Jump to content


Prestige Level FL?


  • Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

RacWisco #1 Posted Apr 22 2019 - 12:14

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 75642 battles
  • 915
  • [MOOBS] MOOBS
  • Member since:
    09-19-2011
Made it halfway through 5 so a little ahead of the game. Played lights and meds. Heavies a few times to get some hit points on C when attacking. Got General 4 or five times this weekend. Usually Captain. How is everyone else doing?

brianc53 #2 Posted Apr 22 2019 - 12:17

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 24571 battles
  • 570
  • Member since:
    11-27-2016

Do you mean that you got halfway through 4 on your way to 5?  I thought the furthest you could get this month was up to level 4, prestige 30 and then you could level up to 5 but not progress further.

Personally I made it to Level 4, so I'm one month ahead.



Nooobinator #3 Posted Apr 22 2019 - 12:24

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 22024 battles
  • 101
  • [T-GBU] T-GBU
  • Member since:
    12-28-2014
Max is Prestige 5, Tier 1

Exiledcrow #4 Posted Apr 22 2019 - 12:27

    Major

  • Players
  • 50387 battles
  • 2,534
  • [GURUS] GURUS
  • Member since:
    11-26-2011
Just hit my first, may not bother reaching the second …. eh, just not feeling the FL love.

Ironbutt2015 #5 Posted Apr 22 2019 - 12:32

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 17346 battles
  • 185
  • Member since:
    09-22-2015
Not finding it that exciting and also do not get to play much, over the last few months have only made it as far as tier 16.

Ortinoth_ #6 Posted Apr 22 2019 - 12:52

    Captain

  • Players
  • 27236 battles
  • 1,757
  • [SEGA] SEGA
  • Member since:
    09-10-2011
Half way through Prestige was impossible this past season since max prestige was Prestige 5 tier 1 , since its always +2 prestige levels from current season. But grats on your progession - next season we should start seeing the Emil 1951s in Frontlines probally the 2nd or 3rd day

mbrolin #7 Posted Apr 22 2019 - 13:01

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 34352 battles
  • 292
  • Member since:
    12-01-2013
I'm on Prestige 1 and 27 on way to 2. It is way too frustrating. I'm averaging Captain now but, I've still never gotten General. What sucks is it seems everyone seems hell bent on destroying the turrets once they can get in the back field. Especially twitchers in there clown cars. It seems between 30% to 40% my games, no one even makes General because it goes too fast. Too many games end because they destroy the turrets with 6 to 8 minutes left on the clock. Its really WGs fault for making the the grind in FL not dependent on winning. Now it puts us who want to grind against those who want to win. 

RacWisco #8 Posted Apr 22 2019 - 13:04

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 75642 battles
  • 915
  • [MOOBS] MOOBS
  • Member since:
    09-19-2011

View Postbrianc53, on Apr 22 2019 - 11:17, said:

Do you mean that you got halfway through 4 on your way to 5?  I thought the furthest you could get this month was up to level 4, prestige 30 and then you could level up to 5 but not progress further.

Personally I made it to Level 4, so I'm one month ahead.

 

Yes, something like that. I did not get to the point where I could progress no further. My platoon mate did. He basically played with me this weekend just for fun as he maxed it out. But he is a beast of a player. He got 6 Generals this weekend that did nothing for him. Several in his TS5 BTW.

RacWisco #9 Posted Apr 22 2019 - 13:07

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 75642 battles
  • 915
  • [MOOBS] MOOBS
  • Member since:
    09-19-2011

View PostOrtinoth_, on Apr 22 2019 - 11:52, said:

Half way through Prestige was impossible this past season since max prestige was Prestige 5 tier 1 , since its always +2 prestige levels from current season. But grats on your progession - next season we should start seeing the Emil 1951s in Frontlines probally the 2nd or 3rd day

 

Thanks, I would have to look again. I am where I could have cashed in for the STA1 and went to about halfway to what I thought I remember as 5.

RacWisco #10 Posted Apr 22 2019 - 13:09

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 75642 battles
  • 915
  • [MOOBS] MOOBS
  • Member since:
    09-19-2011

View Postmbrolin, on Apr 22 2019 - 12:01, said:

I'm on Prestige 1 and 27 on way to 2. It is way too frustrating. I'm averaging Captain now but, I've still never gotten General. What sucks is it seems everyone seems hell bent on destroying the turrets once they can get in the back field. Especially twitchers in there clown cars. It seems between 30% to 40% my games, no one even makes General because it goes too fast. Too many games end because they destroy the turrets with 6 to 8 minutes left on the clock. Its really WGs fault for making the the grind in FL not dependent on winning. Now it puts us who want to grind against those who want to win. 

 

I agree with you. Winning should mean something as should taking out a turret. One thing that really frustrated me was getting on cap early, 1st wave so to speak, and getting whacked and seeing 3 other guys get the cap points. Happens a lot, but oh well.

HOTA_CHATON #11 Posted Apr 22 2019 - 14:00

    Major

  • Players
  • 13611 battles
  • 14,839
  • [MSG] MSG
  • Member since:
    09-28-2011

View PostExiledcrow, on Apr 22 2019 - 05:27, said:

Just hit my first, may not bother reaching the second …. eh, just not feeling the FL love.

 

I noticed, the last few days, not many were feeling.  Ques were getting much longer as there weren't enough players to fill a battle.  It's getting a bit long in the tooth, what with all the other stuff out there.  Lately, I have been making much more credits, crew XP, and other things on randoms.

GeorgePreddy #12 Posted Apr 22 2019 - 14:24

    Major

  • Players
  • 14680 battles
  • 13,683
  • Member since:
    04-11-2013

Prestige level IV + tier 19 of V here.

 

Making tons of credits (using absolutely zero prem ammo).

 

Should get to the max of 2 levels ahead next episode. Then I will start using only tech tree 8s to unlock some 9s.

 

Still great fun for me... best mode in the game.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



mbrolin #13 Posted Apr 22 2019 - 14:29

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 34352 battles
  • 292
  • Member since:
    12-01-2013

View PostRacWisco, on Apr 22 2019 - 12:09, said:

 

I agree with you. Winning should mean something as should taking out a turret. One thing that really frustrated me was getting on cap early, 1st wave so to speak, and getting whacked and seeing 3 other guys get the cap points. Happens a lot, but oh well.

 

Yeah, this happens too often. Probably what screws me the most though, is when defending and you spawn into a zone being capped. And you have to make the decision to go help or retreat. I hate the idea of retreat, so I usually go to try to help. Then of course they take it, and then I get consumed by the swam before I can retreat. 

1919Eternal #14 Posted Apr 22 2019 - 14:34

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 59197 battles
  • 415
  • [PRO_S] PRO_S
  • Member since:
    07-17-2014
Prestige V.  It is true, many people go to destroy turrets before all bases are captured which is backwards thinking if you want to max your rank for the battle.  Always move horizontally to attack/defend bases until all are captured before attacking turrets is key. f you are in a slow heavy then this is a problem which why I only play my fastest tanks.  Damaging turrets gives you little to no XP as far as I can tell.   

xXxDeadZombiexXx #15 Posted Apr 22 2019 - 14:41

    Major

  • Players
  • 41522 battles
  • 3,696
  • [SUX] SUX
  • Member since:
    10-09-2011
I hit Prestige 5 on 15th, and screwed myself for the rest of the week because I would have been playing with no consumable (air strikes etc etc etc).. not sure why they don't allow you to at least go to level 29 of the next or something like that.

xXxDeadZombiexXx #16 Posted Apr 22 2019 - 14:45

    Major

  • Players
  • 41522 battles
  • 3,696
  • [SUX] SUX
  • Member since:
    10-09-2011

View Postmbrolin, on Apr 22 2019 - 06:01, said:

I'm on Prestige 1 and 27 on way to 2. It is way too frustrating. I'm averaging Captain now but, I've still never gotten General. What sucks is it seems everyone seems hell bent on destroying the turrets once they can get in the back field. Especially twitchers in there clown cars. It seems between 30% to 40% my games, no one even makes General because it goes too fast. Too many games end because they destroy the turrets with 6 to 8 minutes left on the clock. Its really WGs fault for making the the grind in FL not dependent on winning. Now it puts us who want to grind against those who want to win. 

 

thank gawd they don't have FL dependent on winning, that is the most idiotic requirements to date in any mission, especially "PERSONAL" missions.

24cups #17 Posted Apr 22 2019 - 14:51

    Major

  • Players
  • 24616 battles
  • 4,283
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY
  • Member since:
    01-25-2013
Level 29 of prestige 1 . Was away for a few days so got limited playing in.
Was able to grind to the 430 though and then start grinding to the T-54 while working on a new Russian medium crew.

mbrolin #18 Posted Apr 22 2019 - 14:55

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 34352 battles
  • 292
  • Member since:
    12-01-2013

View PostDead_Zombie, on Apr 22 2019 - 13:45, said:

 

thank gawd they don't have FL dependent on winning, that is the most idiotic requirements to date in any mission, especially "PERSONAL" missions.

 

No it isn't. At least in the respect of increasing Prestige if  you win. As it is now you have two types of people mainly playing FL. Those who play to win and those who are trying to Prestige. They way they have it set up is you prestige to farm. They use totally different strategies. This makes the two groups work totally against each other, and friction between the two. Each group complains about the other. It's a whole a lot more fun when you know the other people on your team at least have the same goal as you. 

ThatoneguyKaz #19 Posted Apr 22 2019 - 15:21

    Captain

  • Players
  • 20516 battles
  • 1,568
  • [SNPAI] SNPAI
  • Member since:
    02-28-2013
Im prest. 3 tier like 18, every week of FL i want to play alot. But then real life punches me in the face and i get limited play

RacWisco #20 Posted Apr 22 2019 - 15:26

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 75642 battles
  • 915
  • [MOOBS] MOOBS
  • Member since:
    09-19-2011

View Post24cups, on Apr 22 2019 - 13:51, said:

Level 29 of prestige 1 . Was away for a few days so got limited playing in.
Was able to grind to the 430 though and then start grinding to the T-54 while working on a new Russian medium crew.

This. I played my Lynx a lot and looked and Bingo! Tier nine wheeled tank ready to buy.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users