Props to YOUJO!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

60_percnt_wrks_everytime #1 Posted Apr 14 2019 - 15:50

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 11030 battles

YOUJO deserves props for the following:

1) The current CWs season was heading for the expected farmville we have come to expect. The charts were made, the map was divided, the alliances were confirmed. A 2 months snoozefest was upon us.... YOUJO stepped up and said no, they chose to fight and by doing so have breathed a little life what otherwise would be a total corpse of a CWs season.

2) YOUJO is doing well against other top clans! I ripped into them after the Campaign for their poor performance and it's only fair to point out that so far during this season, they are really stepping up their game. Now, there is a long way to go and the jury is still out on the final results, so far though.. well done.

PS: shame on Mahou, OTTER, G and every other signatory to the original farmville plan. For all that WG has done to kill CWs, you guys have been every bit as responsible, YOUJO has stepped up, maybe you can all do the same.

WileyCat #2 Posted Apr 14 2019 - 15:57

Major

• Players
  • 30558 battles
  • [K_UN7] K_UN7

View Post60_percnt_wrks_everytime, on Apr 14 2019 - 08:50, said:

YOUJO deserves props for the following:

1) The current CWs season was heading for the expected farmville we have come to expect. The charts were made, the map was divided, the alliances were confirmed. A 2 months snoozefest was upon us.... YOUJO stepped up and said no, they chose to fight and by doing so have breathed a little life what otherwise would be a total corpse of a CWs season.

2) YOUJO is doing well against other top clans! I ripped into them after the Campaign for their poor performance and it's only fair to point out that so far during this season, they are really stepping up their game. Now, there is a long way to go and the jury is still out on the final results, so far though.. well done.

PS: shame on Mahou, OTTER, G and every other signatory to the original farmville plan. For all that WG has done to kill CWs, you guys have been every bit as responsible, YOUJO has stepped up, maybe you can all do the same.

thats why i hate the top clans i guess i dont hate youjo now knowing they arent part of that whole s***fest i thought they were :P its so pathetic averadge players like me dont have achance to earn any special tanks because you wont get accepted with my stats by the whales that control the map every season honestly that kind of collaberation and intentional losing and winning to control such land should be a punishable offense hows that any different from getting dirt on your opponent in a tourney by asking the guy that got dumpstered by them what they did? its not cheating its just a selfish and scummy thing to do

cKy_ #3 Posted Apr 14 2019 - 15:58

Captain

• -Players-
  • 2361 battles
  • [KITTI] KITTI

View PostWileyCat, on Apr 15 2019 - 02:57, said:

thats why i hate the top clans i guess i dont hate youjo now knowing they arent part of that whole s***fest i thought they were :P its so pathetic averadge players like me dont have achance to earn any special tanks because you wont get accepted with my stats by the whales that control the map every season honestly that kind of collaberation and intentional losing and winning to control such land should be a punishable offense hows that any different from getting dirt on your opponent in a tourney by asking the guy that got dumpstered by them what they did? its not cheating its just a selfish and scummy thing to do

What makes you think you're average and deserving of a CW tank?

Edited by cKy_, Apr 14 2019 - 16:00.

WileyCat #4 Posted Apr 14 2019 - 16:05

Major

• Players
  • 30558 battles
  • [K_UN7] K_UN7

View PostcKy_, on Apr 14 2019 - 08:58, said:

What makes you think you're average and deserving of a CW tank?

we found one instantly triggered and first to comment with a personal jab lmbo  with an assumption that i think i am entitled to one to boot my god do these fortnite kids even think before they type this isnt twitch chat bud

that sig screams hashinshin ego bruh  and on a reroll or just straight new player to boot 

"l got a great spot currently, great clan, and have been told to watch my mouth. l wouldn't want an exec calling me aside, over some slip of the tongue. So, rather than risk it for no-biscuit,  playing it safe. l'd rather not throw away future reward tanks and bonds, to my already spiffy collection. Nothing to prove, nothing to disclose, no problems."  - F101  

do you even remeber what cw 1.0 was?? before the game became hotwheels with gold when havoc was feared and respected and g was considered honorable players who am i kidding you made your account last year i will forgive your ignorance this time educate yourself man 

that lack of response tells me all i need to know you have about 6 years of game knowledge to catch up on see you on the red line chai sniping :justwait:

Edited by WileyCat, Apr 14 2019 - 16:16.

ClydeCooper421 #5 Posted Apr 14 2019 - 16:16

Major

• -Players-
  • 14380 battles
  • [LOAF] LOAF

View PostWileyCat, on Apr 14 2019 - 07:05, said:

we found one instantly triggered and first to comment with a personal jab lmbo  with an assumption that i think i am entitled to one to boot my god do these fortnite kids even think before they type this isnt twitch chat bud

that sig screams hashinshin ego bruh  and on a reroll or just straight new player to boot 

"l got a great spot currently, great clan, and have been told to watch my mouth. l wouldn't want an exec calling me aside, over some slip of the tongue. So, rather than risk it for no-biscuit,  playing it safe. l'd rather not throw away future reward tanks and bonds, to my already spiffy collection. Nothing to prove, nothing to disclose, no problems."  - F101  

do you even remeber what cw 1.0 was?? before the game became hotwheels with gold when havoc was feared and respected and g was considered honorable players who am i kidding you made your account last year i will forgive your ignorance this time educate yourself man 

all he's saying is that CW is for the best of the best. 

if you really want a clan wars tank, get yourself some decent tier 10s, learn how to play them, and get accepted into an average clan who play enough to get you the tank. That's what l did with LOAD, and l have a beautiful 907 in my garage. 

cKy_ #6 Posted Apr 14 2019 - 16:16

Captain

• -Players-
  • 2361 battles
  • [KITTI] KITTI

View Post"WileyCat, on Apr 15 2019 - 03:05, said:

do you even remeber what cw 1.0 was?? before the game became hotwheels with gold when havoc was feared and respected and g was considered honorable players

I don't know man, your comment makes you seem a lot more "triggered" than mine does. "its so pathetic averadge players like me dont have achance to earn any special tanks" It was a simple question, and it seems to have gotten you quite upset. Also, do you see the irony in calling me a kid when you type with the literacy of a child? I simply cannot believe that all your mistakes were simply typos. I mean, what is "hashinshin" supposed to mean? Looks as though you had a stroke on the keyboard.

Good job you can copy and paste a signature. 

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­­­­­­­­­­­゜゜・。*・。*。✧・゜。*。✧・゜゜・­。­✧­。­*­・゜゜・✧。・­­­­­­゜゜・。*・。*。­✧・­゜。­*。­✧・­゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­­­­­­­゜­゜・。­*・。­*。✧­・゜。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*­・゜゜・­✧。・­­­­­­­­゜゜・­。*・。*。✧・゜。­*。✧・゜­゜・。✧。­*・゜゜・­✧。・­­­­­­­゜゜­・。*・。*­。✧・゜。*­。✧・゜゜・­。✧。*・゜­゜・­✧。・­­­­­­­゜゜・。*­・。*。✧・゜­。*。✧・゜­゜­・。✧。*・­゜゜・✧。・­­­­­­­゜゜・。­*・。­*。✧・゜­。*。­ 

That sig screams 12 year old princess bored in art class, pal.

EDIT: Do I remember what CW 1 was? Yeah, I participated in it.

Edited by cKy_, Apr 14 2019 - 16:18.

Panzerkind #7 Posted Apr 14 2019 - 17:06

Major

• Players
  • 34812 battles
  • [200IQ] 200IQ
I mean, 200IQ has been fighting RELIC and L4ST for the past week or so... and we've had our fair share of battles against MAHOU too. 

GroovyHoovy #8 Posted Apr 14 2019 - 17:36

Sergeant

• Players
  • 83375 battles
  • [M0B] M0B
I give huge props to Youjo because not only do they run their own accounts but they have to fight for Teach too. Must be hard to have to switch accounts so much.

Hellsfog #9 Posted Apr 14 2019 - 17:50

Major

• Players
  • 36788 battles
  • [VILIN] VILIN

View PostWileyCat, on Apr 14 2019 - 09:57, said:

Little bit of an overreaction, don't you think. Nothing anyone does in the CW effects you or 8 person clan. (8 accounts but only 3 active)  So you hate them over something that changes nothing for you?  Instead of getting triggered and making embarrassing posts, feel free to chip into anyone you like. All you have to do is win.

cavalry11 #10 Posted Apr 14 2019 - 18:22

Sergeant

• Players
  • 47401 battles
  • [11BAT] 11BAT
What is wrong with having a tiered type match where lower clans fight to have a chance to fight better clans and hopefully eventually be able to give top clans a good fight. Now it is just a payout for the top clans, as it is now Clan Wars is not appealing.

m0nk3ysaurusrex #11 Posted Apr 14 2019 - 21:17

Corporal

• Players
  • 32658 battles
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO

View PostGroovyHoovy, on Apr 14 2019 - 12:36, said:

I give huge props to Youjo because not only do they run their own accounts but they have to fight for Teach too. Must be hard to have to switch accounts so much.

[edited]I think someone is angry that they get beat and need to grasp at straws to get to sleep and night. Good meme. I'm actually shocked that he was able to find the forum, must have also been in the back corner of the map with all their players ;)

60_percnt_wrks_everytime #12 Posted Apr 14 2019 - 23:02

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 11030 battles

View Postm0nk3ysaurusrex, on Apr 14 2019 - 21:17, said:

[edited]I think someone is angry that they get beat and need to grasp at straws to get to sleep and night. Good meme. I'm actually shocked that he was able to find the forum, must have also been in the back corner of the map with all their players ;)

He may be QQing but he isn't wrong.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users