Arty/air strikes continue, causing damage when battle is actually over.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

HOTA_CHATON #1 Posted Apr 16 2019 - 14:20

Major

• Players
  • 12810 battles
  • [GOLB] GOLB
Here's one for you, that I just saw happen.  We lost the battle, go figure, my sides tanks get locked down as per normal but arty and airstrike crap continues and we continue to take damage after the match is over.  How fair is that crap?  All battle actions should cease, to include arty and airstrikes, not just one side or the other.

SwollenOstrich #2 Posted Apr 16 2019 - 14:30

Captain

• Players
  • 23920 battles

It is possible that you are just hearing the sound effects and seeing visual effects that were started when the game ended. Whether any of the damage done actually counted, i.e. did it benefit the guy who started the strike, and did the guy getting hit by it have to pay any additional repair costs? That would be very hard to determine and prove. What may look to be happening in the client may not be what is actually happening when the game ends server side. I would suspect the HP values, etc are locked in at the end of the match server side and that is what is reported in the battle results screen.

Additionally, what goes around comes around ... if it affected you this time, you have every right to kick off a strike on an enemy at the end of a future game and enjoy a little extra damage yourself. 

Regardless, even if the damage did count after the game ended, frontline battles do not affect stats and are just for fun, so if there is something odd that happens here and there, it is no big deal.

NutrientibusMeaGallus #3 Posted Apr 16 2019 - 15:10

Major

• Players
  • 22574 battles
  • [FILOX] FILOX
From the time you win to the time the game registers the win there is usually a 5 or so second lag time.

_Smang_ #4 Posted Apr 16 2019 - 18:27

Sergeant

• Players
  • 36352 battles
  • [GOONZ] GOONZ
...and it didnt add rank so who cares...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users