rigged game

• Please log in to reply
166 replies to this topic

dunniteowl #161 Posted Apr 23 2019 - 15:17

Major

• -Players-
  • 29295 battles

View PostUrabouttudie, on Apr 22 2019 - 19:54, said:

What would be the point? I got my answer, I'm sorry you're still searching for yours but they've changed the MM...regardless whether I ever had anything to do with it [pure speculation of course]...the fact remains, they've changed it. I can no longer replicate results with the current MM because they changed the very aspect of the MM that governed what I was doing.

Piss off...go log thousands of your own battles if you want to find answers. Do your own damned testing and research rather than sit around the forums passive-aggressively demanding someone convince you you're wrong. I'm not here to convince you, Neato or anyone else taking up this argument although you all seem to love demanding proof.

Why do I need you or anyone else to "vette my data"? Do you think I collected it all for your benefit...or mine? Hmmm? ...and really...are you so naive as to accept my data if I did post it? How would you ever know if I fabricated it all or not now?

Nice try...now go do your own damned homework.

UrA

This from a guy who thinks the game is trash, plays, complains and invokes RIDICULOUS arguments based on data that he won't share.

Sounds totally legit.

I don't need to 'do my own damned homework' I am satisfied based on my own observations, some research and reading of the research of others to be QUITE COMFORTABLE that the Random MM is exactly that -- Random -- inasmuch that there is no 'predilection' by MM to "choose" based on some insidious and purposeful intent to 'screw' players over.  I've seen absolutely NO INDICATION in any of all of that to lead me to wear the same Foil Covered Outfit you sport.

So, again, put up, provide SOLID evidence based information that supports your claims that can be vetted by others or recognize that your lunacy is showing and you expose yourself to ridicule for being ridiculous.

OvO

Kliphie #162 Posted Apr 23 2019 - 15:50

Major

• Players
  • 32057 battles
  • [IOC] IOC
Some people should stick to defending the baddies from the mean people who actually enjoy the game they spend their free time playing.  The statistical threads aren't their wheelhouse.  

I_QQ_4_U #163 Posted Apr 23 2019 - 17:26

Major

• -Players-
  • 21672 battles

View PostUrabouttudie, on Apr 23 2019 - 02:54, said:

Do your own damned testing and research rather than sit around the forums passive-aggressively demanding someone convince you you're wrong. I'm not here to convince you, Neato or anyone else taking up this argument although you all seem to love demanding proof.

But you are. You tinfoilists are the ones trying to convince all the rational people that the black helicopters are real. You can't walk into a room of people and tell them water isn't wet without backing up your claim. Saying they have to prove it is wet and you don't have to prove it's not is moronic.

Griffon327327 #164 Posted Apr 23 2019 - 18:29

Captain

• Players
  • 87015 battles
  • [NVRDY] NVRDY

View PostArmorStorm, on Apr 15 2019 - 02:29, said:

No, because it isn’t the same 14 guys every game.  Over thousands of matches the good teams, bad teams, good/bad MM, teamkillers, unicum platoons, botters, good maps, bad maps... EVERYTHING washes out- which leaves YOU as the only constant in every match and the only one who determines your win rate.  Organized play is different as you get mostly the same teammates every match. 

?? same guys every battle ?? does anyone but me smell the tier 3 or lower baby seal killer whine just a lil bit harder and cry himself to seep ?  only way your getting the same players battle after battle is playing tier 4 and under in the wee hours on NA server and simply refusing to battle against players with more then 75% crew and cannot even afford a set of binocs ?

if you are seal clubbing at that tier how can you NOT affect the game in such a major way ? a good player seal clubbing can singhandedly take out 8-12 enemy easily .. unless you are facing an enemy composed of like minded baby seal clubbers and unlike you they are apparently good players ?

dunniteowl #165 Posted Apr 23 2019 - 19:33

Major

• -Players-
  • 29295 battles

View PostArmorStorm, on Apr 14 2019 - 20:29, said:

No, because it isn’t the same 14 guys every game.  Over thousands of matches the good teams, bad teams, good/bad MM, teamkillers, unicum platoons, botters, good maps, bad maps... EVERYTHING washes out- which leaves YOU as the only constant in every match and the only one who determines your win rate.  Organized play is different as you get mostly the same teammates every match. 

View PostGriffon327327, on Apr 23 2019 - 11:29, said:

?? same guys every battle ?? does anyone but me smell the tier 3 or lower baby seal killer whine just a lil bit harder and cry himself to seep ?  only way your getting the same players battle after battle is playing tier 4 and under in the wee hours on NA server and simply refusing to battle against players with more then 75% crew and cannot even afford a set of binocs ?

if you are seal clubbing at that tier how can you NOT affect the game in such a major way ? a good player seal clubbing can singhandedly take out 8-12 enemy easily .. unless you are facing an enemy composed of like minded baby seal clubbers and unlike you they are apparently good players ?

I'm going to believe you are incapable of reading properly, for to be this purposely disingenuous goes beyond your abilities based on posting history.

He clearly said: ORGANIZED PLAY -- as in TEAMS that change very little.  Example:  Clan Wars or Strong Holds where the teams that meet each other might have the occasional roster change, though, for the most part, are composed of the same players meeting the same other players in other Clans/Teams.  Or like League play, where teams are dedicated, though have room for "extras" or "second stringers" to replace someone in case of a required absence.

In that sense, he's totally correct.  You MUST have just not paid enough attention to ALL the words used.

I know you might not believe this, but it makes a difference to read ALL the words in complete sentences and not just the ones you are looking for to make yourself 'correct.'  This is not considered a 'high mark' of reading comprehension.

Then again, your posting history has pretty well established that you picked your avatar in an ironic twist of Real Truth.  "I know no-- thing," is what your avatar was most well known to have said in that show.  Well chosen, sir!  Well chosen.

OvO

the_Deadly_Bulb #166 Posted Apr 23 2019 - 19:38

Major

• Players
  • 26503 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

View PostGriffon327327, on Apr 23 2019 - 09:29, said:

Were you born an imbecile or did it take a lot of diligence to finally arrive?

Honestly how can you read the words "No, because it isn’t the same 14 guys every game" and interpret these same words as "?? same guys every battle ??"

That's some epic lack of comprehension right there, EPIC!

I'm pretty certain all you're smelling is your own exhaust.

Edited by the_Deadly_Bulb, Apr 23 2019 - 19:44.

24cups #167 Posted Apr 24 2019 - 17:41

Major

• Players
  • 24069 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY
Ah Dunnite, once again you have provided me with a chuckle.

Also tagged with rigged game

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users