Campaign (Stug IV) rewards

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

pandapeter #1 Posted Apr 20 2019 - 05:04

Private

• Players
  • 11304 battles
  • [CDN_T] CDN_T

Quick question that I'm hoping someone here can help with.

I had completed the Stug 4 campaign a while ago and received a set of camo for the Stug 4, 5x female crew members, and the badge. I just recently went back and completed the same campaign but now with honours. I received the new badge but did not seem to received the additional set of camo for any German tank that (as I'm assuming) should have also been part of the honours reward. 

My question is fairly simple: is there actually supposed to be an additional set of camo for completing with honours? 

Thanks in advance for any help.

mlinke #2 Posted Apr 20 2019 - 06:07

Captain

• Players
  • 52488 battles
  • [DD-S] DD-S
You do not get any camo for free. Just get to buy it and use it on all german tds or all german tanks. Not sure. Its a nice camo though. 

pandapeter #3 Posted Apr 20 2019 - 06:09

Private

• Players
  • 11304 battles
  • [CDN_T] CDN_T

View Postmlinke, on Apr 20 2019 - 05:07, said:

You do not get any camo for free. Just get to buy it and use it on all german tds or all german tanks. Not sure. Its a nice camo though. 

You can understand my confusion then because in the game client when you look at the rewards button, it says "free camo"....

Appreciate the reply.

gingerted91 #4 Posted Apr 20 2019 - 15:27

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 1118 battles
  • [MORDR] MORDR

Completing the mission set, earns a player a special "reward" camo for the reward vehicle.

Completing the mission set with honors, unlocks that special "reward" camo (for purchase) for other vehicles of the same nation.

Note:  This was all set up pre-camo change (old 1 camo each season, new 3 "parts" per season) and may not be updated.

Waarheid #5 Posted Apr 20 2019 - 19:30

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 14447 battles

View Postgingerted91, on Apr 20 2019 - 15:27, said:

Completing the mission set, earns a player a special "reward" camo for the reward vehicle.

Completing the mission set with honors, unlocks that special "reward" camo (for purchase) for other vehicles of the same nation.

Note:  This was all set up pre-camo change (old 1 camo each season, new 3 "parts" per season) and may not be updated.

That's still correct, but you do have to buy 3 sections to cover the whole tank for one season. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users