] -U-M-

good sample , tonight we had 4 clans who had a ELO less then 800 dropping on a no gold land, then at the last sec before the turn, we had a higher clan with a ELO of 1100 drop, they took the land. They defeated us 15-3   some were using prize clan wars tanks. 

BigDollarBillz #7 Posted Apr 04 2019 - 05:22

Major

• Players
  • 37968 battles
  • [SBW] SBW

View PostBsan77, on Apr 03 2019 - 23:00, said:

This is what will happen^ We have no reason to be on a 0 gold province unless we're positioning or doing tasks. You can always try to dodge the top clans by checking last minute if they're there and moving your application. :great:

We would just suck it up and battle it out. We will never pull chips unless we don't have enough on and hour before the battle. Doesn't bother me to fight better clans. That is how you learn.

Bsan77 #8 Posted Apr 04 2019 - 05:24

Captain

• Players
  • 14251 battles
  • [OTTER] OTTER
Why would I want to beat up on small clans? What does that gain me? Only kills interest in CWs, and that's not what I want. 1100 ELO isn't really a top clan either. I fought clans around my ELO today, I didn't plan to fight anyone specific, just picked random provinces. Sorry if it seems like people are picking on you, just kinda how it works when you're near the bottom. Keep trying and reviewing your games to try to fix what went wrong. You could learn a lot from this SBW person. They have a good attitude towards things, and their clan will improve because of it.

ShadowPatriot #9 Posted Apr 04 2019 - 05:41

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 19966 battles
  • [-U-M-] -U-M-

View PostBsan77, on Apr 03 2019 - 23:24, said:

Why would I want to beat up on small clans? What does that gain me? Only kills interest in CWs, and that's not what I want. 1100 ELO isn't really a top clan either. I fought clans around my ELO today, I didn't plan to fight anyone specific, just picked random provinces. Sorry if it seems like people are picking on you, just kinda how it works when you're near the bottom. Keep trying and reviewing your games to try to fix what went wrong. You could learn a lot from this SBW person. They have a good attitude towards things, and their clan will improve because of it.

this is what otter commander really saying - yes I know, my clan picks on the smaller clans, it's easy way for us to complete missions. Yes, I know guys like me is the reason why world of tanks NA server  have less then 14,000 players. I am only replying back to this thread because guilt is setting in. I am one of the reasons why there no new clans landing on the global map anymore and the main reason why world of tanks is losing so many players each month, I know I am one of the reasons why so many clans have disbanded.

Bsan77 #10 Posted Apr 04 2019 - 05:48

Captain

• Players
  • 14251 battles
  • [OTTER] OTTER

View PostCrimsonGades, on Apr 03 2019 - 22:41, said:

this is what otter commander really saying - yes I know, my clan picks on the smaller clans, it's easy way for us to complete missions. Yes, I know guys like me is the reason why world of tanks NA server  have less then 14,000 players. I am only replying back to this thread because guilt is setting in. I am one of the reasons why there no new clans landing on the global map anymore and the main reason why world of tanks is losing so many players each month, I know I am one of the reasons why so many clans have disbanded.

Yep, that's what I said, have a nice season!

ShadowPatriot #11 Posted Apr 04 2019 - 05:58

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 19966 battles
  • [-U-M-] -U-M-

View PostBsan77, on Apr 03 2019 - 23:48, said:

Yep, that's what I said, have a nice season!

I will :)  then again, How can we when we have clans like you who will be there to take the fun out of clan wars. 

Matholis #12 Posted Apr 04 2019 - 13:30

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 16776 battles
  • [NA-CL] NA-CL
Congrats to the WG Team for a Great night of clan wars. Compared to last season we are only down
roughly 5000 players. Yes, that's right, less then 5000 players played in clan wars to start this season.
Great news though, Fast food places are hiring!

60_percnt_wrks_everytime #13 Posted Apr 04 2019 - 13:44

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 11030 battles

View PostMatholis, on Apr 04 2019 - 13:30, said:

Congrats to the WG Team for a Great night of clan wars. Compared to last season we are only down
roughly 5000 players. Yes, that's right, less then 5000 players played in clan wars to start this season.
Great news though, Fast food places are hiring!

Regular CWs seasons have been dead for a while but you are right, I think this one might set the all time "No one cares" mark.

ShadowPatriot #14 Posted Apr 04 2019 - 15:42

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 19966 battles
  • [-U-M-] -U-M-

I know a couple of clans that fought last night, they had their hopes of this being the season that changed reg clan wars with some lands having no gold. Giving them a chance to hold land and invade the areas around them.

The top 10 clans dropped in the same landings as them.  Couple of them told me today in pms in game. They will probly just take this time to do strongholds since they know the bigger clans will be doing clan wars they won't have to worry about fighting them in strongholds now. 

Storedwalker_yesDaddy #15 Posted Apr 04 2019 - 17:09

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 19656 battles
  • [OTTER] OTTER

View PostCrimsonGades, on Apr 03 2019 - 23:03, said:

no your just beating up on the small clans, because you guys have no balls in fighting other clans with the same elo as you guys.   talk about cowards. 

You have no balls fighting clans with elo higher than yours. cowards.

ShadowPatriot #16 Posted Apr 04 2019 - 17:22

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 19966 battles
  • [-U-M-] -U-M-

View PostStored, on Apr 04 2019 - 11:09, said:

You have no balls fighting clans with elo higher than yours. cowards.

no, we like fighting clans with the same elo as us, knowing it be a better fun battle. Then fighting clans who elo is up in 1000+ knowing most of those clans been known for using Illegal Mods, least when we fight clans with our ELO, we know it's a 50/50 chance of winning, other then higher clans who you have 5% chance of winning ;)  And even if you plan and put your best players in. You get out view  ranged and killed before even seeing the entire team ;)  

Storedwalker_yesDaddy #17 Posted Apr 04 2019 - 17:33

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 19656 battles
  • [OTTER] OTTER

You have every opportunity to have fun in every single battle, everyone gets to bring 15 Tier 10 tanks and duke it out. You need to strive to improve and get better, even in the real world successful people are generally those who put forth the effort to be the best that they can.

The statement that most clans over 1000 elo use illegal mods is completely false and you have absolutely no evidence to support that, the last time illegal mods were a genuine problem in the competitive scene was like 4-5 years ago with tree-down. Get over yourself, the game is not rigged against you. Face reality, enhance yourself and your clan and rise to the occasion. 

ShadowPatriot #18 Posted Apr 04 2019 - 17:40

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 19966 battles
  • [-U-M-] -U-M-

View PostStored, on Apr 04 2019 - 11:33, said:

You have every opportunity to have fun in every single battle, everyone gets to bring 15 Tier 10 tanks and duke it out. You need to strive to improve and get better, even in the real world successful people are generally those who put forth the effort to be the best that they can.

The statement that most clans over 1000 elo use illegal mods is completely false and you have absolutely no evidence to support that, the last time illegal mods were a genuine problem in the competitive scene was like 4-5 years ago with tree-down. Get over yourself, the game is not rigged against you. Face reality, enhance yourself and your clan and rise to the occasion. 

I bet you if wargaming would include the Illegal mod checks like they did in total war arena, when it scanned your files when you started the program up to play, if they found any Illegal game files or found a script/file been change, the game would not start, it would exit you out of the game with a error code.   I bet you be one of the players ;)   if they had it where there was no mod allowed during clan wars. Most of the higher clans elos would be in like 500s and they would be losing to clans like us.

P.S  I been playing tanks since 4/28/11    have never used mods.  I like to play the game with no extra features unless wargaming adds them in updates. 

Tolos #19 Posted Apr 04 2019 - 17:42

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • [GDF] GDF

View Postmlinke, on Apr 04 2019 - 03:30, said:

Big clans should have their separate map so they can fling poo at eachother and let us enjoy the game

That's what happen with tier 6 and tier 8 CW and its was a joke. 

Tolos #20 Posted Apr 04 2019 - 17:44

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • [GDF] GDF

View PostCrimsonGades, on Apr 04 2019 - 16:40, said:

I bet you if wargaming would include the Illegal mod checks like they did in total war arena, when it scanned your files when you started the program up to play, if they found any Illegal game files or found a script/file been change, the game would not start, it would exit you out of the game with a error code.   I bet you be one of the players ;)   if they had it where there was no mod allowed during clan wars. Most of the higher clans elos would be in like 500s and they would be losing to clans like us.

P.S  I been playing tanks since 4/28/11    have never used mods.  I like to play the game with no extra features unless wargaming adds them in updates. 

Honestly, this is some of the most stupid garbage i've seen in a while. 

PS, WG adds those extra features from MODS people make. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users