Frontline Question

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Elbroth #1 Posted Apr 18 2019 - 21:01

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 32754 battles
  • [CRIMZ] CRIMZ

Frontline question... When do we get to exchange the points for the Emil 1951 and the Tier 9 tank?

I don't understand how this works to be honest..

Garandster #2 Posted Apr 18 2019 - 21:12

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 5412 battles
You'll need prestige 7 to have enough points for the Emil 1951 so the earliest you could get it is episode 5 (June). The tier 9 requires prestige 10 so the earliest you could get it is episode 8 (Sept.).

WileyCat #3 Posted Apr 18 2019 - 21:13

Major

• Players
  • 30765 battles
  • [ALL] ALL

frontline is stupid and shows the stupidity of the playerbase 

ranked mm needs to happen and not just in seasons that have year breaks in between

arty needs removed from the mode its aids and to bad for you if you go out and buy one to try to get a game where you arent stunned all game or surrounded in every concievable way be unicums that memorize the map like a colledge student on ritalin the map is terrible for the defenders its unwinnable unless  your stacked with unicums running progetto's or ebr's ts5's no other tank matters or can do anything

its unfun the rewards are unattainable unless you have tyler 1 resolve to sit through so many horrible matches and i for one do not its a waste of my time being tilted and getting crapon for 15 to 30 m or however long these are

first edition of frontline was ok because nobody knew the map you werent getting ganked by people in every single location remotely good just fighting now you cant use a heavy your inting if you do its so aids another i dont feel like torturing myself trying to learn a mode that comes once every few months to have it change every time or some new meta op prem dominating the reward tanks for this mode will probly be as busted as the t 22 was i dont have low enough iq to slog through hundreds of games in a row badly just to get one of them 

Elbroth #4 Posted Apr 18 2019 - 21:18

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 32754 battles
  • [CRIMZ] CRIMZ

View PostWileyCat, on Apr 18 2019 - 12:13, said:

frontline is stupid and shows the stupidity of the playerbase

ranked mm needs to happen and not just in seasons that have year breaks in between

arty needs removed from the mode its aids and to bad for you if you go out and buy one to try to get a game where you arent stunned all game or surrounded in every concievable way be unicums that memorize the map like a colledge student on ritalin the map is terrible for the defenders its unwinnable unless  your stacked with unicums running progetto's or ebr's ts5's no other tank matters or can do anything

its unfun the rewards are unattainable unless you have tyler 1 resolve to sit through so many horrible matches and i for one do not its a waste of my time being tilted and getting crapon for 15 to 30 m or however long these are

first edition of frontline was ok because nobody knew the map you werent getting ganked by people in every single location remotely good just fighting now you cant use a heavy your inting if you do its so aids another i dont feel like torturing myself trying to learn a mode that comes once every few months to have it change every time or some new meta op prem dominating the reward tanks for this mode will probly be as busted as the t 22 was i dont have low enough iq to slog through hundreds of games in a row badly just to get one of them

Umm This was not an answer to the question.. It was a Beaching moment.. Please respond to the question

Elbroth #5 Posted Apr 18 2019 - 21:22

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 32754 battles
  • [CRIMZ] CRIMZ

View PostGarandster, on Apr 18 2019 - 12:12, said:

You'll need prestige 7 to have enough points for the Emil 1951 so the earliest you could get it is episode 5 (June). The tier 9 requires prestige 10 so the earliest you could get it is episode 8 (Sept.).

Thank you

Captram77 #6 Posted Apr 18 2019 - 21:28

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 9791 battles
If you get to P10 you have enough for both, so September, or at worst November.

owlgator #7 Posted Apr 18 2019 - 21:56

Captain

• Players
  • 15298 battles
  • [W--W] W--W

View PostElbroth, on Apr 18 2019 - 14:18, said:

Umm This was not an answer to the question.. It was a Beaching moment.. Please respond to the question

That's the only response whine-bot is programmed to give.

theblabla #8 Posted Apr 18 2019 - 23:04

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 31115 battles

There's a good info about all FL in info tab, click emblem (at top) then last icon with an i

Scroll down to calendar seasson, this season only can reach 9 points and prestige 5

Edited by theblabla, Apr 18 2019 - 23:06.

Elbroth #9 Posted Apr 23 2019 - 21:53

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 32754 battles
  • [CRIMZ] CRIMZ

View Postowlgator, on Apr 18 2019 - 12:56, said:

That's the only response whine-bot is programmed to give.

Man you are a JERK..

Point was you were CRYING like a baby and I was asking a question. In the poat it was a question. Not a place for you to VENT YOUR DRAMA..

Go grow up now and enjoy the game

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users