Jump to content


hackers in tourney


  • Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

loli141 #1 Posted Apr 14 2019 - 21:02

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 18595 battles
  • 24
  • [O-VER] O-VER
  • Member since:
    01-25-2013

im tired of these damn warpacks aimbots in the damn tourneys thsi is stupid and this game is broken but wot dont realize it cuz they need money, gotta put more op tanks in the game so people play more duh. payout is crapin the tourney if you dont get 1st and the ones that get first are cheaters on the top clans of this rigged game. simple solution to fix hackers, dont allow mods

 


Edited by loli141, Apr 14 2019 - 21:02.


Ndtm #2 Posted Apr 14 2019 - 21:06

    Major

  • Players
  • 17656 battles
  • 4,363
  • Member since:
    05-01-2012

hackers =/= cheaters.

certainly, there are cheaters but hackers there are not



Dead_Zombie #3 Posted Apr 14 2019 - 21:08

    Major

  • Players
  • 39649 battles
  • 3,429
  • Member since:
    10-09-2011
another instance of blaming hacks or cheating on people better then you are?.. give it a rest ffs

Ortinoth_ #4 Posted Apr 14 2019 - 21:10

    Captain

  • Players
  • 26664 battles
  • 1,386
  • Member since:
    09-10-2011

View Postloli141, on Apr 14 2019 - 13:02, said:

im tired of these damn warpacks aimbots in the damn tourneys thsi is stupid and this game is broken but wot dont realize it cuz they need money, gotta put more op tanks in the game so people play more duh. payout is crapin the tourney if you dont get 1st and the ones that get first are cheaters on the top clans of this rigged game. simple solution to fix hackers, dont allow mods

 

 

if you think you loast to a hacker submit the replay to wg by a ticket but more likely you failed to win the fight and then go straight to accusation of them cheating / hacking

BigDollarBillz #5 Posted Apr 14 2019 - 21:12

    Major

  • Players
  • 37968 battles
  • 3,966
  • [SBW] SBW
  • Member since:
    08-28-2011
If you're going to blame someone of cheating then at least post a replay.

ItpuTsthel0tiononitsskin #6 Posted Apr 14 2019 - 21:13

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 454 battles
  • 10
  • Member since:
    04-01-2019
Maybe you are just bad lol. but uh on a serious note they should just make it so you can not load the illegal mods. i mean it should not be that hard for them to do it right ? 

Edited by ItpuTsthel0tiononitsskin, Apr 14 2019 - 21:14.


loli141 #7 Posted Apr 14 2019 - 21:14

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 18595 battles
  • 24
  • [O-VER] O-VER
  • Member since:
    01-25-2013
what is submitting a replay gonna do, people already done it before and they just dont do anything even if the guy is clearly cheating, they jsut gonna tell you that they dont check on peoples suspiscious replay or they gonna tell you do not submit it or youll get banned or something, one of my buddys already did this and thats what happened

yruputin #8 Posted Apr 14 2019 - 21:16

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 28183 battles
  • 393
  • [A_P] A_P
  • Member since:
    03-08-2016

these guys will deny cheaters are a problem but Wg keeps posting a FAIR PLAY POLICY which indicates they have banned cheaters and have also kicked players accounts out completely.

 



Slone #9 Posted Apr 14 2019 - 21:20

    Captain

  • Players
  • 19666 battles
  • 1,318
  • [DD-S] DD-S
  • Member since:
    05-30-2011

The game is seriously fracked right now. I sit waiting at a spot where I know someone will peak out, and when they do my fully aimed in shot veres wildly off target, while their shot pens my microscopic weak spot showing. Instead I hide behind the hill and bust off a snap shot as I peak over and nail them every time. the game is just weird that way lately.

 

But yeah, there are a LOT more cheaters playing than the WoT apologists will admit, you just have to endure all their denials, and know the reality.



loli141 #10 Posted Apr 14 2019 - 21:21

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 18595 battles
  • 24
  • [O-VER] O-VER
  • Member since:
    01-25-2013
if they dont want to have cheaters on the game they should just take the legal stuff and put it in the game like the map circles and the hp bars for grand battle, and put them in settings so if you want them you can activate it. then you just completly remove to be able to use mods and other outside system that do stuff with the game, but i know they probably wont do that. i can only hope 

cavalry11 #11 Posted Apr 14 2019 - 21:23

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 47401 battles
  • 237
  • [11BAT] 11BAT
  • Member since:
    06-24-2013
Look at the aimbot they gave the wheelies.It is illegal for us so go figure.

loli141 #12 Posted Apr 14 2019 - 21:27

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 18595 battles
  • 24
  • [O-VER] O-VER
  • Member since:
    01-25-2013

View Postcavalry11, on Apr 14 2019 - 20:23, said:

Look at the aimbot they gave the wheelies.It is illegal for us so go figure.

 

it doesn't lead but you can autoaim easier while going full speed, even if you dont really need it i almost never use autoaim in wheeled jeeps. in my opinion its useless

VooDooKobra #13 Posted Apr 14 2019 - 21:27

    Major

  • Players
  • 9052 battles
  • 4,815
  • [MOVE] MOVE
  • Member since:
    04-23-2011

View Postloli141, on Apr 14 2019 - 13:02, said:

im tired of these damn warpacks aimbots in the damn tourneys thsi is stupid and this game is broken but wot dont realize it cuz they need money, gotta put more op tanks in the game so people play more duh. payout is crapin the tourney if you dont get 1st and the ones that get first are cheaters on the top clans of this rigged game. simple solution to fix hackers, dont allow mods

 

 

posting a replay would be a big help to evaluate what happened, for example i have seen videos where people claim to have been shot through a rock or building when the truth is totally different.  a part sticking out, getting hit from an angle the cover didnt help on, getting shot through a window or crack.  all not cheats but they may look like cheats.  as well for aimbot its not always what it seems either

 

View Postyruputin, on Apr 14 2019 - 13:16, said:

these guys will deny cheaters are a problem but Wg keeps posting a FAIR PLAY POLICY which indicates they have banned cheaters and have also kicked players accounts out completely.

 

 

no body except one idiot from CS has ever on these forums said no one cheats, but you need to be able to prove the other person is cheating

Edited by VooDooKobra, Apr 14 2019 - 21:28.


yruputin #14 Posted Apr 14 2019 - 21:29

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 28183 battles
  • 393
  • [A_P] A_P
  • Member since:
    03-08-2016

View PostVooDooKobra, on Apr 14 2019 - 21:27, said:

 

posting a replay would be a big help to evaluate what happened, for example i have seen videos where people claim to have been shot through a rock or building when the truth is totally different.  a part sticking out, getting hit from an angle the cover didnt help on, getting shot through a window or crack.  all not cheats but they may look like cheats.  as well for aimbot its not always what it seems either

 

 

no body except one idiot from CS has ever on these forums said no one cheats, but you need to be able to prove the other person is cheating

 

is this your forum only account?

 

 



VooDooKobra #15 Posted Apr 14 2019 - 21:31

    Major

  • Players
  • 9052 battles
  • 4,815
  • [MOVE] MOVE
  • Member since:
    04-23-2011

View Postyruputin, on Apr 14 2019 - 13:29, said:

 

is this your forum only account?

 

 

 

no why do you ask?  i did though take an extended break back when MM was +/-4

Ndtm #16 Posted Apr 14 2019 - 21:32

    Major

  • Players
  • 17656 battles
  • 4,363
  • Member since:
    05-01-2012

View Postyruputin, on Apr 14 2019 - 21:29, said:

is this your forum only account?

He's got almost 9k games, if the forum shows 0 battles on someone it doesn't necessarily mean it's true as sometimes there's a desync and it defaults to 0



AimElement #17 Posted Apr 14 2019 - 21:46

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 405 battles
  • 32
  • [BOND] BOND
  • Member since:
    04-04-2019
Just get better. People play tournaments to test their skills and reap the rewards for it. All you can do is learn. Pubs don't teach you much, but going into Clan Wars and Strongholds will.

loli141 #18 Posted Apr 14 2019 - 22:11

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 18595 battles
  • 24
  • [O-VER] O-VER
  • Member since:
    01-25-2013

View PostAimElement, on Apr 14 2019 - 20:46, said:

Just get better. People play tournaments to test their skills and reap the rewards for it. All you can do is learn. Pubs don't teach you much, but going into Clan Wars and Strongholds will.

 

the only way to get better is use power creep tanks that are op and press number 2 what more is there to learn

AimElement #19 Posted Apr 14 2019 - 22:13

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 405 battles
  • 32
  • [BOND] BOND
  • Member since:
    04-04-2019

View Postloli141, on Apr 14 2019 - 22:11, said:

 

the only way to get better is use power creep tanks that are op and press number 2 what more is there to learn

 

Better yet, learn where to shoot, what to do in certain situations, and how to counter other tanks. 

loli141 #20 Posted Apr 14 2019 - 22:16

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 18595 battles
  • 24
  • [O-VER] O-VER
  • Member since:
    01-25-2013

View PostAimElement, on Apr 14 2019 - 21:13, said:

 

Better yet, learn where to shoot, what to do in certain situations, and how to counter other tanks. 

 

alright plz let me know how to kill 3 t95 cheiftain reward tank hull down with no support and a ordinary tank, tell master

i guess theres is things you just cant do, 400mm flat armor with no weak spot on the turret with -10 depression and they spamming gold what you wanna do


Edited by loli141, Apr 14 2019 - 22:18.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users