• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

R2D2CAT #81 Posted Apr 12 2019 - 23:07

Captain

• Players
  • 14611 battles
  • [I_I_F] I_I_F

View PostCopacetic, on Apr 10 2019 - 21:22, said:

play how you want, just don't come to forums saying stats don't matter or MM is rigged or any of the many other BS crap that people come up with.

I'm only saying that it's not good to worry about stats excessively. I still care to some extent and I've said nothing about the game being rigged. :)

simplyT127 #82 Posted Apr 13 2019 - 05:54

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 1000 battles

View PostR2D2CAT, on Apr 06 2019 - 17:49, said:

I got back into the game a few days ago and decided to stop checking wotlabs after every session. I realized that I would become frustrated over my performance in a video game because a number was below 2450. I play the game because it is still fun for me, not for a number. I still try to play my best but I don’t need to be frustrated when I don’t show purple at the end of a day. Stop worrying about stats and just play. It’s a whole lot less stressful.

I think you meant to say stop 'stressing' about stats.  You should never stop 'caring', as that's defacto 'giving up'...   High win rate shouldn't be 'the' focus of the game, but working towards having a higher win rate can increase the enjoyment of the game...

bobdaxx #83 Posted Apr 13 2019 - 13:14

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 37096 battles
  • [SIMP] SIMP
stop caring about stats yet you ensure to have your wot stats included in every post ...what is wrong with you?  you totally contradict your post thread of not caring about stats but taking the time to make sure everyone sees yours....pathetic argument

Edited by bobdaxx, Apr 13 2019 - 13:14.

Caketime #84 Posted Apr 13 2019 - 23:58

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 2064 battles
  • [-H-H] -H-H

View PostCopacetic, on Apr 11 2019 - 03:11, said:

Well I can tell from your stats that:

You're way to aggressive, your survival rate is about half what it should be. You're yoloing way too much and your lack of damage also reflects that. Can't do damage if your dead, value your tank over getting in just 1 more shot, know when to fall back. Don't go anywhere alone, if you're team lemmings to one flank, don't try to cover the other alone. A flank is just where one side of where your team is at that moment, fall back and stay near your team and prepare to cover you base if you have to. Or lead the damn lemming train. Both are better than dyeing alone.

You need to be more patient stay alive a lot longer and do more damage and increase your K/D ratio. THIS DOESN'T MEAN RED LINE CAMP. You have to learn how to trade well and conserve your hit points yet do damage early. Doing damage after the game is decided is worthless. I see lots of noobs do this then come to these forums [edited]and blaming MM for giving them bad teammates cause they had top damage and still lost. Learn to do damage early yet stay alive to till end game then carry.

You also play a lot of different tanks in a lot of different Tiers, that's hard to do and do well. Cut back some maybe.

Get green before you move to higher tiers, your Win8 looks like a slaughterhouse.

Taking all of this to heart, I decided to dedicate my entire session today to the Easy 8. I managed to get a mark of excellence! I'm going to continue practicing on it for awhile now that it's elite, it's pretty much my favorite tank right now. Thanks for the tips! :)

R2D2CAT #85 Posted Apr 15 2019 - 01:26

Captain

• Players
  • 14611 battles
  • [I_I_F] I_I_F

View Postbobdaxx, on Apr 13 2019 - 06:14, said:

stop caring about stats yet you ensure to have your wot stats included in every post ...what is wrong with you?  you totally contradict your post thread of not caring about stats but taking the time to make sure everyone sees yours....pathetic argument

What? I still pay attention to them and I'm too lazy to change my signature anyway.

Also tagged with Stats, Xvm

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users