I want to do a training room exercise where we experiment with spotting in line of sight

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Who__invader #1 Posted Apr 17 2019 - 00:39

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 57 battles
I'm looking for people that would like to go into a training room with me where we can experiment trying to spot each, find hiding places, lines of sight and explore maps in general. It really sucks that you can't go into a training room by yourself because you could just run around and experiment.  every time I end up in the training room everyone just starts shooting me for some reason and aren't on voice chat and don't even explain what the hell they are trying to do. If you message me in WOT my account is Southtown00 not Who_Invader if you read my signature that will explain why this happened. Any if anyone is up for it let me know. I mean who doesn't want to figure out concealment and spotting? 

Edited by Who__invader, Apr 17 2019 - 13:22.

Isola_di_Fano #2 Posted Apr 17 2019 - 02:03

Major

• Players
  • 24367 battles

No punctuation, can't read,

Good luck in your quest.

MrBeetleBumEntertainment #3 Posted Apr 17 2019 - 04:45

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 4 battles

View PostWho__invader, on Apr 17 2019 - 00:39, said:

I'm looking for people that will go into a training room with me where we have experiment trying to spot each other places to hide and actually explore the map. It really sucks that you can't go into a training room by yourself because you can sit there and measure trees and distance and set your gun and figure out where the rounds are going to go and all that BS but every time I end up in the training room everyone has of just shooting me for some reason and I did what's the point in that so if anyone is interested message me or leave a post on this form and we could set up a time and date where we could go into a room and explore the map find good hiding spots figure out distances of detection different strategies all the fun stuff instead of joining a changing room and then just having three people shoot you for no reason and wondering why they're there in the first place and they don't even have voice chat so if anyone is interested let me know

If im on, just send a message and ill do my best if im not streaming.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users