Cheaters

Cheats Aimbots View all

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

Ozob_1 #1 Posted Apr 21 2019 - 04:37

Private

• -Players-
  • 43007 battles
The game is becoming unplayable with mod advantages being used.  More and more I get taken out but impossible shots through rocks, buildings and anything else that stops them but it does not.  I am getting hit before I can even move at startup.  Being spotted across the whole map.  I realize that are a lot of variables in the game but what is going on is beyond them.  Players who can't miss even moving 60KPH.  Every shot does max damage.  Your shots hit and do nothing even though they should.  I like playing but it keeps getting worse and harder to play.  There is more than being good going on.... 

Jolly33 #2 Posted Apr 21 2019 - 04:40

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 43342 battles
  • [PLAIN] PLAIN
Sorry to burst your bubble, but no...you are just being out-played.  Mods won't affect the things you are complaining about.  Simple answer is you don't really understand the game mechanics. 

Desert_Fox_1969 #3 Posted Apr 21 2019 - 04:46

Captain

• -Players-
  • 32971 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY
Go find someone to mentor you or join a clan with people who can teach you. 

_Tsavo_ #4 Posted Apr 21 2019 - 04:47

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 44585 battles
  • [TSAVO] TSAVO
Got any replays for us to watch?  I'm dubious of these claims you make. 

Hellsfog #5 Posted Apr 21 2019 - 04:50

Major

• Players
  • 37226 battles
  • [VILIN] VILIN

View PostOzob_1, on Apr 20 2019 - 22:37, said:

The game is becoming unplayable with mod advantages being used.  More and more I get taken out but impossible shots through rocks, buildings and anything else that stops them but it does not.  I am getting hit before I can even move at startup.  Being spotted across the whole map.  I realize that are a lot of variables in the game but what is going on is beyond them.  Players who can't miss even moving 60KPH.  Every shot does max damage.  Your shots hit and do nothing even though they should.  I like playing but it keeps getting worse and harder to play.  There is more than being good going on.... 

Post a replay of any of those things happening in a game. 

Markd73 #6 Posted Apr 21 2019 - 04:55

Major

• Players
  • 32152 battles

View Post_Tsavo_, on Apr 21 2019 - 03:47, said:

Got any replays for us to watch?  I'm dubious of these claims you make. 

This ^^^

I call exaggeration and hyperbole on the OP without credible evidence.

F1O1 #7 Posted Apr 21 2019 - 04:58

Captain

• Players
  • 60 battles
  • [SAMUS] SAMUS

l am pretty sure if l found a way to program a script and bot, to play 40,000 games, it would have 3PR too.

Big oof.

LordSwaggyMcBadassington #8 Posted Apr 21 2019 - 06:27

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 902 battles
  • [A-O-G] A-O-G
What you're describing is RNG, not cheating.

2SPOOKY4U #9 Posted Apr 21 2019 - 07:07

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 11315 battles
  • [2SPKY] 2SPKY
I love these threads 

the_Deadly_Bulb #10 Posted Apr 21 2019 - 07:13

Major

• Players
  • 25925 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

View PostOzob_1, on Apr 20 2019 - 19:37, said:

The game is becoming unplayable with mod advantages being usedMore and more I get taken out but impossible shots through rocks, buildings and anything else that stops them but it does not.  I am getting hit before I can even move at startupBeing spotted across the whole mapI realize that are a lot of variables in the game but what is going on is beyond them.  Players who can't miss even moving 60KPHEvery shot does max damage.  Your shots hit and do nothing even though they should.  I like playing but it keeps getting worse and harder to play.  There is more than being good going on.... 

A coloured guide to the OP

Hyperbole

Nonsense

Perception

riversteel #11 Posted Apr 21 2019 - 08:36

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 95672 battles
WG is not that stupid. cheat ? no way !!

philspamoni #12 Posted Apr 21 2019 - 08:50

Sergeant

• Players
  • 27966 battles
  • [CDN] CDN
This coming from a guy with almost 50 000 battles and his most played tanks are two arty.  Learn how to play this game for real. Considering how many battles you have and you're still complaining that you're being taken advantage of, maybe it's time to stop playing... You have clearly hit a plateau and you're not on the winning side. Try warthunder. They recently made it much faster to grind the tiers.

Tolos #13 Posted Apr 21 2019 - 08:52

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • [GDF] GDF

View PostOzob_1, on Apr 21 2019 - 03:37, said:

Its cute when people post about cheats being used when what they describe cannot be done by ANY illegal mod lol. 

So that leaves 2 options.

1 : Said poster is utterly clueless about game mechanics.

2 : See option 1. 

Pipinghot #14 Posted Apr 21 2019 - 09:27

Major

• Players
  • 25960 battles
  • [IOC] IOC

More and more I get taken out but impossible shots through rocks, buildings and anything else that stops them but it does not.

No, that's not possible. There is no mod or cheat in this game that let's people shoot through obstacles like rocks. If you want help identifying what's actually happening post some replays, list the time stamp we should look at, and people will be willing to look at them to help you out. The forums are quite helpful if you make an honest request for help.

I am getting hit before I can even move at startup.

You must take a long time to get moving.

Being spotted across the whole map.

No, you're misinterpreting what's happening.

Every shot does max damage.

No, that doesn't exist.

Your shots hit and do nothing even though they should.

We can help you if you provide replays.

I like playing but it keeps getting worse and harder to play.  There is more than being good going on.... 

It really just sounds like you're not improving at the game and you're getting burned out. You're misinterpreting things and at least one thing you said simply isn't possible.

ATruk #15 Posted Apr 21 2019 - 14:06

Corporal

• Players
  • 53198 battles
OP, could you name the mods that do the things you have mentioned? 

HOTA_CHATON #16 Posted Apr 21 2019 - 14:24

Major

• Players
  • 13018 battles
  • [GOLB] GOLB

View PostOzob_1, on Apr 20 2019 - 21:37, said:

I will give you a no BS review of your question, with no punches pulled:

1) Modded game play does give you a certain amount of advantage over non-modded game play other wise player would not use them.  Don't buy into all this you are just being out played, that is not always true.  There are cheats out there, IE: WarPack and they doe influence game play and gives a greater advantage over legal mods.

2) While there are times that we all get hit, as you say, it's mainly due to incompetent developers but, some of that could also be due to illegal mods.

3) you are being spotted mainly because these maps are way to small, even for the types of vehicles they are putting into the game.  Crew skills, consumable, legal and illegal mods all can and do play a factor in spotting distance.  Oh, also the spotting mechanics in this game are badly broken also but that is due developmental incompetence.

4) Yes, the clown cars have been blessed with a form of auto aim that allows them to hit while zooming past you.  If your were to put that on a normal vehicle, you would be classes as having an illegal mod.  If enough people complain about it, WG may finally give that to all vehicles and that would remove an unfair advantage that clown cars now have, other than speed.

5) Here again is another example of developmental incompetence.  If ammo was balanced correctly, there would not be any such thing as gold ammo.  All allotted ammo would do it's job as it should.

There are many things about this game that the developers and the kool aide drinkers just don't want you to know but, once you do, you are labeled as wearing a tin foil hat and such.  If you can live with all this, the is quite good and at times fun to play.  Don't give up, keep on going.  Oh, don't worry about what they call you either as you are making them feel insecure.

HOTA_CHATON #17 Posted Apr 21 2019 - 14:27

Major

• Players
  • 13018 battles
  • [GOLB] GOLB
OP, one other thing: If they tell you to post your evidence, don't.  It's just another trap to belittle you with as they do not and will not believe you.  Even when the big names in You Tube began to post solid evidence, most of the kool aide drinkers then set in to discredit them so now you here nothing about it.  Suffice it to say, cheating is a lot more wide spread than most believe.

Smooky_Le_chien_husky #18 Posted Apr 21 2019 - 18:25

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 24229 battles
  • [LMFR] LMFR

View PostJolly33, on Apr 21 2019 - 03:40, said:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but no...you are just being out-played.  Mods won't affect the things you are complaining about.  Simple answer is you don't really understand the game mechanics. 

LOL cause you not know where to look on rusian page for that . on twitch many are using it are big huge clans are waste lot money for the game . if you see all that your [edited]will fall down  . Me i stop to complaint cause he banned me for 7 days for nothing and if you see i got 1 warning for said the true ; So whatever the game are realy realy not playable for each update . i got like First Strike im like ok whatever he are not want approving the game  

Edited by Smooky_Le_chien_husky, Apr 21 2019 - 18:26.

the_Deadly_Bulb #19 Posted Apr 21 2019 - 18:39

Major

• Players
  • 25925 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

View PostHOTA_CHATON, on Apr 21 2019 - 05:27, said:

OP, one other thing: If they tell you to post your evidence, don't.  It's just another trap to belittle you with as they do not and will not believe you.  Even when the big names in You Tube began to post solid evidence, most of the kool aide drinkers then set in to discredit them so now you here nothing about it.  Suffice it to say, cheating is a lot more wide spread than most believe.

LOL.

When your "evidence" entirely proves you wrong its not belittling its blowing out your self ignited gaslight.

There have been several vids posted throughout the years illustrating illegal mods, NO ONE has EVER maintained there are none in use.

What is posted every time someone jerks them selves off about how they can't do well because cheaters are holding them back (like you're doing right now) is the logical rebuttal.

Since you've taken the time to go this route (again) I will, once again direct you to reality.

Lets check out how wn8 is distributed within the playerbase shall we? https://wotlabs.net/

The chart is pretty clear and easy to understand.

The "bluenicums" and greater represent around 5% of the population in total.

So if there are only 5% of the playerbase that are in the 54% WR/ 1600+ wn8 or greater bracket and if illegal cheating mods are running rampant in WoT shouldn't there be a much larger number of players getting these results? 

Once you consider this obvious and logical conclusion you are left with only 2 scenarios, either these cheat mods aren't all that beneficial or there aren't many using them.

If they were rampant and made their users WoT gods then there would be a significantly larger portion of the population doing significantly better than they do.

I mean look at the other end of the WoT wn8 spectrum.

Players with 49%WR/ 899 wn8 and less represent 60% of the server pop!

It would seem to me that these are the players who would be most likey to give the cheat mods a go, just to see if they can get their stats out of the toilet.

Except if they are then these mods don't really help much as reflected by their stats..

TLDR?

OK short version.

Cheat mods exist.

They're in use.

Its a very small part of the player base that uses them or there would be significantly more unicorns in the game, either that or these cheats don't really work all that well.

WG also continues to ban accounts found using them in their sweeps and the numbers of banned accounts is never very great.

Logic, the panacea of superstition.

Edited by the_Deadly_Bulb, Apr 21 2019 - 18:43.

dunniteowl #20 Posted Apr 21 2019 - 20:44

Major

• -Players-
  • 28645 battles

View PostOzob_1, on Apr 20 2019 - 21:37, said:

The game is becoming unplayable with mod advantages being used.  (1) More and more I get taken out but impossible shots through rocks, buildings and anything else that stops them but it does not. (2)  I am getting hit before I can even move at startup.  (3) Being spotted across the whole map.  I realize that are a lot of variables in the game but what is going on is beyond them.  Players who can't miss even moving 60KPH.  (4) Every shot does max damage. (5) Your shots hit and do nothing even though they should.  I like playing but it keeps getting worse and harder to play. (6) There is more than being good going on.... 

1) They are NOT impossible shots -- or they would not hit you.  You THINK you are safe when you are not.

2) Male Bovine Manure unless you are being shot by team mates.  This IS impossible to be done by Red Team.

3)  Depending on the map, this is either true (tier VII and Higher on Ensk, Widepark, Himmelsdorf, for example), but other than that, Male Bovine Manure.  No spotting range exceeds 445m and therefore unless the map is small (as the three above) there is NO WAY this is happening and even on the small maps, it only happens within a few seconds of game start and ONLY if Red Team Speeds over to Mid field.

4) Not every unit hits every time at 60kph, nor does EVERY shot do max damage.  This is YOU being triggered and upset and FEELING like it's doing this, but it's not actually happening like this.

5)  No.  You may experience bad bounces in some streaks (though more likely you are hitting an up-tier tank with better overall armor than your gun could pen) and you may miss some shots, but there is literally NO WAY EVERY SHOTS do nothing.  Refer to 4) as to the reason you FEEL this way and recognize you are triggered and exaggerating.  Then again, you could be a crap aim, trying to snap shot, hitting angled units and don't recognize when you are making shots that CANNOT do something, due to angling, armor thickness, lack of aiming at effective range (too far and velocity dropoff reduces penetration) along with RNG thrown into that.

6)  This is the ONLY thing you said I cannot disagree with.  That said, RNG plays its part.  Your skill and knowledge of the game mechanics plays its part.  After nearly 42,778 matches you are still just barely past 48%.  This tells me a lot about your level of ability -- or its lack.  You clearly do not know enough STILL about the game mechanics to know when you are shooting at something you cannot pen, even though you think you can or should.  You clearly do not know enough about angling and positioning to prevent others from relatively easily penning you.  There is no doubt that you do not understand LOF/LOS or probably Spotting and Concealment to know when someone is closer to you spotting you and someone else farther away is taking advantage of your poor positioning, because you are 'sure' you are safe.

Without some study of the game mechanics and perhaps some tutelage in playing more effectively, you have PLATEAUED, meaning you are at your peak of ability as it is.  Until you come to this realization of the truth of your situation, you will continue to blame mysterious forces and cheating on your own inability to adapt to the gaming environment in a manner consistent with winning more than losing.

Arthur C. Clarke once said, "A sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." 

In this case, replace "Technology" with Knowledge of Game Mechanics and "Magic" with Cheating.  Now you have the clues necessary to fix your issues.  The ball is now officially in Your Court.

GL, HF & HSYBF!
OvO

Edited by dunniteowl, Apr 21 2019 - 20:53.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users