could you please rig the game more?

rigged game

• Please log in to reply
166 replies to this topic

Chippy67 #1 Posted Apr 14 2019 - 23:01

Sergeant

• Players
  • 32327 battles

So there is still a small chance to win a game.  You need to take that away so the last remaining holdouts of this game will leave. Your player base is shrinking at such a rate that you have to add bots to keep the games going.  I find it interesting that all my stats are going up but one. can you guess which one that is? waiting for the day this game dies.

thanks

Insanefriend #2 Posted Apr 14 2019 - 23:07

Captain

• Players
  • 47024 battles
I don't get the rigging complaints, why would they bother to single out your account to make you suffer?

the_Deadly_Bulb #3 Posted Apr 14 2019 - 23:09

Major

• Players
  • 28311 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

View PostChippy67, on Apr 14 2019 - 14:01, said:

So there is still a small chance to win a game.  You need to take that away so the last remaining holdouts of this game will leave. Your player base is shrinking at such a rate that you have to add bots to keep the games going.  I find it interesting that all my stats are going up but one. can you guess which one that is? waiting for the day this game dies.

thanks

Time you got off the SA server, few bots here.

If you do run into a bot here they're pretty rare and distributed pretty even, should be no problem for you to vanquish.

If all your stats except for WR are going up then give it some time and see if it doesn't turn around.

If it doesn't turn around its a sign that you need to start doing damage that's good for the win rather than your wn8.

beryn #4 Posted Apr 14 2019 - 23:13

Captain

• Players
  • 12366 battles
yea I feel you, I played about 6 games just for the missions haven't played in months and now I remember why, first game so good I had to play like a god just to barely get a win, next 5 losses and if I'm the best player on your team wow! with the 5 losses added on to the 20 to 30 last to times I played it just take all the fun out of the game, and that why I just don't play anymore 

BabA_YA6A #5 Posted Apr 14 2019 - 23:26

Captain

• Players
  • 26408 battles
  • [KOZAK] KOZAK

View PostInsanefriend, on Apr 15 2019 - 06:07, said:

I don't get the rigging complaints, why would they bother to single out your account to make you suffer?

Pub's are painful and cancerous these days.

Sadly but as it seems on the NA server the potato bots are the main majority on this game now!

moogleslam #6 Posted Apr 15 2019 - 00:28

Major

• Players
  • 46538 battles
  • [GURUS] GURUS

View PostChippy67, on Apr 14 2019 - 18:01, said:

So there is still a small chance to win a game.  

You know the chance is based on your skill level right?  If you're one of the worst, you'll be at about 40% and if you're one of the best, you'll be at about 65%.

View PostChippy67, on Apr 14 2019 - 18:01, said:

I find it interesting that all my stats are going up but one. can you guess which one that is? 

Yeah, your Recent is going up by a whopping 22 WN8.  Guess who's responsible for all your stats?  Just you.

BayouPhantom #7 Posted Apr 15 2019 - 00:35

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 21 battles

View Postmoogleslam, on Apr 15 2019 - 00:28, said:

Guess who's responsible for all your stats?  Just you.

Not quite.  There are 14 other players in every match that help determine a win or loss.  The better you play, maybe the better the odds overall, but you, or me or any other player will never be solely responsible for the overall win/loss percentage of their account.

tanopasman62 #8 Posted Apr 15 2019 - 00:41

Major

• -Players-
  • 21375 battles
  • [_ADP_] _ADP_

x5 weekends attract bad teams, it's been like this since forever.

moogleslam #9 Posted Apr 15 2019 - 00:42

Major

• Players
  • 46538 battles
  • [GURUS] GURUS

View PostBayouPhantom, on Apr 14 2019 - 19:35, said:

Not quite.  There are 14 other players in every match that help determine a win or loss.  The better you play, maybe the better the odds overall, but you, or me or any other player will never be solely responsible for the overall win/loss percentage of their account.

Sure, in one specific battle, you usually can't influence the outcome, but over a large sample size, you can determine the outcome in about 25% of your battles.  The OP is usually making his teams lose at the moment (as I once did too).

DrWho_ #10 Posted Apr 15 2019 - 00:43

Major

• -Players-
  • 25984 battles

View PostChippy67, on Apr 14 2019 - 23:01, said:

So there is still a small chance to win a game.  You need to take that away so the last remaining holdouts of this game will leave.

You do realize that if one team loses the other team wins right ?

kapri25 #11 Posted Apr 15 2019 - 00:51

Captain

• Players
  • 19733 battles
  • [KRUSH] KRUSH

View PostBayouPhantom, on Apr 14 2019 - 18:35, said:

Just no. Full stop. For one, only you play your account. No one else does. WG does not nor will ever effect your account either. They hardly give us any maps, take forever in fixing known issues, and the issues they usually do fix are pretty mundane or make it worse. They get it right every now and then. I highly doubt they they take the time to choose accounts to screw over. Does an individual solely effect a game. Sometimes but not really. Even unicums cannot carry the battles they are in. However, each person can help towards the outcome. If you play with this attitude then you're already defeated. So what if you're a tomato? The question as you are looking at the countdown that you should be asking is "What can I do to be effective," - Guido1212. If you're not playing and you're still serious about the game then watch videos that teach you about the tanks you're in and the map metas. If you go around with an attitude of "poor me," "this game is rigged," or "I will never be a help to my team" then you're not. I've been in games where I was sitting at below 50 health and have come back to win. Those who dare...win. SAS

BayouPhantom #12 Posted Apr 15 2019 - 02:01

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 21 battles

View Postkapri25, on Apr 15 2019 - 00:51, said:

Just no. Full stop. For one, only you play your account. No one else does. WG does not nor will ever effect your account either. They hardly give us any maps, take forever in fixing known issues, and the issues they usually do fix are pretty mundane or make it worse. They get it right every now and then. I highly doubt they they take the time to choose accounts to screw over. Does an individual solely effect a game. Sometimes but not really. Even unicums cannot carry the battles they are in. However, each person can help towards the outcome. If you play with this attitude then you're already defeated. So what if you're a tomato? The question as you are looking at the countdown that you should be asking is "What can I do to be effective," - Guido1212. If you're not playing and you're still serious about the game then watch videos that teach you about the tanks you're in and the map metas. If you go around with an attitude of "poor me," "this game is rigged," or "I will never be a help to my team" then you're not. I've been in games where I was sitting at below 50 health and have come back to win. Those who dare...win. SAS

You do realize that what you said is pretty much the same as what I said, right? I did not say anyone else or WG played or affected my account.  The person I quoted said that "I" was the only one responsible for all of my stats and I simply said that the Win/Loss category was a result of the effect of 15 people on the outcome of a specific match, i.e. the entire team affects the individual's win/loss percentage and not JUST the individual player.  I never said anything about attitude or anything else.

BayouPhantom #13 Posted Apr 15 2019 - 02:03

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 21 battles

View Postmoogleslam, on Apr 15 2019 - 00:42, said:

Sure, in one specific battle, you usually can't influence the outcome, but over a large sample size, you can determine the outcome in about 25% of your battles. 
I agree and didn't say anything to the contrary.  I only said that the win/loss percentage is a statistic that is NOT solely controlled by each individual player.  Yes, they can affect the outcome, but it is still 15 people either winning or losing.

Copacetic #14 Posted Apr 15 2019 - 03:25

Captain

• -Players-
  • 48135 battles
  • [ZEUS] ZEUS

View PostChippy67, on Apr 14 2019 - 23:01, said:

thanks

I have played with and against you these last couple of days, you're an unremarkable player. That's why you can't win more. Although your recents are all 'slightly' improved. The battles you were on my team I carried you and your Russian med.

You're stats show something happened after tier 6 and you digressed and never recovered.

You play too many GD tanks that's for sure.

Edited by Copacetic, Apr 15 2019 - 03:29.

ArmorStorm #15 Posted Apr 15 2019 - 03:29

Major

• Players
  • 37707 battles
  • [F__R] F__R

View PostBayouPhantom, on Apr 14 2019 - 19:03, said:

I agree and didn't say anything to the contrary.  I only said that the win/loss percentage is a statistic that is NOT solely controlled by each individual player.  Yes, they can affect the outcome, but it is still 15 people either winning or losing.

No, because it isn’t the same 14 guys every game.  Over thousands of matches the good teams, bad teams, good/bad MM, teamkillers, unicum platoons, botters, good maps, bad maps... EVERYTHING washes out- which leaves YOU as the only constant in every match and the only one who determines your win rate.  Organized play is different as you get mostly the same teammates every match. 

kapri25 #16 Posted Apr 15 2019 - 03:31

Captain

• Players
  • 19733 battles
  • [KRUSH] KRUSH

View PostBayouPhantom, on Apr 14 2019 - 20:01, said:

You do realize that what you said is pretty much the same as what I said, right? I did not say anyone else or WG played or affected my account.  The person I quoted said that "I" was the only one responsible for all of my stats and I simply said that the Win/Loss category was a result of the effect of 15 people on the outcome of a specific match, i.e. the entire team affects the individual's win/loss percentage and not JUST the individual player.  I never said anything about attitude or anything else.

Must have misread your last sentence. Apologies. 

BayouPhantom #17 Posted Apr 15 2019 - 04:31

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 21 battles

View PostArmorStorm, on Apr 15 2019 - 03:29, said:

No, because it isn’t the same 14 guys every game.  Over thousands of matches the good teams, bad teams, good/bad MM, teamkillers, unicum platoons, botters, good maps, bad maps... EVERYTHING washes out- which leaves YOU as the only constant in every match and the only one who determines your win rate.  Organized play is different as you get mostly the same teammates every match. 

It doesn't have to be the same players every game.  There are 15 players in every game.  I can be high score with multiple kills in every game I play, but unless I have 15 kills in every game, then the outcome is still depending on the actions of the other 14 players.  The team can lose every battle and all of my kills and HP still count as a loss.  I can affect the sway of the battle, yes, but a win or loss depends on the team as a whole and some days you're the statue and some days you're the pigeon.  If I was the only tank in the battle, then yes, I am the sole determiner of my win/loss percentage but that isn't how it's done.  Even your hit percentage is not necessarily all up to you.  Arty is almost pure RNG determined so perfectly aimed shots frequently miss.  Not your fault, it's RNG.  A factor of the game to deal with, but you get to own the stat.  You are saying that Drew Brees or Tony Romo are the only ones who matter in a football game.  They alone determine who wins or loses and every W or L at the end of the season is because of them alone, and that just isn't so, no matter how well they play.  They can certainly make or break a game, but they aren't going to catch their own passes for the win.

BayouPhantom #18 Posted Apr 15 2019 - 04:52

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 21 battles

View Postkapri25, on Apr 15 2019 - 03:31, said:

Must have misread your last sentence. Apologies. 

No problem.  All is well.

BlackFive #19 Posted Apr 15 2019 - 04:54

Major

• Players
  • 36671 battles
  • [_E_] _E_

RnJasus - how long do we have to suffer these 'rigging' complaints; can't you fools just figure out the problem is you and just... I don't know... try?

That1Villain #20 Posted Apr 15 2019 - 04:59

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 26625 battles
  • [WONKA] WONKA
I always wanted to ask the tin foil hattists, why do you think this game is rigged against specifically you and/or why do you think this game is rigged in a certain way? Other people dont seem to have a problem with it

Also tagged with rigged game

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users