Clan Wars

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

SgtAKP #1 Posted Apr 22 2019 - 07:39

Corporal

• Players
  • 67403 battles
  • [RAIDM] RAIDM

Are there any other clans out there who find this current Alliance System ridiculous? If clan wars were not already extremely stocked in favor of the top 20 clans, now lesser clans can subjugate themselves and get help from some Uber clan to fight their battles. It makes me wonder why any clan other than those top clans would even bother playing clan wars. If Wargaming is listening: You are ruining the game. Pretty soon many will move on and you will be left with the Uber Clans who aren't making you any money. Good luck and I hope you can fix this. 

PS: I plan on getting trolled by Uber Clans for this opinion. Bring it on. 

SgtAKP   CO  RAIDM

WileyCat #2 Posted Apr 22 2019 - 08:02

Major

• Players
  • 30745 battles

View PostSgtAKP, on Apr 22 2019 - 00:39, said:

Are there any other clans out there who find this current Alliance System ridiculous? If clan wars were not already extremely stocked in favor of the top 20 clans, now lesser clans can subjugate themselves and get help from some Uber clan to fight their battles. It makes me wonder why any clan other than those top clans would even bother playing clan wars. If Wargaming is listening: You are ruining the game. Pretty soon many will move on and you will be left with the Uber Clans who aren't making you any money. Good luck and I hope you can fix this. 

PS: I plan on getting trolled by Uber Clans for this opinion. Bring it on. 

SgtAKP   CO  RAIDM

yep i was talking with a wargaming cc the other day about it they agree

the same top 10 clans have held the map for years win trading ive been in ts with 2 z and d ill be vaugue to not upset mods where we in d inted for 2h to keep land

it should be a bannable offense or a ban from clan wars permanently nothing else just cw lol would make them straighten right up i already moved to heroes and generals along with a bunch of other people but hng chat is cancer 

its just racism anti semites and pretty much anything else degenerate you can think of in the german war chat anyways but at least their game isnt clan based lol

Edited by WileyCat, Apr 22 2019 - 08:03.

Mojo_Riesing #3 Posted Apr 22 2019 - 08:47

Captain

• Players
  • 18886 battles
  • [ACATS] ACATS

Interesting...something seems to be going on (i think), but it's kinda hard to tell by these posts what it is.

Here's what i think.  The majority of players who play WoT don't know either and probably, like me, don't care.  They don't play CW and don't play Tier X.  They play tanks between Tier V and VIII.

danredda1616 #4 Posted Apr 22 2019 - 09:05

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • 22149 battles
Noone is stopping you going in and taking land off the Big Clans. If you want it, earn it.

JakeTheMystic #5 Posted Apr 22 2019 - 09:07

Major

• Players
  • 23884 battles
  • [CUBE] CUBE

I used to think this as well. Season after season, only top clans did well. The map was carved up by the top and it trickled down. Nobody was to step out of line, or they would face the wrath of the entire community. 

For the first time in a few seasons, clans have stepped out of line together to fight against some of the top dogs. For once we are seeing the top dogs go at it. In corner one, we've got MAHOU, OTTER, -G-, and the entire Evil Gaming Community backing them. In the other corner, YOUJO, CLAWS, YOLO, and many others. For once it's an interesting fight, and a good one at that. 

Just watching the map day after day, provinces constantly changing owners and teams massing to push flanks together. It's quite extraordinary to see what happens when a group of clans communicate together. Heck, even the discord groups have some good banter and taunting going on. It's actually been quite fun.

I'd rather see more seasons like this, team red vs blue instead of the "ok, you go sit in your corner and farm the little bit of gold you can." Allies have made things a lot more fun when they arent exploited to benefit the top dogs. 

But as far as OP's clan goes, sounds like they could use an ally. If you're willing to put our past aside, Empire of Rome would be willing to take you under our wing. You would also have the whole Youjo armada backing you and your efforts. 

GM Season 11, the greatest war WG has ever seen. 

LostThatLovinFeeling #6 Posted Apr 22 2019 - 09:08

First lieutenant

• WGLNA Gold League Player
  • 27529 battles
  • [-G-] -G-

:izmena:

Edited by LostThatLovinFeeling, Apr 22 2019 - 09:09.

F1O1 #7 Posted Apr 22 2019 - 09:45

Captain

• Players
  • 60 battles
  • [SAMUS] SAMUS

Don't you worry.  

War gaming is listening. And they don't care. 

They have been pleased to continue ruining the game for 3 years now.

What difference does it make if they believe there are opportunities to ruin in further with Global Map. 

KaiserWilhelmShatner #8 Posted Apr 22 2019 - 09:48

Major

• Players
  • 16633 battles
  • [F_O_G] F_O_G

View PostWileyCat, on Apr 21 2019 - 23:02, said:

i already moved to heroes and generals along with a bunch of other people but hng chat is cancer 

its just racism anti semites and pretty much anything else degenerate you can think of in the german war chat anyways but at least their game isnt clan based lol

A place with a free thought of ideas?

How horrible.

GeisterKatze #9 Posted Apr 22 2019 - 11:26

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 24123 battles
  • [7CR] 7CR
I played CW when it was truly global...there was one map and EVERY CLAN from Ru, EU, and NA fought each other.  WG should've kept it that way.

Bsan77 #10 Posted Apr 23 2019 - 04:39

Captain

• Players
  • 14297 battles
  • [OTTER] OTTER
Fwiw, we don't really like the alliance mechanic either. This season has been really annoying because of the admin points as well. Making the top clans fight LZ's all night for influence to buy admin points has meant that a lot more top clans hit those otherwise worthless LZ's more often.

ShadowPatriot #11 Posted Apr 25 2019 - 00:25

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 20225 battles
  • [-U-M-] -U-M-

View PostBsan77, on Apr 22 2019 - 22:39, said:

Fwiw, we don't really like the alliance mechanic either. This season has been really annoying because of the admin points as well. Making the top clans fight LZ's all night for influence to buy admin points has meant that a lot more top clans hit those otherwise worthless LZ's more often.

Alliance feature should be taken away, top clans who have land on the global map, found a way to by pass the rule, where if you hold land on the global map, you can't fight in the landing tournaments. 

They just put 2nd accounts into a sub clan that is dead. exsample   mahou, holds land on the global map, and I been seeing [MAHOV] which is MAHOU 2nd clan which is a dead clan, dropping on the global map, then mahou, swaps , now they hold land and still can fight in landing tournaments.  

Harm swaps with HarmD     

ect ect      just another way for them to hold land and still fight in landing tournaments. still complete gold missions without having to wait for a attacker. In which they can also complete Influence missions to get admin points to stay on the global map. 

SystemRename177180002 #12 Posted May 01 2019 - 00:54

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 8 battles

View PostWileyCat, on Apr 22 2019 - 08:02, said:

the same top 10 clans have held the map for years win trading ive been in ts with 2 z and d ill be vaugue to not upset mods where we in d inted for 2h to keep land

it should be a bannable offense or a ban from clan wars permanently nothing else just cw lol would make them straighten right up i already moved to heroes and generals along with a bunch of other people but hng chat is cancer 

We have a snowflake here folks

SystemRename177180002 #13 Posted May 01 2019 - 00:57

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 8 battles

View PostMorderMordTodesKatze, on Apr 22 2019 - 11:26, said:

I played CW when it was truly global...there was one map and EVERY CLAN from Ru, EU, and NA fought each other.  WG should've kept it that way.

And exactly when was that? I think you have the wrong game 

JunkaTheAdmirable #14 Posted May 01 2019 - 01:13

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 19569 battles
  • [IRIS] IRIS
There's always advances and strongholds, that's what my clan focuses on. There's no reward tanks this season so who cares.

GroundDelta #15 Posted May 01 2019 - 06:05

Corporal

• Players
  • 12965 battles
  • [RELIC] RELIC
The entirety of Evil Gaming Community...oh no whatever will we do now

GeisterKatze #16 Posted May 01 2019 - 21:33

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 24123 battles
  • [7CR] 7CR

View PostSystemRename177180002, on Apr 30 2019 - 18:57, said:

And exactly when was that? I think you have the wrong game 

Before you started playing good sir.  CW started in Nov 2012 if I remember correctly, and all clans 'fought' on the same server.  We had Africa north of the equator, all of Europe(to the Urals or thereabouts), and parts of the middle-east.  Most "elite" clans fought in eastern Europe, spilling over into northern and western Europe.  "Up-and-Coming" clans fought in southern and western Europe along with the middle east, and the "N00b" clans fought in Africa, spilling over into the middle east and southern Europe when they got uppity.

Those were good days.

Edited by MorderMordTodesKatze, May 01 2019 - 21:36.

Edge_of_Insanity #17 Posted May 02 2019 - 00:40

Captain

• Players
  • 19865 battles
  • [REL2] REL2

View PostWileyCat, on Apr 22 2019 - 02:02, said:

What the actual hell did you just say

Ara_Ara #18 Posted May 04 2019 - 18:07

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 1849 battles
  • [WOAH7] WOAH7
The alliance system lets lesser clans have land when they normally wouldnt. Join an alliance and see :trollface:

__OTTER__ #19 Posted May 04 2019 - 18:21

Corporal

• Players
  • 25973 battles
  • [WOAH7] WOAH7

View PostJakeTheMystic, on Apr 22 2019 - 03:07, said:

I used to think this as well. Season after season, only top clans did well. The map was carved up by the top and it trickled down. Nobody was to step out of line, or they would face the wrath of the entire community. 

For the first time in a few seasons, clans have stepped out of line together to fight against some of the top dogs. For once we are seeing the top dogs go at it. In corner one, we've got MAHOU, OTTER, -G-, and the entire Evil Gaming Community backing them. In the other corner, YOUJO, CLAWS, YOLO, and many others. For once it's an interesting fight, and a good one at that. 

Just watching the map day after day, provinces constantly changing owners and teams massing to push flanks together. It's quite extraordinary to see what happens when a group of clans communicate together. Heck, even the discord groups have some good banter and taunting going on. It's actually been quite fun.

I'd rather see more seasons like this, team red vs blue instead of the "ok, you go sit in your corner and farm the little bit of gold you can." Allies have made things a lot more fun when they arent exploited to benefit the top dogs. 

But as far as OP's clan goes, sounds like they could use an ally. If you're willing to put our past aside, Empire of Rome would be willing to take you under our wing. You would also have the whole Youjo armada backing you and your efforts. 

GM Season 11, the greatest war WG has ever seen. 

No you clearly where not around for the server wars of the past here are two from the good old days   bunny 2 days 

Edited by __OTTER__, May 04 2019 - 18:21.

MachoMan_HarambeSavage #20 Posted May 04 2019 - 18:28

Corporal

• Players
  • 24474 battles
  • [WOAH7] WOAH7

Remember when the clan wars stuff was actually about clans fighting each others on the global map whitout having to do some alliance shenanigans?

Yahh me neither...

If I wanted to play Risk, I'd ask my real life friends. When I log on I'm just here for good fights and I feel like the current alliance mechanics are against that.

It's really good for bad clans because they get to hold land that they wouldn't otherwise be able to hold; but at the end of the day why the hell should they be able to do so if they're too bad to actually win battles on their own??

Also tagged with Clan Wars

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users