1201 Recent WN8 Seeking Clan for SH/CW has calling ability

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

__Eeyore__ #1 Posted Apr 14 2019 - 06:55

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 39482 battles
  • [DD-S] DD-S

My current group isn't really getting into clan wars and isn't what it used to be I am more casual but like the competitive side I know top clans 1200 recent isn't that great and my overall is crap but I possess the Maus, PZ7 and 50B and am able to purchase the 121, in addition, I am near the WZ5A :medal:. if any clan has interest please PM me in game or reply here. would prefer TS but can use Discord

https://wotlabs.net/na/player/__Eeyore__

Edited by __Eeyore__, Apr 14 2019 - 06:55.

BigDollarBillz #2 Posted Apr 14 2019 - 08:31

Major

• Players
  • 37968 battles
  • [SBW] SBW
I am sure you can find a clan that will take you in. If you had more tier 10 games with a higher average damage, I would take you.

JakeTheMystic #3 Posted Apr 14 2019 - 09:01

Major

• Players
  • 23647 battles
  • [EOR] EOR

Feel free to come check out the Empire of Rome. 

Because you don't have a preferable selection of tier 10s, I'd suggest you join EOR2 until you can get a few more meta tanks. They do tier 6 and tier 8 skirms, but they aren't doing CWs at the moment. 

EOR main does advances or clan wars daily, so that would always be something to look forward to. Feel free to stop by our TS sometime; ts12.shrapnet.com:10032 password is SPQR (all caps)

Slone #4 Posted Apr 14 2019 - 13:03

Captain

• Players
  • 19666 battles
  • [DD-S] DD-S

Your T10's aren't really the meta tanks for CW; Maus is ok, Pz 7 is situational and the 50B is rarely used. The 5A is a good one, how close are you to the Batchat and Type 5, those see use? Your numbers and tanks are a concern, but I recruit people not numbers, so I'd like to talk with you, see if things might work out with us. Here's our standard recruiting pitch, I'll be online later, stop into our TS and let's talk, meet some of our folks, let's see if we're a fit.

Damned Demons (DD-S) is an established long running clan (though we've gone through a couple name changes) with a mature player base and a stable leadership. I think we're rated about #60. We play Strongholds and do Advances every night, and CW when it's available. We like to play competitively, but we all have real lives, family and jobs, so WoT is clearly a game, not an obligation. We like to joke, laugh and give each other a hard time, so if you have a thin skin, this isn't the clan for you. Here's a link to our recruiting thread with more info about our team:

http://forum.worldof...__fromsearch__1

Drop me a message if you have any questions or want additional information, or stop into our Team Speak and meet some of our folks, see if we'd be a good fit for each other.

Good Luck in your clan search.

Regards-

Slone

Roten1 #5 Posted Apr 14 2019 - 14:08

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 35852 battles
  • [-ETD-] -ETD-

View Post__Eeyore__, on Apr 14 2019 - 00:55, said:

My current group isn't really getting into clan wars and isn't what it used to be I am more casual but like the competitive side I know top clans 1200 recent isn't that great and my overall is crap but I possess the Maus, PZ7 and 50B and am able to purchase the 121, in addition, I am near the WZ5A :medal:. if any clan has interest please PM me in game or reply here. would prefer TS but can use Discord

https://wotlabs.net/na/player/__Eeyore__

HIT ME UP WE HAVE A SPOT FOR YA

jerry6181 #6 Posted Apr 15 2019 - 01:28

Corporal

• Players
  • 20390 battles
  • [P-F] P-F

Hey, We would love to have you in Phantom Force [P-F]

http://forum.worldof...h-and-platoons/

We do Stronghold and occasionally, We have a few callers but we would love to have more for other clans as well when then begin to do strongholds as well.

Feel free to check us out

TS: phantom-force.teamspeak3.com:5227

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users