[NA] Third shifter looking for a clan with play times like mine

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Frognogx443 #1 Posted Apr 15 2019 - 03:01

Corporal

• Players
  • 4944 battles

So, To be honest. My stats are pretty bad. my win rate is sitting a little about 46 percent and my wn8 is like 640. I'm definitely looking to get better. I mostly play Heavies and TD's, I have one tier 10 being my e100 and im also working on the USSR and american heavy lines at about tier 8 right now.

Id like to find a clan that likes to have fun but also likes to win, I'm not looking for something super serious right now, if its too uptight and sim like ill get bored very quickly because ill be trying to hard and that's just how i get burnt out of a game. I have a dark sense of humor at times and would prefer a group like that but not a must. Im down for CW and all that stuff but I honestly would need training so a clan willing to help me get better would be cool.,

I work third shift so I have odd play times, -EST timezone)

Weekends: anywhere between 7pm-7am I play

weekdays-(very depending on my work overtime usually between 4-9pm

people on the west coast may work out better for me. 

I have discord and would prefer to join a clan that uses it.

Brood_Mayhem #2 Posted Apr 15 2019 - 03:06

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 31312 battles
  • [DODMD] DODMD

i see u are looking for a clan. we just like to chill blow up tanks we have tier 6 strongholds 2 nights a week not required we all have real lives we listen for music and toon platoon weuse discord come check us out https://discord.gg/8rUMXuD

Desert_Fox_1969 #3 Posted Apr 15 2019 - 05:32

Captain

• -Players-
  • 35970 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY

Check us out:

HHOUR is our “Social Clan”.
- Players of all skill level are welcome to join.
- There are no requirements to participate in any activities,

D-DAY is our “Competitive Clan”.
1) D-DAY conducts activities including Clan Wars, Advances, Strongholds, Training, Games, & other events.
2) Members must have a recent WN8 of *1000+ and at least 1 viable Clan Wars tank.

We recruit through TS: Jump in and chat with one of us.

ts.clanDDAY.com

We finished in 28th for Season 9, 53rd Season 10 (we were using the season for training, not seriously pushing the map) and 76th in the Soldiers of Fortune campaign.  We have very good relationships with some top clans.  For the upcoming season we're looking to push hard, so you'd be getting in at just the right time.

Drop by Teamspeak and meet the guys.

Main thing with us is that while we will play very hard to be competitive,  we're here to have fun.  It's just a game, and real life still comes first.

Here's the recruiting thread:

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/590814-d-day-and-h-hour-the-place-you-want-to-be/

Frognogx443 #4 Posted Apr 15 2019 - 06:43

Corporal

• Players
  • 4944 battles

View PostDesert_Fox_1969, on Apr 15 2019 - 04:32, said:

Check us out:

HHOUR is our “Social Clan”.
- Players of all skill level are welcome to join.
- There are no requirements to participate in any activities,

D-DAY is our “Competitive Clan”.
1) D-DAY conducts activities including Clan Wars, Advances, Strongholds, Training, Games, & other events.
2) Members must have a recent WN8 of *1000+ and at least 1 viable Clan Wars tank.

We recruit through TS: Jump in and chat with one of us.

ts.clanDDAY.com

We finished in 28th for Season 9, 53rd Season 10 (we were using the season for training, not seriously pushing the map) and 76th in the Soldiers of Fortune campaign.  We have very good relationships with some top clans.  For the upcoming season we're looking to push hard, so you'd be getting in at just the right time.

Drop by Teamspeak and meet the guys.

Main thing with us is that while we will play very hard to be competitive,  we're here to have fun.  It's just a game, and real life still comes first.

Here's the recruiting thread:

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/590814-d-day-and-h-hour-the-place-you-want-to-be/

Looking for a clan that uses discord but thanks for the offer!

BigDollarBillz #5 Posted Apr 15 2019 - 06:54

Major

• Players
  • 38772 battles
  • [SBW] SBW
You will find that most clans use teamspeak. HHour is filled with great people. If you reconsider using teamspeak, then I highly recommend those guys. Good luck on your search.

Frognogx443 #6 Posted Apr 16 2019 - 10:46

Corporal

• Players
  • 4944 battles
Bump

Frognogx443 #7 Posted Apr 20 2019 - 06:40

Corporal

• Players
  • 4944 battles
Bump

elemantis #8 Posted Apr 24 2019 - 17:09

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 18647 battles
  • [DEVON] DEVON
my clan is pretty chill, have fun no drama. we use discord. we play tier 6, 8 and tier 10 advances. aro7nd 90 members so far. no time requirements. come check out clan Devon. also we dont do clan wars but we arent too bad at strongholds to be honest lol.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users