Jump to content


Not able to see the bond shop


  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

MrETanker #1 Posted Apr 22 2019 - 23:24

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 22064 battles
  • 133
  • [OOF] OOF
  • Member since:
    02-20-2012
Hello, I logged onto the common test today iteration 2, to see if the bond shop had the T2 light in it like WG said in the post about the test server. It appears for me that its not showing up although when you high light over the "Items for Bonds" section it says "Vehicles" so I'm not sure if this is a glitch or not.

Desert_Fox_1969 #2 Posted Apr 23 2019 - 00:49

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 36751 battles
  • 1,618
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY
  • Member since:
    12-22-2013
We are not on 1.5 yet

churchill50 #3 Posted Apr 23 2019 - 01:17

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 20768 battles
  • 2,161
  • [SNPAI] SNPAI
  • Member since:
    05-17-2014

View PostDesert_Fox_1969, on Apr 22 2019 - 16:49, said:

We are not on 1.5 yet

 

He's talking about being logged in on the test server and not seeing it.

MrETanker #4 Posted Apr 23 2019 - 02:34

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 22064 battles
  • 133
  • [OOF] OOF
  • Member since:
    02-20-2012

View Postchurchill50, on Apr 22 2019 - 16:17, said:

 

He's talking about being logged in on the test server and not seeing it.

 

Exactly...

MrETanker #5 Posted Apr 23 2019 - 02:35

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 22064 battles
  • 133
  • [OOF] OOF
  • Member since:
    02-20-2012

View PostDesert_Fox_1969, on Apr 22 2019 - 15:49, said:

We are not on 1.5 yet

 

I believe I said test server.

heavymetal1967 #6 Posted Apr 23 2019 - 03:01

    Major

  • Players
  • 73233 battles
  • 22,331
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012

View PostMrETanker, on Apr 22 2019 - 21:35, said:

 

I believe I said test server.

 

You did.  Not to mention this is in the testing grounds section.

 

View PostMrETanker, on Apr 22 2019 - 18:24, said:

Hello, I logged onto the common test today iteration 2, to see if the bond shop had the T2 light in it like WG said in the post about the test server. It appears for me that its not showing up although when you high light over the "Items for Bonds" section it says "Vehicles" so I'm not sure if this is a glitch or not.

 

Now I'll take my spoon out of the pot and stop stirring. :B

MrETanker #7 Posted Apr 24 2019 - 01:39

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 22064 battles
  • 133
  • [OOF] OOF
  • Member since:
    02-20-2012

View Postheavymetal1967, on Apr 22 2019 - 18:01, said:

 

You did.  Not to mention this is in the testing grounds section.

 

 

Now I'll take my spoon out of the pot and stop stirring. :B

 

Isn't this where you discuss the test server problems? In bug reporting/testing grounds?

heavymetal1967 #8 Posted Apr 24 2019 - 02:18

    Major

  • Players
  • 73233 battles
  • 22,331
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012

View PostMrETanker, on Apr 23 2019 - 20:39, said:

 

Isn't this where you discuss the test server problems? In bug reporting/testing grounds?

 

Seems to me, but maybe we're both mistaken. :P




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users