• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

toesave #21 Posted Apr 23 2019 - 18:28

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 23275 battles
  • [DIXIE] DIXIE

View PostPR_calvin, on Apr 23 2019 - 16:07, said:

Maybe it's because you've been eating the tinfoil as well as wearing it. 

I am guessing this is a troll thread, but anyway, for people who really believe this :

I would highly suggest you turn off XVM for a month or two and ignore player names / clans. It does make a difference and helps lessen confirmation bias.

Combat reserves have 0 effect on MM and RNG.

I know it's technically possible to get gold for free etc, but for someone who "doesn't spend on the game", you sure have a lot of T8 prems.

so I assume you sort of told us you do not know..  I'd have been happy with a yes or no....  no reason to bash him for asking a question....

toesave #22 Posted Apr 23 2019 - 18:42

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 23275 battles
  • [DIXIE] DIXIE

I use them at times ,lol all the time,    I buy them or get them for free or wot gods supply them  I could care less...  they are in the game and everyone knows about them... so they are good...  

I find them useful in a tank I am just trying to get thru..  every little bit helps...  the better you play the better they are..  they are not meant as a crutch...  they can help when the big ole losing streak happens to you (a little bit)...

so to me they are of value..  

gingerted91 #23 Posted Apr 23 2019 - 22:27

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 1118 battles
  • [MORDR] MORDR

View PostGriffon327327, on Apr 23 2019 - 17:20, said:

And as expected the only people who respond to these threads are pay to win players that have not a clue that their experience playing this game is completely different then for those playing for free

what sorta fool does it take to realize that in a game where every single thing you do everything you shoot at is recorded into a database on your account and you can go into noobmeter.com and see exactly what tanks a person drives each day and how well they do everything is kept track of ? and you think your spending habits also isn't tracked and taken into account ?

Two FTP Alts and a paid main.  Boosters across all accounts work perfectly and to my advantage...  but then again I can control my "Confirmation Bias" and "Performance Anxiety" when boosters are running.  The sessions don't all go well but certainly not outside any statistical norms.

golruul #24 Posted Apr 23 2019 - 22:37

Captain

• Players
  • 21959 battles

Guy with 52% winrate over 85k games believes WG is rigging the game against him.

Also at 11, same guy believes he found the exact process that activates the rigging against him and yet continues to activate that process.  Stay tuned for more at 11!

SporkBoy #25 Posted Apr 24 2019 - 03:14

Major

• Players
  • 43770 battles
  • [PZB] PZB
If true (big if) it's because you drastically change your playstyle with boosters running. Don't do that. You really can't force anything in this game except a loss.

PR_calvin #26 Posted Apr 24 2019 - 19:22

Captain

• Players
  • 18754 battles
  • [TEACH] TEACH

View PostGriffon327327, on Apr 23 2019 - 11:16, said:

lol you must be NEW to this game ? T8 premiums can be won for free easily by missions and in the past it was much easier then today and 4 years ago it was possible to make at least 3000 gold each month from doing on track missions and you could save all this "FREE" gold till end of year when wargaming had everything on discount so buying a tier 8 premium with free gold was not only possible but pretty easy .. same goes for barracks and garage slots ..veteran players got tons of these for free .. I always got 25 plus garage slots empty all the time ..every time I fill one we get a free one or 3 from missions .

As for available bunks ? years ago I used to store extra crew on all those rental tanks when not in use but currently I have 189 empty bunks for crew .  Sure I have bought some slots and bunk space with gold but that was when gold was easily had .. today only free gold you get is 200 each prestige level in frontline

My account is from 2013, so sure bud. "yOu MuSt Be NeW"

I find it hard to believe you haven't spent any money at all after 85,000 games.

Also, for someone who hates this game so much, why do you play it ?

Just for funzies, you have 85,093 battles at the time of this posting. Taking that and multiplying it by the average battle time (6 minutes) that means you have spent 510,558 minutes (8,509 hours or 354 DAYS) in battle. This is not counting garage memes, special event modes (frontlines, clan wars, company battles etc etc etc) or queue time. 

Seems you just like to complain. 

PR_calvin #27 Posted Apr 24 2019 - 19:24

Captain

• Players
  • 18754 battles
  • [TEACH] TEACH

View Posttoesave, on Apr 23 2019 - 12:28, said:

so I assume you sort of told us you do not know..  I'd have been happy with a yes or no....  no reason to bash him for asking a question....

No, I'm going to bash him for being stupid after 85K games

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users